• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Iran? not so fast...

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Obama said he was Christian too....you believed him didn't you? He proved many times that he wasn't, little slip ups about his ''muslim" faith, and doing all the things that a true Christian would never do. Tell me you leftists didn't drool over Obama and believe every word he said. If you say you didn't I know you're a liar.

The rest of your rant is just more BS and not worth replying to. We hear it every day.

FYI....slime's has an apostrophe. :)
(now come back and remind me like you always do...lol!)
1. Link to Obama "doing all the 'things' that a true Christian would never do">> REALLY, CarolJo? Trump lies constantly and is a known whoremonger. How does that make him a Christian? Besides that, he cheats at golf. LOL
You always use the excuse that Christians can and are forgiven. What makes Obama any different?

2. Where in the world do you get the idea that slimes should have an apostrophe in my sentence?
The s on the end of slimes didn't need an apostrophe because I used it as a plural of slime, a VERB which still makes it a verb. Take for example the word run...You could say Carol Jo will run off her mouth every chance she gets. OR...I could write Carol Jo runs off her mouth often.

The apostrophe has two, and only two, uses:

1. To show possession: example..Carol's Cadillac is awesome.

2. To indicate the omission of letters. (examples: they're for they are.
Or you could write that the use of you're for the word your is very tiresome.
(hint hint)

3. You never place an apostrophe in a verb...such as "Trump slime's Muslims". Slimes is a verb and he certainly slimes Muslims often.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Um....where did you get that quote from, I can't find where ETR said any of the things you show he said. Or did you forget how to use the quote function?
I have no idea who you're posting to here, but how could you expect others to use quotation marks when you didn't even know what they were before you were schooled. Remember...you thought one used parenthesis as marks around a quote.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
And don't forget, he's a "Christian" according to his followers. Sometimes I wonder how damn brainwashed a bunch of people can be, and then watch one of his rallies and see for myself when they stand and guffaw at every sick thing he says.

Now that he seems to be getting by with obstructing justice, he'll just take more steps to be completely like Putin and Kim Un, a ruthless, sadistic despot. He's on the right path.
Just heard this morning that he wants ONLY educated, experienced refugees to enter this country. He probably thinks they'd vote for him, but it's a known fact that more educated people vote Democrat. If you watch his rallies and see the bobble-heads standing there, with huge grins while the narcissistic POS applauds for himself, it's not surprising the low-life's on this forum are the same way. The more he brags, the more he lies, the more he slimes others...they love it. Disgusting.
They get off on his sadistic streak. As in he's "owning the libs" and care about nothing else, nothing at all. I suspect they ARE just like him.

SADIST
  1. a person who derives pleasure, especially sexual gratification, from inflicting pain or humiliation on others.

The truth

Council Member
I don't think the Nazis' were "incompetent" at all.... evil, yes, but they sure as hell were not "incompetent".
I saw a documentary that showed their cities on fire ,their military beaten down and their 1,000 Reich utterly destroyed.I wouldn't call it winning

freyasman

Senator
I saw a documentary that showed their cities on fire ,their military beaten down and their 1,000 Reich utterly destroyed.I wouldn't call it winning
Do you know what the word "incompetent" means?
Because if they were "incompetent", then why did they get as far as they did, and why did it take so much to stop them?
If Nazis were incompetent then gypsies, jews, and everybody else they rounded up must have been drooling retards, or else how did they manage to murder so many of them so efficiently?

Caroljo

Senator
1. Link to Obama "doing all the 'things' that a true Christian would never do">> REALLY, CarolJo? Trump lies constantly and is a known whoremonger. How does that make him a Christian? Besides that, he cheats at golf. LOL
You always use the excuse that Christians can and are forgiven. What makes Obama any different?

2. Where in the world do you get the idea that slimes should have an apostrophe in my sentence?
The s on the end of slimes didn't need an apostrophe because I used it as a plural of slime, a VERB which still makes it a verb. Take for example the word run...You could say Carol Jo will run off her mouth every chance she gets. OR...I could write Carol Jo runs off her mouth often.

(hint hint)

3. You never place an apostrophe in a verb...such as "Trump slime's Muslims". Slimes is a verb and he certainly slimes Muslims often.
Then why is slimes underlined red in your post? Pretty sure it means you needed an apostrophe in your sentence. You did a lot of work to prove nothing.

You say Trump isn't Christian, that's fine. I don't believe for one second that Obama was. He proved that a lot.

Caroljo

Senator
I have no idea who you're posting to here, but how could you expect others to use quotation marks when you didn't even know what they were before you were schooled. Remember...you thought one used parenthesis as marks around a quote.
I did quote your post. But since you don't know how to do it yourself you have no reason to try to 'school' me on it. Look back at your post #52. Why is ETR's name in the quote, but it's your words? I can't quote it if it isn't there....

EatTheRich

President
Do you know what the word "incompetent" means?
Because if they were "incompetent", then why did they get as far as they did, and why did it take so much to stop them?
If Nazis were incompetent then gypsies, jews, and everybody else they rounded up must have been drooling retards, or else how did they manage to murder so many of them so efficiently?
When you are lavishly bankrolled it is not hard to kill poor people you greatly outnumber.

(hint hint)

Illiterate Liberal Language Lords

But in the sentence before that, you used low-life's as a plural. Because illogical faddish nerds who major in English have forfeited all respect, I predict that soon their permissive dictionaries will claim that apostrophe-s is an alternative form for the plural.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
It has the stink of the Gulf of Tonkin.
Yes LBJ's failure.

It is of historical significance because it gave U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson authorization, without a formal declaration of war by Congress, for the use of conventional military force in Southeast Asia. Specifically, the resolution authorized the President to do whatever necessary in order to assist "any member or protocol state of the Southeast Asia Collective Defense Treaty". This included involving armed forces.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_Resolution

Valid point.

When something looks like a "eff up", everyone always refers to when a democratic did it first.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Then why is slimes underlined red in your post? Pretty sure it means you needed an apostrophe in your sentence. You did a lot of work to prove nothing.

You say Trump isn't Christian, that's fine. I don't believe for one second that Obama was. He proved that a lot.
It wasn't underlined in red on my computer. I used slimes as a verb. You don't use apostrophes in verbs.

For God's sake, Carol, shut the hell up. I have more to do than tutor you today on grade school punctuation.

tr.v. slimed, slim·ing, slimes
To smear with slime.
2. To remove slime from (fish to be canned, for example).
3. To vilify or malign (someone), especially publicly.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/slimes