• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

In Real News : Rosenstein says he wouldn’t approve Russia warrant now

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
If you are left & you hung on every BOMBSHELL:

You wasted 3 years of your life on this.

Rosenstein admitted it was a waste of time. Why don't you and move on ?

Bugsy McGurk

President
You mean he didn't recommend the firing?

He didn't appoint Mueller after he fired him?

You my friend are parked diagonally in a parallel universe.
Nope. You should read the memo Trump ordered him to write about Comey. Not what Fox Noise tells you it says - read the memo itself.

3+ years of endless political threads- memes- reports BOMBSHELLS !!! Down the toilet

WASHINGTON (AP) — Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein told lawmakers Wednesday that he would not have approved an FBI surveillance application for a former Trump campaign aide during the Russia investigation had he known at the time about the problems that have since been revealed.

Couldn't help but notice only one person from the Left even tried to defend this. It was a bad day for Democrats and more to come.

Jen

Senator
3+ years of endless political threads- memes- reports BOMBSHELLS !!! Down the toilet

WASHINGTON (AP) — Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein told lawmakers Wednesday that he would not have approved an FBI surveillance application for a former Trump campaign aide during the Russia investigation had he known at the time about the problems that have since been revealed.

Derrrrrrr......
So he wants to be exonerated for his 20/20 hindsight?

Boca

Governor
Online. You couldn’t find it?
Apparently you can't either. I did find that McCabe wrote in his book that Rosenstein told him he had been ordered to.

What seems to be going over your head is if Rosenstein actually had such a memo it would have been all over the news 24/7 years ago.

So go find it cowboy. And don't come back without it !

Bugsy McGurk

President
Apparently you can't either. I did find that McCabe wrote in his book that Rosenstein told him he had been ordered to.

What seems to be going over your head is if Rosenstein actually had such a memo it would have been all over the news 24/7 years ago.

So go find it cowboy. And don't come back without it.
I repeat my generous offer....

First winger to say they can’t figure out that Google stuff, and asks nicely, gets the link.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
I repeat my generous offer....

First winger to say they can’t figure out that Google stuff, and asks nicely, gets the link.
Yes, Used Google

Checked it out.

Here's what it stated :

You wasted 3 years of your life on this.

Rosenstein admitted it was a waste of time. Why don't you and move on ?

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

So go find it cowboy. And don't come back without it !

he can't he made it up and is embarrassed now.

Key in debating: Come armed with facts and sources to back up your claims.

You are dismissed from the room now- B.M.

Boca

Governor
Said ye: “There was no evidence that Carter Page worked with the Russians.”

Meanwhile, Page bragged that he was an adviser to the Kremlin.

;-)
on energy.... that was his profession...and it's perfectly legal to have one. Page was also a Merrill Lynch Vice-President in the Moscow office.

"Well let's get A FISA warrant on him fellas he talks to too many Russians"

Mick

The Right is always right
No sane person disputes it.
"The whole concept that the campaign was colluding with the Russians, there was no there there in August 2017. Do you agree with that general statement?" Graham asked

"I agree with that general statement," Rosenstein responded.

-------------

Something is insane around here. Severely insane.