• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Integrity question for Republicans

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So of us don't have the integrity to answer the question.

I condemn both incidents. How about you ? Remember you might have commented on it. Don't cross yourself up with a dishonest answer.
"So of us don't have the integrity"------------first truth you've posted

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don't seem to remember a whole lot of "high fiving" among conservatives and GOP when it happened.

If you have any statistics or data that support otherwise please share.
Libs see much that is never there.......

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So had some member of the public beat the shite out of the congressman and put him in the hospital that way instead of using a gun, that would have been okay with you ?
Reporter wasn't put in the hospital................why Lie?

Spamature

President
Reporter wasn't put in the hospital................why Lie?

So you would have been okay if the guy body slammed Scalise and then was sentenced to community service ? Because you had no problem with it when it was Gianforte ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That would be better than having a weak one like you.
Your post prove your mind is not only weak, it's very uneducated and sounds just like what Jeantel sounds like.....you think throwing some [Unwelcome language removed] to the ground and breaking his glasses is a VIOLENT CRIME , this is a violent crime :

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/killing-of-a-muslim-teenager-in-virginia-is-being-investigated-as-a-road-rage-incident-police-say/ar-BBCQGIG?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Yesterday it was due to her being a Muslim and today it's road rage by one of the thugs boy Θ brought to America illegally!

Θ brought 10's 1000's and YOU going to see much more VIOLENT CRIME in your neighborhood........of course you never leave your safe room, so you may be ok until they kick your door down!!

Spamature

President
Are you seriously equating the two incidents?
Just the reactions to them by the posters here. Why are you guys going on and on about me equating them when I am doing no such thing. I understand the need to dodge the question. It makes you look like hypocrites to stand there and say things need to be dialed down because a member of the public attacked Republican members of congress. When just a few weeks ago you were praising an act of violence BY a Republican member of congress against a member of the public.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So you would have been okay if the guy body slammed Scalise and then was sentenced to community service ? Because you had no problem with it when it was Gianforte ?
Doubtful the reporter was man enough to slam ANYONE, majority I've seen act like sissies, hell, don't know a Bulldozer from a Backhoe............

Be scared, Stay scared........I don't give a damn of either getting or not getting CS......bet the prick reporter will not invade other space as he need from now own.................