• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

in plain English: there was no collusion

Days

Commentator
Yeah, they didn't even wait for Barr to finish reading the Mueller report to leak what everyone wanted to know.

No Russian collusion. No more indictments. Mueller already spent his wad.

Should have been obvious, but when you are blinded by propaganda... well, maybe it is fairer to say, when it is your job to push the propaganda...

Trump was right all along, it was a YUGE waste of taxpayer money. Rosenstein did this to cover for their crimes working under Obama. The investigation was carried out with integrity, but it never should have happened. Special investigators of the president are not supposed to be set up willy-nilly to go on fishing expeditions, they are only to be set up in response to what appears to be a serious crime committed by the president. It is unconstitutional to go after the president for petty crimes while he is in office, but if there is a serious crime, then a special investigator can be set up. So, what Trump was saying was this; there was no collusion to committ a crime, there was no reason for the special investigation.

No, the taxpayers do not get their money back.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
when I saw Mueller driving himself to work yesterday I knew it was over and now let the libs whine and block traffic (new laws allow you to run over them) :)

Days

Commentator
when I saw Mueller driving himself to work yesterday I knew it was over and now let the libs whine and block traffic (new laws allow you to run over them) :)
funny, they tried to block traffic in Chicago and the cops tossed them off the highway. Chicago cops will bust some heads if you tangle with them.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yeah, they didn't even wait for Barr to finish reading the Mueller report to leak what everyone wanted to know.

No Russian collusion. No more indictments. Mueller already spent his wad.

Should have been obvious, but when you are blinded by propaganda... well, maybe it is fairer to say, when it is your job to push the propaganda...

Trump was right all along, it was a YUGE waste of taxpayer money. Rosenstein did this to cover for their crimes working under Obama. The investigation was carried out with integrity, but it never should have happened. Special investigators of the president are not supposed to be set up willy-nilly to go on fishing expeditions, they are only to be set up in response to what appears to be a serious crime committed by the president. It is unconstitutional to go after the president for petty crimes while he is in office, but if there is a serious crime, then a special investigator can be set up. So, what Trump was saying was this; there was no collusion to committ a crime, there was no reason for the special investigation.

No, the taxpayers do not get their money back.
Wrong for two reasons...

First, collusion itself is not a crime. The absence of new indictments itself does not mean there was no collusion. Indeed, we’re aware of considerable public evidence of collusion.

Second, the DOJ rule, wacky as it is, is that sitting presidents can not be indicted. So the decision not to indict Trump tells us nothing about collusion or anything else as far as Trump’s own conduct is concerned.

Bottom line - we will have no idea what the facts are unless Trump’s stooge Barr releases the report.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
funny, they tried to block traffic in Chicago and the cops tossed them off the highway. Chicago cops will bust some heads if you tangle with them.
ER's in Blue cities will be full tonight
their post look suicidal

Bear Claw

President
We must also take the “no more indictments” stuff with a grain of salt at this point. First, the source is a “senior DOJ official,” who could be a Trump stooge. Second, Mueller could be leaving the question of new indictments to Barr.

Time will tell.
It is not over till the Fat Lady sings.

Days

Commentator
Wrong for two reasons...

First, collusion itself is not a crime. The absence of new indictments itself does not mean there was no collusion. Indeed, we’re aware of considerable public evidence of collusion.

Second, the DOJ rule, wacky as it is, is that sitting presidents can not be indicted. So the decision not to indict Trump tells us nothing about collusion or anything else as far as Trump’s own conduct is concerned.

Bottom line - we will have no idea what the facts are unless Trump’s stooge Barr releases the report.
I am not sure what the heck you mean by the term "collusion" ... but the rest of the world is using it as an abbreviation for "collusion to commit a crime". And if the special investigation discovers the crime it was set up to investigate; then yes, the investigator recommends indictment.

Add law to those subjects in which you have no clue what is happening.

Boca

Governor
I'll wait to see what experts on this shit, like Bugsy. MuddeledView, PeanutWest and the other minor unedumacated [Unwelcome language removed] and holettes here have to say, twist, or lie about it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'll wait to see what experts on this shit, like Bugsy. MuddeledView, PeanutWest and the other minor unedumacated [Unwelcome language removed] and holettes here have to say, twist, or lie about it.

if they survive until morning

Boca

Governor
It is not over till the Fat Lady sings.
If Hillary we're to sing it would be all over for the Democrat Party.

That my friend is exactly why she was never going to be charged and allowed to be in a courtroom with a battalion of defense lawyers