• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

In the zeal to appease the gimme gimme demographic, Dems inadvertently hand Bernie the primary

The hell it does. How many starving people are busting their asses just to stay alive one more day?
Whose fault is that exactly? Mine? Yours?

“Work makes you free” is the cynical lie of those who do everything they can to ensure maximum work (for their own benefit) for minimum reward by the masses.
As Lincoln noted in his speech you laud as communist sympathetic (and really isn't) Americans labor for wages until they save enough up to be their own masters. Your philosophy is to command who gets what based on your values. It is the same corrupt motivation that influences all communists and made the USSR not communist under Stalin according to you. Besides aren't all self professed communist regimes constantly trying to extort the maximum amount of labor for what turns out to be very little reward?

Were the redistributions of wealth that made capitalism possible “thefts” too? For example, when enclosure turned land that had been common pasture and forage land for centuries into the private property of wealthy (usually ennobled) individuals, was that theft?
No, it wasn't theft. You can look up land deed property records and you can see plenty of ordinary people availing themselves of property laws and protections and it continues to this day. You in Montana should be well aware of that. You for a few thousand could probably get 3 acres maybe even 40. Why don't you?

EatTheRich

President
Whose fault is that exactly? Mine? Yours?

As Lincoln noted in his speech you laud as communist sympathetic (and really isn't) Americans labor for wages until they save enough up to be their own masters. Your philosophy is to command who gets what based on your values. It is the same corrupt motivation that influences all communists and made the USSR not communist under Stalin according to you. Besides aren't all self professed communist regimes constantly trying to extort the maximum amount of labor for what turns out to be very little reward?
Yeah, I hold as a value that the rewards of work should belong to the folks that work. Radical, I know.

The dictatorship of the proletariat strives to do away with class distinctions by transforming the proletarian character, and the lot of the proletarian (to earn his/her living by the sweat of his/her brow) into the universal condition of all. Which means rich people have to work harder, for less individual reward, so that the working class that compels them to take their own turn rowing the boat gets a break.

EatTheRich

President
No, it wasn't theft. You can look up land deed property records and you can see plenty of ordinary people availing themselves of property laws and protections and it continues to this day. You in Montana should be well aware of that. You for a few thousand could probably get 3 acres maybe even 40. Why don't you?
For $8,000 I can buy one acre ... maybe. Oh, I’ll just ask dad for an advance on my allowance.

For $8,000 I can buy one acre ... maybe.
Well, you could check out BLUE state Oregon.

Oh, I’ll just ask dad for an advance on my allowance.
Just save some down payment and get that credit rating back up, like people do, and then get er done.

Yeah, I hold as a value that the rewards of work should belong to the folks that work. Radical, I know.
So work for yourself. Why do you rely on someone hiring you?

The dictatorship of the proletariat strives to do away with class distinctions by transforming the proletarian character, and the lot of the proletarian (to earn his/her living by the sweat of his/her brow) into the universal condition of all. Which means rich people have to work harder, for less individual reward, so that the working class that compels them to take their own turn rowing the boat gets a break.
Again, why are you hiring yourself out. Why don't you hire someone so that they can put you to work rowing the boat for a while?

EatTheRich

President
You can't "REdistribute" something that hasn't been distributed to begin with. Dumb comment.
But it was “distributed.” It was distributed to the peasants as their ancient birthright. Just as the property of expropriated Jews, dissident Christians, and Native Americans that made possible the Industrial Revolution were distributed to them.

EatTheRich

President
Well, you could check out BLUE state Oregon.

Just save some down payment and get that credit rating back up, like people do, and then get er done.
I actually have a great credit rating. Doesn’t mean I can afford to save instead of eating and paying rent.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The hell it does. How many starving people are busting their asses just to stay alive one more day?

“Work makes you free” is the cynical lie of those who do everything they can to ensure maximum work (for their own benefit) for minimum reward by the masses.
Billions. Wtf does it have to do with this skewed stuff you're peddling?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Do you mean the unemployed, underemployed, and underpaid? Perhaps if capitalism didn’t create so many such people, they wouldn’t be such an important voting bloc.
How much more money will those making $15 @ hour have with Bernie's 49% income tax increase____________________________go

Actually, they will have Less income...……………….duh

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The whole point is the unavailability of enough “better jobs” for everyone to have one, and the fact that large-scale unemployment, underemployment, and low wages are essential to the continued viability of the capitalist system.
There's many better jobs than 'book store clerks'

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

So, why are there so many obese Americans? NO one is starving that works and appears the ones NOT working are eating better than those working.

"Work makes you free"...……….appears the first thing legal & illegals learn when they come to America and now living in nice homes with new automobiles.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They would have to pay property taxes if they took the land and no way will they pay those.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

I've never witnessed a 'book store clerk' sweating...…………….