• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Iran Crisis is a Direct Result of Trump's Actions

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The song sure sounds the same. As I recall that started with a claim about violating an agreement .

The bombing isn't really our concern as far as the nuclear agreement goes.
So the bombing and other events are not related to the agreement oh, is that what you're saying?

They're merely bombing willy-nilly with no basis behind it?

Spamature

President
Okay, just so I'm clear, I can't apply extraneous things like the relevant detail of Iran's history oh, but you can apply extraneous details like the relevant history of the United States involvement? Is that correct?
No I am saying, that was not part of the agreement, and are offering up a black pot as a contrast to a very similar colored kettle.

Spamature

President
So the bombing and other events are not related to the agreement oh, is that what you're saying?

They're merely bombing willy-nilly with no basis behind it?
Are they nuclear bombs ? Because we negotiated about nuclear bombs. Yet at the same time we are selling the same stuff to the Saudis to be dropped on civilians willy-nilly.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Are they nuclear bombs ? Because we negotiated about nuclear bombs. Yet at the same time we are selling the same stuff to the Saudis to be dropped on civilians willy-nilly.
we're selling nukes that are being dropped on civilians? no.

Spamature

President
In honesty can you blame them about what they will allow that might be outside of the specific agreement when you read stuff like this ?

https://www.iaea.org/sites/default/files/infcirc886.pdf

They in hear America saying in a public announcement that it would use the information gained from inspections to aid the US and Israel in launching military attacks on Iran and you don't expect them to be reluctant ?