• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

In Real News : Rosenstein says he wouldn’t approve Russia warrant now

Bugsy McGurk

President
Rod Rosenstein under oath: "I certainly understand the president’s frustration given the outcome, which was in fact that there was no evidence of conspiracy between Trump campaign advisers and Russians."

You certainly have a lot of explaining to do. No collusion, no obstruction. Trump's innocent and innocent can't obstruct their own innocence. The bug infestation has gotten really bad.
As you know, I have debunked that lie dozens of times. But still, you tell it obsessively.

Deplorable!

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
As you know, I have debunked that lie dozens of times. But still, you tell it obsessively.

Deplorable!
So, you personally debunked that quote, which was directly from Rosenstein. Hmmm.... I wonder why you did not go to Pelosi and Schiff to show them your debunking evidence. They certainly could have used it.

I guess you're just a liar. Yup.

Bugsy McGurk

President
So, you personally debunked that quote, which was directly from Rosenstein. Hmmm.... I wonder why you did not go to Pelosi and Schiff to show them your debunking evidence. They certainly could have used it.

I guess you're just a liar. Yup.
An effort to get you to think logically...

The evidence of collusion in the Mueller report exists no matter who says it does not exist.

Are you grasping any of this?

Bugsy McGurk

President
So, everyone who read the report and says Mueller said NO COLLUSION, is lying...except you.

Got it.

You're a legend in you own mind.
Nope. Those links you provided report on Baghdad Barr’s “letter of lies” falsely describing the Mueller report before anyone else had seen it.

Yet here you are pretending that “everyone” says the report finds “no collusion.”

Deplorable!