• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Indianapolis dumps Limbaugh

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Mr. BD,

I wasn't nasty, just pointing out that both you and Fairsheet just made up things out of whole cloth.

Bottom line, libs have made the same claims that boycotts are shutting Limbaugh down, but the only cases they can find are stations that are changing their formate, and in each case, the Limbaugh show moved to another station in the same market.

Not that I have any dog in this hunt. I rarely listen to him, although I am entertained when I do.

You are tilting at windmills, my friend.
I didn't make up anything dude and didn't say a single thing about boycotts or stations dropping Limbaugh. Not a thing.

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
I didn't make up anything dude and didn't say a single thing about boycotts or stations dropping Limbaugh. Not a thing.
Mr. BD,

You said Mr. Limbaugh claims he has 20M listeners when he only has 13.5M, but then you admitted you made that up.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Mr. BD,

You said Mr. Limbaugh claims he has 20M listeners when he only has 13.5M, but then you admitted you made that up.
Didn't make up nothing or admit making up anything. He says that on his show. 20M. You're just trying to stir Shiite up. Ltr.

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
Didn't make up nothing or admit making up anything. He says that on his show. 20M. You're just trying to stir Shiite up. Ltr.
Mr. BD,

And I said "and you have evidence of that" to which you replied, "er, uh, oh, ah, I mean, pretty sure I heard him say it but I cannot prove it."

To quote Judge Judy "if you can't prove it, it didn't happen."