• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

In other news, Ghislane is safe behind bars...

Jack4freedom

Governor
The Southern District of New York is a partisan communist stronghold. Full of unethical and immoral DA's doing the devil's work. Who know maybe Ghislaine names Berman. That would be a soap opera twist.
Do you realize what a nutbag you come off as by calling a branch of the US Attorneys office a partisan Communist stronghold. Trump appointed Berman you whacky nut. Are you just posting ironic sarcasm or do you really believe all of this Commie stuff?

Boca

Governor
How many of these charges are still within the statute of limitations? I would guess she will be out on bail shortly. I doubt if she will get more than 5 years. If she threatens to talk it wouldn’t surprise me if she ends up dead like a Epstein.
"I would guess she will be out on bail shortly."

Flight risk?

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
1) If Epstein had anything on Trump it would have been released ages ago as part of your coup. This would seem to be more of a Democratic problem shall we say, like the woke guy who created LinkedIn...

Epstein once claimed to have created the Clinton Global Initiative... we may found out exactly what that was all about.

2) She can name names, collaborate on the stories of the victims, etc.
How many of these charges are still within the statute of limitations? I would guess she will be out on bail shortly. I doubt if she will get more than 5 years. If she threatens to talk it wouldn’t surprise me if she ends up dead like a Epstein.
I heard on a news cast today that acquiring minors and transporting same has no statute of limitations in Federal law and that's why they went after her...That and the knowledge they can squeeze out of her on others. if she's able to survive that long.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Net Rumor is she's in ICU with covid-19

She may not be safe

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
"I would guess she will be out on bail shortly."

Flight risk?
I am sure that the prosecutors will bring flight risk issues up at the arraignment but I can not see the judge holding her without bail on such weak charges. However, in Trump world, nothing surprises me anymore.

I really hope she retains a lawyer who will defend her rights and her life by going public about ALL of the high profile politicos and socialites who were also involved in her and Epstein’s sex ring. Her life is definitely in jeopardy. The best way for her to protect herself is by going public and agreeing to cooperate with prosecutors and the lawyers of the women who were molested when they were children.

Barr should definitely recuse himself from any part of these proceedings for ethical reasons because of his long time association with Epstein dating back to the ‘70s. However being the totally unethical hack he has become I doubt if he will. If I were Ms. Maxwell’s Attorney, I would point out that conflict of interest in open court and demand that Barr have no part in her prosecution or the investigation into this whole matter including the murder of Epstein. It should be interesting to see where this thing goes.

BTW: If I misunderstood you and insulted you as a result, I apologize.

Do you realize what a nutbag you come off as by calling a branch of the US Attorneys office a partisan Communist stronghold. Trump appointed Berman you whacky nut. Are you just posting ironic sarcasm or do you really believe all of this Commie stuff?
There is a strong censorial communist insurrection sweeping the land. You might not see it but it does not mean it isn't happening.

If she is smart she will go public through her lawyer and let the public know she is terrified of being murdered by Barr and Trump like her boyfriend Jeffrey was. What exactly are the charges against her anyway?
The only smart thing Jiz-Lane could have done was make multiple copies of her diary/memoirs and left them with key people.

Boca

Governor
The only smart thing Jiz-Lane could have done was make multiple copies of her diary/memoirs and left them with key people.
Hopefully she did. Even as perverted as she is in recruiting young girls into a life of perversion deadening their senses with no hope of recovery for life and committing suicide, I could accept a sentence of maybe 10 years before she burns in hell, if somehow every stinking high rolling prominent politician, world leader, and celebrity, that thinks they are insulated is exposed and their life changed forever too.

I'm guessing and hoping she was smart enough after Epstein's murder to get on her Rolodex an advise everyone of their customers that if she were to commit suicide, "your perverted hell bound life, as you know it is over too "

Last edited: