• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Insanity prevails

Boca

Governor
Bill Weld, the former Governor of Massachusetts:

“Well, obviously, canceling primaries undermines democratic institutions and democratic elections, but that’s far from the deepest high crime the president has committed here,” Weld told host Joe Scarborough. “He’s now acknowledged that in a single phone call right after he suspended $250 million of military aid to Ukraine, he called up the president of Ukraine and pressed him eight times to investigate Joe Biden, who the president thinks is going to be running against him.”

“Talk about pressuring a foreign country to interfere with and control a U.S. election,” he continued. “It couldn’t be clearer, and that’s not just undermining democratic institutions — that is treason. It’s treason pure and simple, and the penalty for treason under the U.S. code is death. That’s the only penalty. The penalty on the Constitution is removal from office, and that might look like a pretty good alternative to the president if he could work out a plea deal.”

All of that based on a premeditated lie broadcast by CNN....

The transcript that CNN read on air, however, connects the word “favor” in this section with Trump 540 words later asking the Ukrainian leader to look into former vice president Joe Biden and his son Hunter’s questionable business dealings with a Ukrainian energy company.

Here’s the transcript as reported by CNN: “I would like you to do us a favor… There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great , Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me.”

And let's not forget the official transcript is a government document. Editing it carries a heavy penalty.

That said if there was treason, it was the doing of some CNN producer,Insanity prevails and if Weld believes it calls for the death penalty find the producer.

voyager

4Q2247365
I had zero idea that me typing that I was voting for Wells would spark such concern with the repukes. I have not voted for a Major Party since Nixxon. I will vote third party or stay home and I pretty much don't care which. You can take that to the bank.