• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Iran now a year away from a nuclear weapon

Nostra

Governor
There were provisions to verify Iran wasn't enriching Uranium beyond the set limits in JCPOA.
If we were still part of the JCPOA then the sanctions would have snapped back.
Bullshit. When you are barred from inspecting any sight Iran says is “military”, your “inspections” are useless.

Barry got clowned.

That was Barry Hussein who made the world less safe. He gave the World’s #1 State sponsor of terrorism hundreds of millions to fund terrorism and nukes.

Even if Iran lived up to Barry Hussein’s Executive Order, they would be free to produce as many Nukes as they want after it expired in 10 years.

Trump has to clean up Barry’s clusterfuck.
Last I checked next year is a lot sooner than 10 years down the line. Clear failure of trump's foreign policy.

Nostra

Governor
Last I checked next year is a lot sooner than 10 years down the line. Clear failure of trump's foreign policy.
Like I pointed out earlier, if they are this close they never abided by Barry Hussein’s Executive Order.

Barry got bent over and raped by the Mullahs on the world stage.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The whole reason Iran agreed to the deal in first place was for sanctions relief. Without the sanctions relief they had no incentive to abide uphold their end.
Yet compliance verification is long coming and not easily accomplished. So...abiding...not so much

Nostra

Governor
The whole reason Iran agreed to the deal in first place was for sanctions relief. Without the sanctions relief they had no incentive to abide uphold their end.
Yep, they played Barry like a flute. Sanctions relief....billions in cash.....kept right on going with their Nuke program.

Barry was a moron.