• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Iran Crisis is a Direct Result of Trump's Actions

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Iran made its concessions in return for the concessions made by ALL the other signatories.

If Iran had been the country to pull out of the deal, would it have been reasonable to expect the U.S. to continue complying?
No.

What is Iran's history with such things

Nostra

Governor
No. There was a procedure (presenting evidence, making formal requests, and getting international support) that was supposed to be followed before access was granted. Sites were not off limits if that procedure was followed.
Read the links.

Your lie has been exposed.

EatTheRich

President
Read the links.

Your lie has been exposed.
Nope. The U.S. wanted access to any site in the country, on a moment’s notice, without going through channels. That such an absurd request (which obviously had nothing to do with the stated goal of inspections to prevent unauthorized nuclear weapons programs) was denied is not the same as sites being off-limits.

Spamature

President
sorry..that made no sense
I answer your question. If you don't understand I don't know how I can make if simpler for you.
Your question
what did trump negotiate that anyone could or could not express faith in.

My answer
Nothing and that is reason why he hasn't.

Nobody should, could, or in this case, does, have any faith in him.

Spamature

President
incongruous

what does Iraq then have to do with right now? A: nothing

though you affirm a point - this could be negotiated without violence, without reference to Iraq. yet, we have violence.

you're scapegoating and dissembling rather than addressing the topic at hand.
Is this your way of saying "It's different" ?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I answer your question. If you don't understand I don't know how I can make if simpler for you.
Your question
what did trump negotiate that anyone could or could not express faith in.

My answer
Nothing and that is reason why he hasn't.

Nobody should, could, or in this case, does, have any faith in him.

We're not talking about nobody oh, we're talking specifically about Iran. Iran having a long history of violating agreements, and violence. I provided an article above

Meanwhile we've exited a toothless agreement, if Iran doesn't like it's Iran's prerogative to enter into negotiations as the peace-loving nation it claims to be, or not

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Is this your way of saying "It's different" ?

Are we in another gulf war? If not then yeah it's different

meanwhile how is the peace-loving Iran coming along with its requests for renewed negotiation?

I can't see through the smoke of the bombings that have occurred... You have any insight on that or are you simply going to say Trump

We're not talking about nobody oh, we're talking specifically about Iran. Iran having a long history of violating agreements, and violence. I provided an article above

Meanwhile we've exited a toothless agreement, if Iran doesn't like it's Iran's prerogative to enter into negotiations as the peace-loving nation it claims to be, or not
There were snapback sanctions had Iran violated the agreement first. Now there is no possibility of getting any deal. Trump's foreign policy is a disaster.

You obviously didn't read the link.
Let's check a quote from the link
"If they don’t come to the table, then what is our strategy? Does Trump really want to bring about the collapse of the Iranian regime? It’s not clear. "

Iran ain't at the negotiating table. So now what?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
They didn't violate the JCPOA till Trump withdrew from it.
The world is less safe because Trump is president.
Did they have to violate the jcpoa after Trump withdrew from it? Was that their only option?

the world is less safe because a toothless unenforceable agreement like the jcpoa was allowed to occur. My bet is that we will learn in the not-too-distant future just how toothless it was

Sure there is. Iran simply needs to say let's negotiate
They won't do that because they rightly don't trust Trump. Anyone who Trusts a man who has repeatedly stiffed his employees, and declared bankruptcy is just asking to for the same treatment. Trump has no credibility and its disastrous for American foreign policy.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
They won't do that because they rightly don't trust Trump. Anyone who Trusts a man who has repeatedly stiffed his employees, and declared bankruptcy is just asking to for the same treatment. Trump has no credibility and its disastrous for American foreign policy.

I'm sure that's it. Iran doesn't want to negotiate with Trump because of his private business dealings. as an aside are you saying Iran's people are awash in wealth given all the oil that they've been selling for these many decades?

I would think that peace-loving people would want to negotiate with whomever is sitting across the table from them. Meanwhile they're bombing things, is that not correct?

Did they have to violate the jcpoa after Trump withdrew from it? Was that their only option?
Yes, The US wasn't fulfilling their end of the deal. Why would they shutter their nuclear program without sanctions relief? That doesn't even make sense.

the world is less safe because a toothless unenforceable agreement like the jcpoa was allowed to occur. My bet is that we will learn in the not-too-distant future just how toothless it was
If you don't trust the Iranians that much then just admit you want regime change.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, The US wasn't fulfilling their end of the deal. Why would they shutter their nuclear program without sanctions relief? That doesn't even make sense.

If you don't trust the Iranians that much then just admit you want regime change.

Clearly they have not shuddered their nuclear program. So I don't follow your point. They immediately restarted enrichment. Is that not correct

Why are you jumping so far afield. Where did I State anything about regime change? I'm with all the other parties on Earth that don't want a nuclear Iran

I'm sure that's it. Iran doesn't want to negotiate with Trump because of his private business dealings.
Trump doesn't have any credibility. His business dealings are just one example, I could go on all day, but I value brevity.
as an aside are you saying Iran's people are awash in wealth given all the oil that they've been selling for these many decades?
what?
I would think that peace-loving people would want to negotiate with whomever is sitting across the table from them.
Not when you can't trust your counter-party to uphold their agreement.
Meanwhile they're bombing things, is that not correct?
And "America First" means that's not our problem.