• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Iran starts war.

You mean why we should let Iran " Have Space to destroy."

How ever I am for retaliation and a list of options...Such as:

1. Supporting a peoples revolution...A sort of Arab Summer.

2. An eye for eye or tanker for tanker.

Whatever we do should pay Iran pay 10 times the cost for what they did.
the Japanese owner of the oil tanker is disputing the accounts of Benedict Donald Trump's administration

No one but idiots want to go to any war or conflict for the consummate liar Donald Trump

D

Deleted member 21794

It was, like all wars. an abject failure. Read this if you want to know the depths FDR was willing to go to to clean up his legacy:

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1960/11/first-wave-at-omaha-beach/303365/
Very interesting piece. I had no idea it was such a clusterfuck. Another poster mentioned something about D-Day needing to take place in clear weather, and that the people storming the beach didn't get the air support that was planned due to overcast skies. That certainly wouldn't surprise me.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Sending our young people to die for the benefit of foreigners is every bit as globalist progressivist as enacting open borders and allowing the immigrants access to our welfare state. It boils down to big government abusing the citizens for the self aggrandizement of the political elites, at the expense of the hoi polloi.