• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is "Black Friday" racist?

C

Capitalist

YOU create an enemy to fight (in this case, the people you imagine who are offended by “Black Friday”) because you want so hard to have one.
. . .and it’s a joke. We’re goofing on your need to create the enemy.

The fact that you don’t get it. . .is racist.

EatTheRich

President
. . .and it’s a joke. We’re goofing on your need to create the enemy.

The fact that you don’t get it. . .is racist.
It’s a joke about something that only happens in your mind ... basically, the “punch line” is “since it’s obviously absurd to call ‘Black Friday’’ racist, to call anything else racist, for example state-sanctioned murder of people of color, must be equally absurd. So shut up and take it!”

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Or .......... as your pal Julie uses as her racist avatar Felix the Cat.
Now you're being your usual stupid self. How in the hell does Felix the cat compare to black people or a gorilla regarding race? Remember, it was your pal Barbella who called the guy from Ferguson a 300 lb "gorilla". You pretend to not see this crap because it's from your side. ALWAYS. You even stated that when you grew up (which was in a very racist era) that you didn't know about prejudice. I call that BS. Unless you were very protected from the real world, you had to know about the prejudice and some people's actions.

Jen

Senator
Now you're being your usual stupid self. How in the hell does Felix the cat compare to black people or a gorilla regarding race? Remember, it was your pal Barbella who called the guy from Ferguson a 300 lb "gorilla". You pretend to not see this crap because it's from your side. ALWAYS. You even stated that when you grew up (which was in a very racist era) that you didn't know about prejudice. I call that BS. Unless you were very protected from the real world, you had to know about the prejudice and some people's actions.
Anyone who always sees a black person any time a monkey or ape is mentioned is the racist.

A 300 lb gorilla would be (to a normal person) a gorilla-sized person, usually a man. Not all of us automatically compare monkeys to black people like you do. Most of us don't. But I've noticed Lefty ALWAYS makes that comparison.

Telling.
Very telling.
Yet................... there's that nasty finger pointing at someone else getting the blame for what Lefty thinks and does.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Anyone who always sees a black person any time a monkey or ape is mentioned is the racist.

A 300 lb gorilla would be (to a normal person) a gorilla-sized person, usually a man. Not all of us automatically compare monkeys to black people like you do. Most of us don't. But I've noticed Lefty ALWAYS makes that comparison.

Telling.
Very telling.
Yet................... there's that nasty finger pointing at someone else getting the blame for what Lefty thinks and does.
You know what was VERY TELLING...Barbella deleted that 300# gorilla comment and changed it to 300# "person" after she got called out on her racism. I guess you have a convenient memory. But that's been obvious from day 1. Your LEFTY bullsh*t gets really old. Not that I am ashamed of being a Lefty, but coming from someone so infatuated with Donald Trump, I should consider it a compliment. ANYTHING is better than being on the side of that Hitlerish POS.

Jen

Senator
You know what was VERY TELLING...Barbella deleted that 300# gorilla comment and changed it to 300# "person" after she got called out on her racism. I guess you have a convenient memory. But that's been obvious from day 1. Your LEFTY bullsh*t gets really old. Not that I am ashamed of being a Lefty, but coming from someone so infatuated with Donald Trump, I should consider it a compliment. ANYTHING is better than being on the side of that Hitlerish POS.
I am quite certain she changed it not because of what she was thinking but because of what you and others were thinking. I am very careful about what I write here because I KNOW that Lefty is the ultimate racist and they see racism in everything.

Caroljo

Senator
Felix is black and white just as Mike's avatar is. Or may Julie is depicting Felix as Obama....you know, half black half white! :) Why don't you see this from YOUR side?

Caroljo

Senator
Ya, she changed it after you all cried about it! That doesn't mean she would have otherwise. But I'm sure you went to the "top" to make her change it. Do whatever you can Nina to squelch free speech!

Jen

Senator
Felix is black and white just as Mike's avatar is. Or may Julie is depicting Felix as Obama....you know, half black half white! :) Why don't you see this from YOUR side?
Yep.
None of Mike's avatars were any more racist than Felix the Cat.......... none of them are racist. But interestingly enough, Lefty finds Mike's racist, but Felix the cat fine. Hmmmm.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I am quite certain she changed it not because of what she was thinking but because of what you and others were thinking. I am very careful about what I write here because I KNOW that Lefty is the ultimate racist and they see racism in everything.
You're "careful" what you write here? LOLOL I'd hate to see your posts if you weren't 'careful'.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Ya, she changed it after you all cried about it! That doesn't mean she would have otherwise. But I'm sure you went to the "top" to make her change it. Do whatever you can Nina to squelch free speech!
I thought Barbella always tried to come across as her own person...unafraid of anything and anyone? Why would she change something because of what we thought or didn't think? She wrote many posts and in case your tiny little brain forgot, they made a race forum and she said it was for herself and Mike. Seems she admitted what she was doing.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
strange...…..bdtex posted the warning of calling members Racist
Nina runs to Mikes post telling bdtex Mike is racist and now Barb and it's allowed

speaking of Avatars...……..Nina is 100% Trump, appears she has the hots for him!

Spamature

President
With Mike, from his rhetoric to his avatars, it's always about "blacks". Shameless, IMO.
And who brings up race (blacks) more than Mike? Why not use your "mammy" or "Buckwheat" avatars again instead of the "animal" your pal @Barbella used to depict a black man?
But you will be banned for calling any of them out on it. It's like saying it's okay for someone to act like a pedophile but it is forbidden to say they act like a pedophile.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Well because blacks have been depicted as apes and gorillas for decades. He knows that and so do you. What about Mammy and Buckwheat used as his avatar after you all defended him after insulting gigi? Don't bother answering...I know you'd lie. You lie every time you open your piehole.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
again you prove how damn stupid you are
when Jen grew up racism was much lower than when you were growing up (to wit you haven't grown up yet, still a bully girl)……...see, you post out of your lard ass...…...I'm younger than Jen and grew up working crop fields with blacks, having lunch with blacks, playing baseball with blacks and there wasn't any Racism between black & white families, we all worked and helped each other as if one BIG family...………

It was after leaving the farm and meeting blacks from North/West that I learned what Racism was …………..'real world'...…….how many blacks did you grow up with in Nebraska_____:)

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
strange...…..bdtex posted the warning of calling members Racist
Nina runs to Mikes post telling bdtex Mike is racist and now Barb and it's allowed

speaking of Avatars...……..Nina is 100% Trump, appears she has the hots for him!
I didn't call him a RACIST, you lying POS. I said his post was racist and it was. And tell me dawgy doo doo, how many times has the PJ cons referred to the Left as racist. And before you run off your drunken mouth...why not go delete all the N-Word posts you've written here? Proud of them?

Here you go, FIVE PAGES of you proving that when this subject is discussed, you should keep your drunken nose out of it. And why do you diss the Mods after they left that disgusting word you love to use stay on this forum?

https://www.politicaljack.com/search/18384009/?q=Nigger&o=date&c[user][0]=10311