• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Incredible media hypocrisy re sex assault - Biden versus Kavanaugh

The rape accusations about joe biden are getting no coverage at all from the fake news press, Only the internet is talking about this.

march 27 2020 When it came to the fate of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, a credible sexual assault allegation alone, even absent any evidence or corroboration, was enough for most Democrats to cry “believe women” and demand the Senate reject Kavanaugh’s nomination. Now that it’s Joe Biden who faces a similar sexual assault allegation, Democrats must hold their party's presumptive nominee to the same standard — or reveal themselves as cynical hypocrites once and for all.

A former Biden staffer who worked in his Senate offices in the early 1990s, Tara Reade, has come forward to accuse him of sexually assaulting her in 1993, as reported by Reason’s Robby Soave. Reade claims that Biden forcibly kissed her and reached into her pants to penetrate her while pushing her against a wall. She says fear of retaliation kept her from speaking out until now.

Of course, conservatives for consistency’s sake must insist that Biden deserves fair due process, and allegations alone are not sufficient evidence to brand a man a sexual assaulter and torpedo his reputation and career. But for Biden’s most prominent Democratic supporters, they’re in quite a tough bind due to the deeply illiberal, guilty-by-accusation precedent they set during the Kavanaugh affair.

Same thing has been going on for several years regarding Neil Tyson. Several women have accused him of assault but the media censors that story because he's a black scientist ( thanks to affirmative action) and thus a huge liberal darling.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The rape accusations about joe biden are getting no coverage at all from the fake news press, Only the internet is talking about this.
So what would constitute due process? Biden is not appearing before congress to seek approval for a lifetime appointment to the supreme court. He will be elected or Trump will be elected based on what voters believe. Is that due process enough for you?

If Reid doesn't want to press charges, but instead merely wishes to slander Biden in the press...after 27 years of saying nothing about it...essentially she has taken her case to the people who vote. We will either find her story believable or not.

By the way...what RAPE ACCUSATIONS are you talking about?

So what would constitute due process? Biden is not appearing before congress to seek approval for a lifetime appointment to the supreme court. He will be elected or Trump will be elected based on what voters believe. Is that due process enough for you?

If Reid doesn't want to press charges, but instead merely wishes to slander Biden in the press...after 27 years of saying nothing about it...essentially she has taken her case to the people who vote. We will either find her story believable or not.

By the way...what RAPE ACCUSATIONS are you talking about?
Biden is running for president you damn $%^&!!! How can you say this is irrelevant?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And the media made that story headline news. But they censor this biden story.
I've found the story in several media sites. Remember that Trump was accused by 25 women. Biden by one who has changed her story from last year to now. Biden responded that her accusation is false. So we have a he said she said.

Should we somehow stop Biden from running, but let Trump stay in office? What is your suggested course of action? Of course, since Trump is scared shitless...he'd like to keep this, as well as the bogus Ukraine bullshit going...he needs the help.

Even Huffington reported it

I've found the story in several media sites. Remember that Trump was accused by 25 women. Biden by one who has changed her story from last year to now. Biden responded that her accusation is false. So we have a he said she said.
It's ALWAYS he said she said. But when a repub is the he, the press always makes it headline news. When he is a dem, we get censorship. THINK

Jack4freedom

Governor
Biden is running for president you damn $%^&!!! How can you say this is irrelevant?
They are as relevant as the dozen or so women who have accused Trump of sexually assaulting and raping them over the years. All of these accusations should receive heavy news coverage immediately. All should be present and interviewed before and after any debates held also. Good point!!!

Jack4freedom

Governor
It's ALWAYS he said she said. But when a repub is the he, the press always makes it headline news. When he is a dem, we get censorship. THINK
The Washington Post drove both the Whitewater and Lewinsky stories which ended up getting Clinton impeached. So once again, it appears that you are full of crap...Some things never change.

Jack4freedom

Governor
It has not been censored you numbskull. Several mainstream publications and websites have reported it. Biden denies it ever happened. Now what? Every pro Trump website, newspaper,cable network and radio station has played it to death. The MSM also played the Lewinsky deal 24/7 for as long as they could after pushing for the Whitewater investigation. Your idiotic screed about newspapers or TV stations only picking on Republicans is a steaming crock of shit.

Days

Commentator
It has not been censored you numbskull. Several mainstream publications and websites have reported it. Biden denies it ever happened. Now what? Every pro Trump website, newspaper,cable network and radio station has played it to death. The MSM also played the Lewinsky deal 24/7 for as long as they could after pushing for the Whitewater investigation. Your idiotic screed about newspapers or TV stations only picking on Republicans is a steaming crock of shit.
the main stream media did completely suppress the story for weeks. The NYTimes and WashPost finally wrote one story each and those stories were totally against Reade.

Jack4freedom

Governor
It isn't a free press, it is a propaganda arm of the Democratic party.
Why do you suppose that an entire nation’s press corps would be dominated by one evil, destructive political party? These are for profit entertainment corporations Who are in the business to be popular and make money. It does not make sense to me that they would deliberately scheme to undermine our economy and destroy our country.

Could it be possible that those who have been continually peppered with heavily slanted, brilliantly produced and carefully crafted propaganda from AM talk radio, Fox News and whacky sites like Info Wars, Breitbart and News Max have such a twisted sense of reality that they believe this false premise?

I believe that the news broadcast by ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN are really pretty middle of the road. There has never been a cult leader like Trump before here in America who is actually POTUS. I have been following US News and politics for well over 50 years now and I have never seen a bigger liar and conman in my life. If Trump were a Democrat and acted or spoke like Trump (who was a Democrat for years) the MSM press would skewer him or anyone else who acted so outrageously and lied like a rug on a daily basis while calling reporters “the enemy of the people” like Stalin and Hitler did.

It was The Washington Post and Newsweek Magazine that investigated and got the Whitewater deal started which ended up getting Clinton impeached. The MSM loves juicy stories which nail big time politicians to the wall and they don’t care which party they belong to. Ask Gary Hart, Al Gore, Mike Dukakis, Al Franken or the dozens of others who got trashed and destroyed politically by the American Free Press Corps.

Trump was the MSM darling when he started his campaign. He was on every network daily and they covered him fairly throughout the whole primary season which was how he won the nomination in the first place. Then, during the general, anytime ANYONE said anything negative about him he trashed the reporter and even the whole network. There was an old saying that went something like this: Don’t get into a pissing contest with people who buy ink by the barrel. Trump’s problem with the press and public relations in general are all of his own making. His big ignorant mouth are his own worst enemy. Almost every day since he’s been in office he has said something stupid and outrageous. He is a big whining pussy in my book.

Days

Commentator
Why do you suppose that an entire nation’s press corps would be dominated by one evil, destructive political party? These are for profit entertainment corporations Who are in the business to be popular and make money. It does not make sense to me that they would deliberately scheme to undermine our economy and destroy our country.

Could it be possible that those who have been continually peppered with heavily slanted, brilliantly produced and carefully crafted propaganda from AM talk radio, Fox News and whacky sites like Info Wars, Breitbart and News Max have such a twisted sense of reality that they believe this false premise?

I believe that the news broadcast by ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN are really pretty middle of the road. There has never been a cult leader like Trump before here in America who is actually POTUS. I have been following US News and politics for well over 50 years now and I have never seen a bigger liar and conman in my life. If Trump were a Democrat and acted or spoke like Trump (who was a Democrat for years) the MSM press would skewer him or anyone else who acted so outrageously and lied like a rug on a daily basis while calling reporters “the enemy of the people” like Stalin and Hitler did.

It was The Washington Post and Newsweek Magazine that investigated and got the Whitewater deal started which ended up getting Clinton impeached. The MSM loves juicy stories which nail big time politicians to the wall and they don’t care which party they belong to. Ask Gary Hart, Al Gore, Mike Dukakis, Al Franken or the dozens of others who got trashed and destroyed politically by the American Free Press Corps.

Trump was the MSM darling when he started his campaign. He was on every network daily and they covered him fairly throughout the whole primary season which was how he won the nomination in the first place. Then, during the general, anytime ANYONE said anything negative about him he trashed the reporter and even the whole network. There was an old saying that went something like this: Don’t get into a pissing contest with people who buy ink by the barrel. Trump’s problem with the press and public relations in general are all of his own making. His big ignorant mouth are his own worst enemy. Almost every day since he’s been in office he has said something stupid and outrageous. He is a big whining pussy in my book.
All the top execs of the main stream media are Democrats. I don't know it was always that way, but it is now.