• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Iran? not so fast...

EatTheRich

President
Every Bodybag Is Stamped "Made in Geneva"

Quagmires are caused by unrealistic and suicidal Rules of Engagement. Drafting the brats of the rich at age 18 for two years active duty is the only way to get the rulers to scrap those air-conditioned ethics. They are designed solely to kill off or take the fight out of the bravest of those who weren't born rich.
The U.S. didn’t lose the war in Vietnam because it shied away from committing atrocities.

EatTheRich

President
Pretty much everything that happens in a war is an "atrocity" to the folks it's happening to. That word gets thrown out too much, IMO.
During WWI, 90% of casualties involved members of militaries. Today, 90% involve civilians. Or so I’ve been told. What capitalism has made modern warfare into is an atrocity. And the U.S. is the new empire of Sargon II, Genghis Khan, or Tamerlane.

freyasman

Senator
During WWI, 90% of casualties involved members of militaries. Today, 90% involve civilians. Or so I’ve been told. What capitalism has made modern warfare into is an atrocity. And the U.S. is the new empire of Sargon II, Genghis Khan, or Tamerlane.
I've never shot anyone who was wearing an enemy uniform; does that mean I only killed civilians in Afghanistan? I mean they were shooting at me with all kinds of weapons, including RPGs, but they were all in civilian clothes, so that means they were off limits? I don't think so.:cool:
And yeah, we're an empire.... and building one of those is typically brutal and messy. Welcome to the world.
Anyway, read some Glubb sometime..... I'm pretty sure this empire won't be around much longer, at least not in the grand scheme of things.

EatTheRich

President
I've never shot anyone who was wearing an enemy uniform; does that mean I only killed civilians in Afghanistan? I mean they were shooting at me with all kinds of weapons, including RPGs, but they were all in civilian clothes, so that means they were off limits? I don't think so.:cool:
And yeah, we're an empire.... and building one of those is typically brutal and messy. Welcome to the world.
Anyway, read some Glubb sometime..... I'm pretty sure this empire won't be around much longer, at least not in the grand scheme of things.
Glubb?

If the entire populace is fighting against the U.S. in a war of the U.S.’s making, what does that say about the U.S.’s war aims?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I don't think even trump wants this stupid war.This is Bolton and pompeo
You're giving Trump too much credit. This is the man who took us out of the Iran nuke deal willy nilly....because it was Obama's and he wants to erase everything Obama.

kaz

Small l libertarian
oh shut up this isn't about President Obama
No, it's not about Obama. It's about you and your hypocrisy. When a Democrat does it, you're fat and happy. When a Republican does the same thing, you melt down.

The obvious point to you is that you've proven it's not a standard for you. A standard is something you apply to yourself ... first. That proves it's just more of your partisan hackery and you're not to be taken seriously on it

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
A new administration, much less a new staff, won’t fundamentally change the social crisis compelling the U.S. toward imperialist war. From Clinton, to Bush, to Obama, to Trump, is has been the same story.
That's what we need is another war, killing thousands of our kids.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You're giving Trump too much credit. This is the man who took us out of the Iran nuke deal willy nilly....because it was Obama's and he wants to erase everything Obama.
Yep, and things have gotten progressively worse since then. Just like he tries to get us out of everything that HE, HIMSELF, didn't plan and carry out. He wants his brand on everything, and we all know that his brand isn't worth much.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Donald Jr., 41, is too old to 41. He seems to have the same mentality he did back in college when they called him "Diaper Don". There's no way that "Heel Spurs" would let Ivanka put herself in danger. He'd take a bullet for her...probably the only person he'd do that for.
Hopefully Melania will stop seeing $$ before her eyes and take Barron and go back to her homeland. Get him away from that bunch, while he is still somewhat an innocent.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Yep, and things have gotten progressively worse since then. Just like he tries to get us out of everything that HE, HIMSELF, didn't plan and carry out. He wants his brand on everything, and we all know that his brand isn't worth much.
Trump is all about taking us backwards.....reestablishing drilling on our coasts and on federal land. He deregged so coal mines can dump slurry into freshwater creeks. He's changing the fvcking lightbulb guidelines, separating kids from parents. And now he wants abortion outlawed. And purposely threatening Iran....because he can.
Of all the descriptors we've used for Trump, we forgot what he's now proving he is....a SADIST. He gets off on hurting people and destroying things.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Trump is all about taking us backwards.....reestablishing drilling on our coasts and on federal land. He deregged so coal mines can dump slurry into freshwater creeks. He's changing the fvcking lightbulb guidelines, separating kids from parents. And now he wants abortion outlawed. And purposely threatening Iran....because he can.
Of all the descriptors we've used for Trump, we forgot what he's now proving he is....a SADIST. He gets off on hurting people and destroying things.
And don't forget, he's a "Christian" according to his followers. Sometimes I wonder how damn brainwashed a bunch of people can be, and then watch one of his rallies and see for myself when they stand and guffaw at every sick thing he says.

Now that he seems to be getting by with obstructing justice, he'll just take more steps to be completely like Putin and Kim Un, a ruthless, sadistic despot. He's on the right path.
Just heard this morning that he wants ONLY educated, experienced refugees to enter this country. He probably thinks they'd vote for him, but it's a known fact that more educated people vote Democrat. If you watch his rallies and see the bobble-heads standing there, with huge grins while the narcissistic POS applauds for himself, it's not surprising the low-life's on this forum are the same way. The more he brags, the more he lies, the more he slimes others...they love it. Disgusting.

Caroljo

Senator
Um....where did you get that quote from, I can't find where ETR said any of the things you show he said. Or did you forget how to use the quote function?

Caroljo

Senator
And don't forget, he's a "Christian" according to his followers. Sometimes I wonder how damn brainwashed a bunch of people can be, and then watch one of his rallies and see for myself when they stand and guffaw at every sick thing he says.

Now that he seems to be getting by with obstructing justice, he'll just take more steps to be completely like Putin and Kim Un, a ruthless, sadistic despot. He's on the right path.
Just heard this morning that he wants ONLY educated, experienced refugees to enter this country. He probably thinks they'd vote for him, but it's a known fact that more educated people vote Democrat. If you watch his rallies and see the bobble-heads standing there, with huge grins while the narcissistic POS applauds for himself, it's not surprising the low-life's on this forum are the same way. The more he brags, the more he lies, the more he slimes others...they love it. Disgusting.
Obama said he was Christian too....you believed him didn't you? He proved many times that he wasn't, little slip ups about his ''muslim" faith, and doing all the things that a true Christian would never do. Tell me you leftists didn't drool over Obama and believe every word he said. If you say you didn't I know you're a liar.

The rest of your rant is just more BS and not worth replying to. We hear it every day.

FYI....slime's has an apostrophe. :)
(now come back and remind me like you always do...lol!)