• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is "Black Friday" racist?

MrMike

Bless you all
The ability for insane Progressive Liberals to be faux-offended at everything and anything leaves this specific color associated day exposed to their potential pearl-clutching claims. Could there be some hidden nefarious racist meaning in likening that day of sales post Thanksgiving to the color black?

Will a color neutral day be required in the future to keep from triggering Lefty snowflakes?

:rolleyes:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The ability for insane Progressive Liberals to be faux-offended at everything and anything leaves this specific color associated day exposed to their potential pearl-clutching claims. Could there be some hidden nefarious racist meaning in likening that day of sales post Thanksgiving to the color black?

Will a color neutral day be required in the future to keep from triggering Lefty snowflakes?

I was exchanging words elsewhere with some of the perpetually aggrieved. This time, these cockeyed leftist morons had screen-shotted a scene from A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving in which Franklin (the only black kid in the cartoon) was sitting alone on one side of the table while other kids were on the other side. This was identified as “racism”.

Whether or not it is...think for a moment about ostensibly functional adults reaching the point that they are taking screen shots of cartoons to scratch the dysfunctional itch...nearly 60 year old cartoons.

I asked the question, why is the perpetual LOSER in the cartoon named Charlie “Brown”? Isn’t that racist? Why not Charlie Ferguson or such? And Charles Schultz?? The comic’s creator...doesn’t that name sound GERMAN!?!?

People are nuts. This stuff has become beneath even stupidity.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Poor Mike.....making something out of nothing.....when it's really about $$$.

Black Friday is the day when retailers finally begin to turn a profit for the year. In accounting terms, operating at a loss (losing money) is called being “in the red" because accountants traditionally used red ink to show negative amounts (losses).

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

With Mike, from his rhetoric to his avatars, it's always about "blacks". Shameless, IMO.
And who brings up race (blacks) more than Mike? Why not use your "mammy" or "Buckwheat" avatars again instead of the "animal" your pal @Barbella used to depict a black man?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

Black Friday is the day when retailers finally begin to turn a profit for the year. In accounting terms, operating at a loss (losing money) is called being “in the red" because accountants traditionally used red ink to show negative amounts (losses).
Gee...why would you think he'd make it about race?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

I think Ima go buy some black Nike t-shoes today. Oh yeah...and some black tires for my truck.

C

Capitalist

I was exchanging words elsewhere with some of the perpetually aggrieved. This time, these cockeyed leftist morons had screen-shotted a scene from A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving in which Franklin (the only black kid in the cartoon) was sitting alone on one side of the table while other kids were on the other side. This was identified as “racism”.

Whether or not it is...think for a moment about ostensibly functional adults reaching the point that they are taking screen shots of cartoons to scratch the dysfunctional itch...nearly 60 year old cartoons.

I asked the question, why is the perpetual LOSER in the cartoon named Charlie “Brown”? Isn’t that racist? Why not Charlie Ferguson or such? And Charles Schultz?? The comic’s creator...doesn’t that name sound GERMAN!?!?

Why Franklin gotta be the only kid sitting in a lawn chair!?

They do, in fact, wish so hard for an enemy to fight that they have to create one.

MrMike

Bless you all

I was curious about the results from that post and wasn’t disappointed with the lefties (as usual) trying to make it personal.

Here is the full history of the different Black Fridays.

https://www.businessinsider.com/meaning-of-black-friday-retail-accounting-2015-11

Last edited:

Jen

Senator

It probably is.
The use of the word "negro" is considered to be racist and that's just another word for black, so it wouldn't be surprised if any use of the word would be considered (by some) to be racist.

Jen

Senator
I think it was intended as sarcasm. It all really has become silly.

Hope you had a great T-Day!
Lefty chooses not to recognize sarcasm if there is a shot at calling racism in there somewhere. Any chance to shriek racism cannot be missed (thinks Lefty).

Jen

Senator
With Mike, from his rhetoric to his avatars, it's always about "blacks". Shameless, IMO.
And who brings up race (blacks) more than Mike? Why not use your "mammy" or "Buckwheat" avatars again instead of the "animal" your pal @Barbella used to depict a black man?
Or .......... as your pal Julie uses as her racist avatar Felix the Cat.

Spamature

President

No but you can tell that some people are. In fact they often go out of their way to show it, time and time again. So much so you want to say after the 50th time, we get it already, so why don't you stop.

Last edited: