• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Instead Of A Wall....

This is one area I keep suggesting is explored. I know that at my local Kroger there is a Western Union at the service desk and on any given day there is a long line of people sending money (cash) south.

There should be either a limit on the amount of cash sent or an additional service fee % (federal or state fee) placed on outbound cash from people who do not provide identification of proof of citizenship. The left will complain about profiling, but the rule can be for any wire transfer from anyone of any color or makeup. If they go the service fee % route, that money can be used to offset the cost of the illegal being here. In addition, that same data can be used to assess how much cash is being sent to any other country by illegals and those metrics can be used to send a bill for estimated social services rendered to the specific country of origin of the illegal national.

On the service fee % on outbound wire transfers, if the federal side won't do it, a state should take it upon themselves to do so and as a result, the illegals will shift over to states that do not verify status or charge a fee. Thus the lefty states would become the haven for most illegals (good riddance!).
Then everyone will just do their remittances in crypto.