• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Iranian "asset" in Congress?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ like the $145,000,000+ $500,000 for Hill and Bill from Putin?

DC=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ or the thieves wouldn't be politicians

Your Somali girl is going down:

https://powderedwigsociety.com/qatari-asset-ilhan-omar/

If convicted she should face a firing squad for Treason
Your "powdered wig" link is such complete bullshit you should be embarrassed.

Omar would not have needed to marry her brother to give him citizenship...She and her family fled to the US from the civil war in Somalia in 1995. The immigration documents list her siblings...Elmi isn't on those documents. USCIS rules state that a person may apply for citizenship based on marriage or by kinship...so a brother would be just as eligible as a husband.

Really too bad you guys (mostly you) have to make up so much bullshit to get anyone to vote for your candidates.

Jack4freedom

Governor
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ like the $145,000,000+ $500,000 for Hill and Bill from Putin?

DC=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ or the thieves wouldn't be politicians

Your Somali girl is going down:

https://powderedwigsociety.com/qatari-asset-ilhan-omar/

If convicted she should face a firing squad for Treason
I don’t have any Somali girls. But I’m sure that the Piwdered Wig boys will set up their firing squad any day now right after Barr indicts the Clinton’s for taking a $150,000,000 bribe from Putin. It’s a slam dunk case, right? Lol

EatTheRich

President
So now anything in the Jerusalem post is to be believed, without question? Their source is Bender. So he gets on the stand and says she is an Iranian asset. The Jerusalem Post says she is an Iranian asset because Bender says so....you then say Bender is telling the truth because the Jerusalem post backs him up....WTF!
From what I saw, he claimed she was a Qatari asset. Do you have some reason to think he said she was an Iranian asset, or are you repeating the inaccuracy in the thread title?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
From what I saw, he claimed she was a Qatari asset. Do you have some reason to think he said she was an Iranian asset, or are you repeating the inaccuracy in the thread title?
He claimed she is linked to Qatar, but they are passing info to Iran. Both look like more right wing fiction to me. The winger bullshit also says she married her brother, which is easily proven false from her immigration papers which list her siblings...

Sadly, the republican side simply relies on insults, false accusations, name calling and fear mongering to keep the base riled up.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your "powdered wig" link is such complete bullshit you should be embarrassed.

Omar would not have needed to marry her brother to give him citizenship...She and her family fled to the US from the civil war in Somalia in 1995. The immigration documents list her siblings...Elmi isn't on those documents. USCIS rules state that a person may apply for citizenship based on marriage or by kinship...so a brother would be just as eligible as a husband.

Really too bad you guys (mostly you) have to make up so much bullshit to get anyone to vote for your candidates.
There's proof she married her brother and I don't have to make up schiff to get anyone to vote for my candidate...……...he WON and beat your Sow

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don’t have any Somali girls. But I’m sure that the Piwdered Wig boys will set up their firing squad any day now right after Barr indicts the Clinton’s for taking a $150,000,000 bribe from Putin. It’s a slam dunk case, right? Lol
Your 116th Congress you voted for has Omar and I think 13 more Muslims...………..hint.........Muslims consider you American libs infidels also.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
He claimed she is linked to Qatar, but they are passing info to Iran. Both look like more right wing fiction to me. The winger bullshit also says she married her brother, which is easily proven false from her immigration papers which list her siblings...

Sadly, the republican side simply relies on insults, false accusations, name calling and fear mongering to keep the base riled up.
hypocrisy at it's liberal finest

Jack4freedom

Governor
Your 116th Congress you voted for has Omar and I think 13 more Muslims...………..hint.........Muslims consider you American libs infidels also.
I don’t care whether an American district elects Muslims, Protestants, Catholics, Jews or Hindus. As long as they don’t start electing Jehova Witnesses.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Then Trump/Barr DOJ will no doubt arrest and indict this fiend immediately. If not, we will all assume that it’s just the turd of the week churned out by some whacky right wing blog.

Maybe libs will be reminded of 9/11 they have forgotten after the Saudi flyboy terrorist today

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don’t care whether an American district elects Muslims, Protestants, Catholics, Jews or Hindus. As long as they don’t start electing Jehova Witnesses.
How many JW's consider you an Infidel______________they just like to trespass and knock on doors

Jack4freedom

Governor
You will when Muslims Behead you and your family if you have one...……….libs not going to enjoy Sharia Law
America will never adopt Sharia Law. It is unconstitutional. We have Christian Bible thumpers galore here and we haven’t turned into a whacky Christian theocracy. We have millions of Jews wearing funny hats, curly sideburns and whacky clothes, and we won’t turn to their crazy laws either. Muslims won’t behead my family ace. I’ll be fine. Relax, it’s all going to be ok.