• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

instances where raising the min wage is unwarranted

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Sitting in a KFC...having just ordered some...er. food. What passes for an employee here...barely conscious..barely vocal. Ugh. I question any necessary increase....

Renee

Governor
Sitting in a KFC...having just ordered some...er. food. What passes for an employee here...barely conscious..barely vocal. Ugh. I question any necessary increase....
You should have encouraged him not to,work, then we can complain that he is a moocher. Perhaps there was something wrong with him?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You should have encouraged him not to,work, then we can complain that he is a moocher. Perhaps there was something wrong with him?
how do you know both A that it was a single individual or not? and B that it was a male or all males or not?

Did the person get you come fried chicken per your order? If so, then the job was performed. Perhaps you wanted some friendly banter along with it. Something like this perhaps?

Hi, I want some fried chicken.
Yes, we have lots of fried chicken.
How about four pieces of dark meat, a roll and some coleslaw?
Yes sir. Would you like something to drink too?
No thank you.
Coming right up but first let me tell you that I am so lucky to have this job that pays 7.25 cents an hour and your business is critical to helping my boss fund my job and all the others here at KFC. I want to thank you for giving me meaning and respect. May I compliment your choice of shirts today sir? Your hairstyle is quite nice too. Please let me know if I can do anything for you while you are spending 4.56$ on some healthy free range chicken. After all, you deserve my undivided attention for your substantial investment.

Does that type of slobbering over you while you are making a transaction make you feel better about paying for your fried chicken?