• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Internet Pals:

• Thread starter Union_Jack_1972
  • Start date
U

Union_Jack_1972

no you don't, because it happened within a few weeks of our arrival here. It was no doubt just an effort on your part to annoy me.

I have no need or desire to address the rambling BS of an obvious crybaby. I'll keep kicking you around until you actually leave, instead of just whining about doing so like the emotional/psychological cripple you are.
So I never did it and another lie from a liar...

Why don't you buy the PJ so you can run me off???

If not then I am staying but thank you for admitting your harassment and enjoy know I will never leave unless you buy this place...

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Internet Pals are like bar room buddies.

Hit the road, don't let the hatch hit you in the backside and Semper Fi Jack.(Grin)

Mytzlplk

Governor
too funny, the crybaby loser that threatens to leave AGAIN because "Leaving because I feel this site has nothing to offer and refuse to waste my time on losers that live in the ing past..." tries to project his loser, crybaby status onto his betters.

Is there anything you don't try to do that with crybaby loser?

U

Union_Jack_1972

Hump, Hump, Hump goes the twanger!!!

Thank you for confessing the fact that your main agenda is to run me off this board, and the fact your personal hatred for me stem from how I treat others versus how I treat you...

Telling the truth and my personal opinion does not mean I hate you, or that you're my enemy... In fact it only means I am giving my opinion of you based on the crazy ass shit you have done and said...

So let me allow you to keep on post humping but you might want to find a new one seeing this one is not longer a virgin, or do you like sloppy seconds seeing you're a hetro male???

Mytzlplk

Governor
stay or go, it's a win/win for me crybaby loser

I don't recall and you can't link to, any language on my part that can be called objectively "crazy", unlike say, your "you're worse than Castro!" charges. Of course my despising you has to do with stuff like that. Not only are you a crybaby loser, but also a pretty stupid one (and likely "crazy" as well) at that if you think that's some kinda insightful observation only a peabrain of your size could see.

too funny crybaby loser. Is this mindless BS supposed to somehow cover the crybaby loser status of yours admitted to above or something?

Mytzlplk

Governor
my "harrasment" as you call it, is no different from that I provide to a few others, or that most others offer to their pet stupid and lying cons.

the only diff is that none of them are crybaby losers like you that threaten to leave over it.

poor poor little crybaby loser...

U

Union_Jack_1972

Ummm, yes, and Phil was here...

Also why are you calling for the Mods???

U

Union_Jack_1972

Alright, why don't you list what you hate about me, and then we will talk, what ya say???

Just list all of it in this thread and we both can have a nice little conversation, and no links needed either...

Now come on and do this and let see if you're willing to play???

U

Union_Jack_1972

This thread was six days old before my stalker came in and started to hump it to death...

The only reason the stalker came in here is because his feeling have been hurt because I view Castro to be a better human than my stalker...

Now let me just state Castro is a piece of filth to me and what is given to him is what he deserves, but as for my stalker and his attempt to hump this post, well my opinion will never change...

In fact my stalker has stated he will keep on until he runs me of this board, so which one of us has the real mental issues???

My stalker is correct that this post was bait, and it does show how easy it is to catch him, and show his anti-Jack hatred...

Those complaining now about the thread should have done it six days ago and not after my stalker came out and said he will run me off this board...

So with that I am happy my stalker is finding pals, and I hope more will join him and please feel free to join his anti-jack program of hate...

Wulk

Mayor
Me a refined gent? Oh well, I guess it is acknowledged worldwide that the UK Parachute Regt is renowned for its members being refined gentlemen who are all well versed in the arts of diplomacy and forbearance!

U

Union_Jack_1972

Hello Wulk,

Thanky you for your response and may Gob Bless you and all those that you love and hate...

Mytzlplk

Governor
Mytzlplk.
Sometimes I'm stupid. I'll give ya that. But I am not dishonest.
Mad Jack doesn't have my e-mail or phone number.
Dawg is blocked from my e-mail and phone. Yes. I was stupid enough to give it to him in the first place.
I gave out my e-mail to several people over 5 years ago and a couple of female moderators have my e-mail address now. But I learned my lesson. I have never known mad jack well enough to even think about giving him my e-mail and if I did, I can't think of anything I would have to say to him. The same is true of anyone and everyone else here at this point. Nothing to say and certainly nothing to share. The moderator e-mail was for business purposes sometimes necessary for moderator communication. Dave had it too for the same reason. I will never be friendly enough with anyone on this board to want to share my life with them or send them cute little forwarded e-mails (which I hate anyway). I am called "liar" by many people ... so much that when I see it, I just roll my eyes and file away just how utterly ugly and stupid that person must be .

As I said..... I am sometimes stupid. You have ample proof of that. But I am not dishonest.

bump

Jen

Senator
Oooooh! I must have really hurt your little feewings. I'd say "sorry" but I'm not. You got what you deserved and no doubt you think I am getting what I deserve too.

I do not give out my e-mail address to anyone. Yes. I learned a good lesson. Friends can turn on us and my friends turned on me. And they think I turned on them. I harbor no grudges. I love them all just as I always did and I don't require that they love me in return.

Interesting how something like that shows us whether or not we care about someone unconditionally {and that means caring for them if they don't care back}. And I feel fine about what I discovered. Dawg is no longer blocked from my e-mail and phone and hasn't been for months. I was afraid for a while. I'm not afraid anymore. Nobody is blocked though; that's not necessary. I don't expect to hear from them. It's all okay.

I put down the baggage of the past and am walking on and I hope everyone with past baggage can do the same.