• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Internet Pals:

• Thread starter Union_Jack_1972
  • Start date
U

Union_Jack_1972

Drank, cussed, oh hell rooted like a typical sailor, and still drink and cuss like one...

Never said I was a refine gent like you, but at least I am not a wanker, well most of the damn time...

Being a nutter is too much fun, and yes I was insane before joining, so no it did not occur during service, but I am sure you knew this...

Mytzlplk

Governor
oh good grief. You're either as stupid or dishonest as your "pal".

when I made that reference there was no suggestion/inference that the two of you had exchanged email addresses or phone numbers as you had with that most disgusting individual "dawg", making you "pals" outside of this or any other board, it was designation confined to this board alone.

You can muddle the BS with garbage about how your "pal" made snide, derogatory comments about your posts and their content before - no doubt in jest - but that doesn't change the fact that at the point and in the post under question to which I applied the "apl" thing, it was the first time EVER he seriously assaulted you with anything resembling a charge like that -- LIAR.

ANd what you're saying here now about your "allowing few people to know you well..." by your own admission in that thread is a fairly recent thing. ANd the idea that you haven't had "pals/allies/etc" -- whatever synonym for "pals" you may choose -- here and elsewhere in recent years is just a "lie", as is the effort of your "pal" here in this top post to mischaracterize the kinda "pal" I was referring to.

Prior to that point he'd never ever attacked you with anything even approximating a charge like "you're a liar". That wasn't even contested at the time, only this "pal" garbage that any grade schooler could figure out was, and the two of you have for some reason even had to "lie" about that.

end of story.

Jen

Senator
Mytzlplk.
Sometimes I'm stupid. I'll give ya that. But I am not dishonest.
Mad Jack doesn't have my e-mail or phone number.
Dawg is blocked from my e-mail and phone. Yes. I was stupid enough to give it to him in the first place.
I gave out my e-mail to several people over 5 years ago and a couple of female moderators have my e-mail address now. But I learned my lesson. I have never known mad jack well enough to even think about giving him my e-mail and if I did, I can't think of anything I would have to say to him. The same is true of anyone and everyone else here at this point. Nothing to say and certainly nothing to share. The moderator e-mail was for business purposes sometimes necessary for moderator communication. Dave had it too for the same reason. I will never be friendly enough with anyone on this board to want to share my life with them or send them cute little forwarded e-mails (which I hate anyway). I am called "liar" by many people ... so much that when I see it, I just roll my eyes and file away just how utterly ugly and stupid that person must be .

As I said..... I am sometimes stupid. You have ample proof of that. But I am not dishonest.

oh good grief. You're either as stupid or dishonest as your "pal".

when I made that reference there was no suggestion/inference that the two of you had exchanged email addresses or phone numbers as you had with that most disgusting individual "dawg", making you "pals" outside of this or any other board, it was designation confined to this board alone.

You can muddle the BS with garbage about how your "pal" made snide, derogatory comments about your posts and their content before - no doubt in jest - but that doesn't change the fact that at the point and in the post under question to which I applied the "apl" thing, it was the first time EVER he seriously assaulted you with anything resembling a charge like that -- LIAR.

ANd what you're saying here now about your "allowing few people to know you well..." by your own admission in that thread is a fairly recent thing. ANd the idea that you haven't had "pals/allies/etc" -- whatever synonym for "pals" you may choose -- here and elsewhere in recent years is just a "lie", as is the effort of your "pal" here in this top post to mischaracterize the kinda "pal" I was referring to.

Prior to that point he'd never ever attacked you with anything even approximating a charge like "you're a liar". That wasn't even contested at the time, only this "pal" garbage that any grade schooler could figure out was, and the two of you have for some reason even had to "lie" about that.

end of story.

U

Union_Jack_1972

WTF are you ranting about again???

Have you noticed you have followed me in to almost every thread of mine, and you call me unstable, and unhinged???

Alright, Jen he really want to be your Pal, but first you should watch Big Bang Theory because your new Pal suffers from Shellie Syndrome, and also Abraham Simpson Syndrome, and it will be hard but here are some rules:

1. Don't sit in his spot...

2. Don't eat off his plate...

3. Don't go in to his bedroom, then again no woman should or minor male or female...

4. Don't call him a Liberal...

5. Never show him links that prove him to be wrong...

Those are some and he may knock on your door three times going jen, jen, jen, so do not be surprise...

Good luck and God Bless..

Jen

Senator
Sorry. I am not accepting new pals at this time or the foreseeable future.

Although................. I like this part.

Those are some and he may knock on your door three times going jen, jen, jen, so do not be surprise...
Too bad my name isn't "Penny", huh.
Jen

WTF are you ranting about again???

Have you noticed you have followed me in to almost every thread of mind, and you call me unstable, and unhinged???

Alright, Jen he really want to be your Pal, but first you should watch Big Bang Theory because your new Pal suffers from Shellie Syndrome, and also Abraham Simpson Syndrome, and it will be hard but here are some rules:

1. Don't sit in his spot...

2. Don't eat of his plate...

3. Don't go in to his bedroom, then again no woman should...

4. Don't call him a Liberal...

5. Never show him links that prove him to be wrong...

Good luck and God Bless..

U

Union_Jack_1972

Jen,

You did offer once and I told you then I prefer not to because I keep my private life seperate from the internet...

A few other posters attempted to exchange emails with me before but I went out of my way not to do so because of the fact we have sick lunatics in this world that are both male and female...

You and I enjoy a decent conversation from time to time when I am not being a little or is it a big butt???

We keep it inside the political forum, and it is too bad some view conversations as being Pals...

The poster that is in here is just nuts, and has issues with anyone that does not agree with his hatred of the world...

Now I know he'll rant on and on about my nutter ways, and yes I am insane, and never denied it, but him on the other hand live in denial daily...

His hatred for me is so damn funny and I enjoy... Try to get him to say one nice thing about me and watch he can not!!!

I bet he was that kid in school that told everyone how smart he was while not understanding why he would get his rear kick daily...

So as he calls us Pals I just laugh because what he is really jealous about is the fact that I can actually hold a conversation with normal people, ulike him where is you do not agree with him then his conversations result in childish attacks and calling you stupid for not agreeing...

The sad part is he told me his age once so we should be nice to him seeing he's entering that Abraham Simpson stage of life, and if he's not in a nursing home yet, well he soon will be...

Mytzlplk

Governor
I never said you did, and wasn't even inferring that when I used the "pal" designation -- that's the whole point. Exactly what descriptive term would you apply for our purposes here, to someone you'd never before had any harsh words for or with, and with whom you'd always had a "friendly" relationship with? Do I have to make up a new one for that?

So how did we get from that to this top posts that relies on such exchanges (email/phone #s, etc) that I never made the case for -- you two being friends/pals/etc off this board?

Internet Pals:
I wonder how many of you use the internet to have some form of contact to the outside world???

If so what type of loser are you???

Are you so desperate for friends that being a pal on a political message board make your day???

Oh that's right, it's nothing more than the product of UJ's less than fertile imagination, a strawman that idiot thinks is an accurate characterization of what was said.

If it's any consolation, you could try mightily and never be as stupid as that clown is effortlessly.

U

Union_Jack_1972

If you were Penny then you would not be on some political chat forum...

He'll be back to tell me how stupid I am, and I can not refute anything he writes while I amuse myself with his rants of hate...

He suffers from anti-Jack Syndrome...

U

Union_Jack_1972

Jen

Senator
Jack insults me regularly and always has. Maybe he doesn't use threaded view and not all have been aimed for me, but this recent thing was not new in my threaded view so I didn't know why you felt it was "sudden". It wasn't. He and I aren't even "acquaintances" (to use his word) I know more about people I call acquaintances than I know about him. It is a name I recognize and remember having posted to and having being insulted by at times but not always. Not much more than that.

I never said you did, and wasn't even inferring that when I used the "pal" designation -- that's the whole point. Exactly what descriptive term would you apply for our purposes here, to someone you'd never before had any harsh words for or with, and with whom you'd always had a "friendly" relationship with? Do I have to make up a new one for that?

So how did we get from that to this top posts that relies on such exchanges (email/phone #s, etc) that I never made the case for -- you two being friends/pals/etc off this board?

Internet Pals:
I wonder how many of you use the internet to have some form of contact to the outside world???

If so what type of loser are you???

Are you so desperate for friends that being a pal on a political message board make your day???

Oh that's right, it's nothing more than the product of UJ's less than fertile imagination, a strawman that idiot thinks is an accurate characterization of what was said.

If it's any consolation, you could try mightily and never be as stupid as that clown is effortlessly.

Mytzlplk

Governor
sorry crybaby that keeps posting about leaving, but will never do the board that favor, we're all acquaintences here.

that hardly covers the difference between the relationship you've long had with jennifer as opposed to the one you've had with me.

I'm your dedicated enemy here, always have been and will be, whereas she's been your "pal" you've always been friendly with.

and none of that explains all the BS about how I was even suggesting that you were more than internet "pals".

Oh that's right, like most other BS that flows outta that turd sized/composed of brain of yours, it shows you have the comprehension skills of a second grader and/or zero integrity.

And what's most amusing to me, is that all this garbage is coming from a POS that sent me a "friend request" here a long time ago now.

Maybe you should write the admins and tell them to change that to "acquaintence" request, no? And assuming you even have any "PJ friends", maybe you should delete them, no? Just because you apparently are confused about the difference between purely internet "pals/friends" as designated (and enemies) and those in the real world, hardly means that no such distinction exists, or that the use of pal or friend is improper here in pixelworld.

Meanwhile that that "LIAR" charge you made was the first time you'd ever deviated from "palling" around with her, remains unrebutted, and this top post and all your whines about not being her "pal" based on not being "real life" friends is just stupid garbage (since thaqt was never claimed) and a diversion away from the fact that that "incident" was the first time you called your "pal" out.

there's no need for me to be "graceful" to someone like you, and there will not of course ever be a desire to be so on my part with you.

when will we see your next "Poor me. I'm so abused by admins, mods, and posters alike, that I'm gonna leave! This is no joke!" post do you think crybaby?

I'll give you a couple of weeks.

Mytzlplk

Governor
excuse me? I've read and/or been involved in just about every top post you've made going back years and likely most that you've been involved in, and have never seen him call you a "liar" or seriously attack you in that or in any other way.

And I'd bet that would be the recollection of just about everyone here. That's why I found it surprising.

If he has for all this time being "insulting" you, why on earth would you do this?

Jen,

You did offer once and I told you then I prefer not to because I keep my private life seperate from the internet...

according to him?

I've seen him occassionally play around like a good interent pal would with you con ladies, but never call any of you a "Liar" before, even when many others were.

None of this matters much anyway. I never claimed you two had anytyhing more than a friendly relationship on these boards, and I got to read the crybaby crying wolf about leaving again.

So the poor little thing is left holding nothing but his tiny little sack again.

Jen

Senator
I guess your memory is much better than mine, Mytzlplk. A couple of times (years ago) I put out a faux (throw away) e-mail address in order to exchange e-mails with whoever was interested (as I said that was a stupid time of my life). Maybe that exchange was at that time. I don't remember it. Look, I know Gecko as well or better than I know Jack and I barely know Gecko...we haven't even exchanged real names. Can we just move on from this truly boring conversation? Thanks.

excuse me? I've read and/or been involved in just about every top post you've made going back years and likely most that you've been involved in, and have never seen him call you a "liar" or seriously attack you in that or in any other way.

And I'd bet that would be the recollection of just about everyone here. That's why I found it surprising.

If he has for all this time being "insulting" you, why on earth would you do this?

Jen,

according to him?

I've seen him occassionally play around like a good interent pal would with you con ladies, but never call any of you a "Liar" before, even when many others were.

None of this matters much anyway. I never claimed you two had anytyhing more than a friendly relationship on these boards, and I got to read the crybaby crying wolf about leaving again.

So the poor little thing is left holding nothing but his tiny little sack again.

Mytzlplk

Governor
I'd be happy to. As noted, the only points I intended to make have been made regarding the crybaby issue and the fictitious nature of the claim that I claimed you two were "pals" beyond the board sense of the word -- as he is with many here.

He remains a "Woe is me!" crybaby, and it's clear I made no such claim.

U

Union_Jack_1972

Jen and my relationship vs our relationship... Are you kidding me???

So is that your problem???

How I treat you vs others???

Also why don't you have a conversation with the admin seeing you're the one that brought them up in your response... What you suggested make you look childish and unhinged more than anyone on here!!!

Would you like me to treat you like I treat Jen???

Would that make you feel better???

Also I never requested friendship with you, and that is a twisted and messed up lie by you!!!

So the issue is you're upset how I treat other posters vs you... You feel I should treat everyone the same way I treat you and because I do not, well that has pissed you off!!!

You're nuts, no F'ing nuts, no MF'ing GD nuts, wait even a crazy person is not as pathetic you!!!

How I treat someone vs you is too funny!!!

Also my last link was for the word loser, and thank you for showing you are far from being graceful at that!!!

Yeah, now I see why you need internet pals because you are one messed up nutter!!!

Now go take your meds and if you are not on any then get on some because you might be the next Castro is not!!!

U

Union_Jack_1972

Nice to see you and Jen can be pals...

I am glad I could bring the two of you together because you need pals...

Mytzlplk

Governor
I don't have any problem here **edited***, but you do with definitions. Get on that letter to the admin, and you might write facebook and demand they change their "friend request" to "acquaintance" as well, or just about any boardon the net, since that appears to be the standard.

You trying to "friend" me is no lie, it's just another thing you'll lie about.

and I'd guess only you, the "Woe is me!" crybaby here has any difficulty understanding the point I made. They would no doubt not struggle with the concept of those being internet friends -- as indicated by their "friends list" -- and those not.

I've not sent a single friend request out here, even to my old friend cg. The diff between me and you -- assuming you can make the same claim -- is that I don't belittle those that have.

That's why I always welcome these efforts of yours to project all your many failings onto me. You're too stupid to realize when you're ONLY making the case for your own conviction.

so please continue with all the "you're worse than Castro" accusations. I have few to little doubt that the only readers I could possibly care about around here know who needs some meds.

U

Union_Jack_1972

I know damn well I have never sent you any request, and you're nuts!!!

Yeah, and you brought up Jen and my relationship while crying about how I don't treat you the same...

Also why are you name dropping about those not in this thread???

I am not projecting anything and just stating that Castro is one messed up [Unwelcome language removed] but you, well I believe women, chiildren, little animals, oh hell your male nurse need to watch out for you...

Now let discuss your name dropping syndrome and your need to bring in other posters that have not responded to this thread???

Also would you like me to be nice to you???

Would you like me to tell you that you're the greatest and lie to you???

Maybe I should apologize for calling you a Liberal, better yet let me apologize to every Liberal for calling a nutter like you a Liberal, how does that work???

Would you like me to leave this board, and will that make you happy???

Mytzlplk

Governor
no you don't, because it happened within a few weeks of our arrival here. It was no doubt just an effort on your part to annoy me.

***edited***

U

Union_Jack_1972

sorry crybaby that keeps posting about leaving, but will never do the board that favor, we're all acquaintences here.

that hardly covers the difference between the relationship you've long had with jennifer as opposed to the one you've had with me.

I'm your dedicated enemy here, always have been and will be, whereas she's been your "pal" you've always been friendly with.

and none of that explains all the BS about how I was even suggesting that you were more than internet "pals".

Oh that's right, like most other BS that flows outta that turd sized/composed of brain of yours, it shows you have the comprehension skills of a second grader and/or zero integrity.

And what's most amusing to me, is that all this garbage is coming from a POS that sent me a "friend request" here a long time ago now.

Maybe you should write the admins and tell them to change that to "acquaintence" request, no? And assuming you even have any "PJ friends", maybe you should delete them, no? Just because you apparently are confused about the difference between purely internet "pals/friends" as designated (and enemies) and those in the real world, hardly means that no such distinction exists, or that the use of pal or friend is improper here in pixelworld.

Meanwhile that that "LIAR" charge you made was the first time you'd ever deviated from "palling" around with her, remains unrebutted, and this top post and all your whines about not being her "pal" based on not being "real life" friends is just stupid garbage (since thaqt was never claimed) and a diversion away from the fact that that "incident" was the first time you called your "pal" out.

there's no need for me to be "graceful" to someone like you, and there will not of course ever be a desire to be so on my part with you.

when will we see your next "Poor me. I'm so abused by admins, mods, and posters alike, that I'm gonna leave! This is no joke!" post do you think crybaby?

I'll give you a couple of weeks.
Ummm, your the one crying about how I treat you and how I treat other posters and declare that I consider you as my enemy...

I have to admit you really think highly of yourself to even consider yourself as a enemy of mine...

I would have cared once about my enemy while you, well I only enjoy the rants of insanity from you...

You amuse me and nothing more, so no I hate to tell you calling you my enemy would mean you matter, and you don't...