• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Insufficient Privileges to reply in a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I got a notice that I have Insufficient Privileges to reply in a thread, but yet got 4 alerts from posters and was unable to respond. Although I didn't change the subject, but responded in kind to those posting to me, I was given that notice at the bottom of the page.

My beef here is, why doesn't the board notify EVERYONE that a certain person was given that message, so they don't continue harassing or posting to said poster? 3 of the alerts I got was from the same poster...answering for someone else. Yet I couldn't reply/defend myself or tell him to shove off.

IMO...everyone should be informed that a poster is unable to respond. Reminds me of an old forum where everyone could see the posts but nobody but those who joined the hell hole, gossip den could respond...yet those were the ones they were gossiping about. Much the same.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
How am I supposed to be kind to animals and respond to these posts when I have insufficient privileges to do so?

Alerts

1. Dawg quoted your post in the thread Trump dominates them b**ches in Hollywood, too.
    A moment ago

2. Dawg quoted your post in the thread Trump dominates them b**ches in Hollywood, too.
    2 minutes ago

3. Dawg quoted your post in the thread Trump dominates them b**ches in Hollywood, too.
    4 minutes ago

1. Dawg quoted your post in the thread Trump dominates them b**ches in Hollywood, too.
    31 minutes ago

2. Dawg quoted your post in the thread Trump dominates them b**ches in Hollywood, too.
    34 minutes ago

3. Dawg quoted your post in the thread Trump dominates them b**ches in Hollywood, too.
    38 minutes ago

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Persons should spend less time moving to insult.. then theyd find their ability to post unabated.
I understand, Phil...some people can be 'insulted' like being told they would be unfit to join a decent person's march or that they would be a threat to anyone's family and not be able to shut down that person from a thread. But another person can be asked the same question over and over and when the other person doesn't like the reply...they can shut that person up by banning them from a thread.

Tell me how it works. My daughter was insulted, I was insulted, but I have to just take it and like it? BTW...you posted to me first in that thread. I didn't instigate the conversation.
You actually don't walk on water.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Persons should spend less time moving to insult.. then theyd find their ability to post unabated.
BTW Dawg insulted me over and over in that same thread...yet he still OBVIOUSLY (like the caps??) wasn't given insufficient privileges to post there, as you can see by his 'many' replies to posts made to someone else. All I said was 'yours maybe' to a question you asked over and over, demanding an answer to something I had no way to answer. If that was insulting, think of the many insults you have posted to me.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I understand, Phil...some people can be 'insulted' like being told they would be unfit to join a decent person's march or that they would be a threat to anyone's family and not be able to shut down that person from a thread. But another person can be asked the same question over and over and when the other person doesn't like the reply...they can shut that person up by banning them from a thread.

Tell me how it works. My daughter was insulted, I was insulted, but I have to just take it and like it? BTW...you posted to me first in that thread. I didn't instigate the conversation.
You actually don't walk on water.

so which is it..

you're carrying on about a post some months or years ago?

or

are you referring to todays engagement (you know, the one about Hollywood).. where you quoted me at post 14 (so spare the reader your bullshit about who was posting first..)

you know why you were tossed.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
BTW Dawg insulted me over and over in that same thread...yet he still OBVIOUSLY (like the caps??) wasn't given insufficient privileges to post there, as you can see by his 'many' replies to posts made to someone else. All I said was 'yours maybe' to a question you asked over and over, demanding an answer to something I had no way to answer. If that was insulting, think of the many insults you have posted to me.
you go back and look. another mod already addressed it.

oh, and go ahead... why dont you delineate these insults...

have a good day.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
come on now..indignant one..

a post, if you please.. that I call you the P word? levy innuendo about your family? your child?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

a post, if you please.. that I call you the P word? levy innuendo about your family? your child?
Read Dawg's posts.

AND post # 14 was to DINO. I didn't say anything to you in that post.

I didn't call you the P word. You asked me over and over whose P*ssy Trump grabbed. It's obvious I don't know whose....but Trump said it himself. I said over and over to ask him. I finally said "Yours maybe"? I didn't CALL you anything...I answered your question in the same manner you were asking me.

As far as the insults to me that you banned me from my own thread...it was after Trump's admission he grabbed women and the "INDECENT" march took place. You insulted me...Dawg insulted me...yet I got banned from that thread because I didn't like the FACT that you said I wouldn't be fit to march in a "decent person's" march and that you think I'm a threat to your 'family'.

If you don't like the way I answer your silly questions, then tell me so...at the same time don't uphold those who constantly make insults about my family.

Last edited:

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

I never said you called me anything...except insinuated that I'm not decent and that you'd move your family away from me to protect them if you met me on the street. I find that insulting as much as the idea of Trump grabbing you by the crotch...I have no idea what he'd grab if he did so....but I didn't CALL you a p*ssy.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
"7. ATTACKING OR CALLING OUT STAFF OR ADMINISTRATION

Moderators and Administrators, are volunteers who work hard to make the site as welcoming as possible.

***Please note that the moderating team is under no obligation to read every post.
Moderators do the best they can in the time they have, and occasionally posts slip by unnoticed.

***You can help. If you see one of these posts, please report it.

***Moderator Actions - If there are any concerns over Moderator actions, the way to address them is with a private message SW48, a Moderator, or all of the above. Your feedback and concerns are very valuable to the success of this board. Your PM will be read and investigated, and where appropriate reversed and notice given.

***Publicly disrespectful and/or negative behavior from a member regarding a Moderator's capacity as a Mod, the Moderators or Admin/Owner Team in general, or Moderator actions may not occur on any open areas of the website. Violations of any of the above guidelines may result in a summary suspension or termination of that member's posting privileges.
***We may not always be right - but we will always act in good faith and with the best of intentions.

When they're posting on the forums, feel free to debate and argue with them just as you would any other poster, but attacking or calling out a staff member who is acting in their official capacity is against the rules.

We welcome constructive criticism or complaints, but the public forums are not an appropriate venue for criticizing the staff, administration, or ownership of the site.

Again, if you have questions about a specific moderator decision, feel free to send a PM to that moderator, an administrator, or the site owner."

Status
Not open for further replies.