• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is "Black Friday" racist?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
again you prove how damn stupid you are
when Jen grew up racism was much lower than when you were growing up (to wit you haven't grown up yet, still a bully girl)……...see, you post out of your lard ass...…...I'm younger than Jen and grew up working crop fields with blacks, having lunch with blacks, playing baseball with blacks and there wasn't any Racism between black & white families, we all worked and helped each other as if one BIG family...………

It was after leaving the farm and meeting blacks from North/West that I learned what Racism was …………..'real world'...…….how many blacks did you grow up with in Nebraska_____:)
BLAH BLAH. I wasn't even alive in the 50's and 60's when racism was so bad, you dimwit. And really? Jen is older than you? Damn...I thought by the time she reached your age she wouldn't be such a fool, but guess I thought wrong.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
But you will be banned for calling any of them out on it. It's like saying it's okay for someone to act like a pedophile but it is forbidden to say they act like a pedophile.
Well it might give them an excuse to ban me. I've been banned for using the word "princess". That rule SUCKS. I've been called a f'n bitch and a c*nt more than once by a Trumplike wussy here. No banning for him.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
again you prove how damn stupid you are
when Jen grew up racism was much lower than when you were growing up (to wit you haven't grown up yet, still a bully girl)……...see, you post out of your lard ass...…...I'm younger than Jen and grew up working crop fields with blacks, having lunch with blacks, playing baseball with blacks and there wasn't any Racism between black & white families, we all worked and helped each other as if one BIG family...………

It was after leaving the farm and meeting blacks from North/West that I learned what Racism was …………..'real world'...…….how many blacks did you grow up with in Nebraska_____:)
Live and learn, you ignorant fool.

https://mic.com/articles/80371/what-is-the-most-dangerous-city-to-live-in-if-you-re-black-the-answer-will-surprise-you#.DL50xd6B8

Spamature

President
Well it might give them an excuse to ban me. I've been banned for using the word "princess". That rule SUCKS. I've been called a f'n bitch and a c*nt more than once by a Trumplike wussy here. No banning for him.
Well you see calling a winger a racist is unfair in their eyes because they feel it shut down the conversation, and they still have a lot more racist shite they want to get off their chest. So as long as it is never brought up they can feel free to keep posting racist shite without ever feeling like racist for doing so.

It creates a racist snowflake safe space.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well because blacks have been depicted as apes and gorillas for decades. He knows that and so do you. What about Mammy and Buckwheat used as his avatar after you all defended him after insulting gigi? Don't bother answering...I know you'd lie. You lie every time you open your piehole.
Maybe your ignorance comes from being 40ish...……..WE grew up with the 'Lil Rascals' Buckwheat was a main character...…….and funny...…."Mammy' gravy was a house hole staple...……..Lib's referred to Bush as a 'CHIMP' you never got your size 46 panties in a wad over that...……..you prove to be biggest Hypocrite of the left in PJ!

If you seek racist, pull up your post of when you wouldn't allow hubbies black cop partner to bring his GUN into 'YOUR' house...…….."YOUR HOUSE"...……..proved who wears the pants in "YOUR HOUSE"...….I'd have told you to shut the fvck up!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I didn't call him a RACIST, you lying POS. I said his post was racist and it was. And tell me dawgy doo doo, how many times has the PJ cons referred to the Left as racist. And before you run off your drunken mouth...why not go delete all the N-Word posts you've written here? Proud of them?

Here you go, FIVE PAGES of you proving that when this subject is discussed, you should keep your drunken nose out of it. And why do you diss the Mods after they left that disgusting word you love to use stay on this forum?

https://www.politicaljack.com/search/18384009/?q=Nigger&o=date&c[user][0]=10311
ROTFLMFAO...……..you didn't call Mike a Racist, just his post...….who the fvck you think posted it, to wit calling post Racist is calling Mike a Racist...…..

"dawgy doo doo"...…….gawd damn you sure can get away with breaking more PJ Rules than any other member without being banned...…...must be due to emails.....hell, just awhile back you posted trash shit of MOD's, said you had to go to "top guy" for what you wanted...……..and fvck you to hell...…..I just worked 14 hours harvesting due to rain/ice coming, I don't have a Male supporting me and can't lay around the house eating chips on couch all day, FVCK you to hell with the "drunken" bullshit...…….if I'm drunk you're a slut.

I went to work at RJR and black guy said "Look, they've hired a new nigger"...…...I said what the hell did ya call me, he said "We all niggers here"...…….he became one of my best friends and he was correct...…

It's clear YOU know nothing of the real world you post of...……….at an young age older cop pulled your VW over and you've been house bound since!

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well you see calling a winger a racist is unfair in their eyes because they feel it shut down the conversation, and they still have a lot more racist shite they want to get off their chest. So as long as it is never brought up they can feel free to keep posting racist shite without ever feeling like racist for doing so.

It creates a racist snowflake safe space.
My gawd almighty...…….spammy breaks 2 rules in one diatribe

racist & snowflake

You're the male version of Nina...………...doesn't work, lays around the house eating chips and can break all the rules and never banned...……..

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Maybe your ignorance comes from being 40ish...……..WE grew up with the 'Lil Rascals' Buckwheat was a main character...…….and funny...…."Mammy' gravy was a house hole staple...……..Lib's referred to Bush as a 'CHIMP' you never got your size 46 panties in a wad over that...……..you prove to be biggest Hypocrite of the left in PJ!

If you seek racist, pull up your post of when you wouldn't allow hubbies black cop partner to bring his GUN into 'YOUR' house...…….."YOUR HOUSE"...……..proved who wears the pants in "YOUR HOUSE"...….I'd have told you to shut the fvck up!
Why do you make up lies? I never said that I never LET anyone do anything. And black or white, anyone who enters our house doesn't wear, carry a gun. It's not my rule...it's OUR rule and friends and co-workers abide by rules. Just because your acquaintances are redneck idiots, it doesn't mean everyone lives like that. If people don't respect you or your home and your rules, then they certainly aren't friends.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
ROTFLMFAO...……..you didn't call Mike a Racist, just his post...….who the fvck you think posted it, to wit calling post Racist is calling Mike a Racist...…..

"dawgy doo doo"...…….gawd damn you sure can get away with breaking more PJ Rules than any other member without being banned...…...must be due to emails.....hell, just awhile back you posted trash shit of MOD's, said you had to go to "top guy" for what you wanted...……..and fvck you to hell...…..I just worked 14 hours harvesting due to rain/ice coming, I don't have a Male supporting me and can't lay around the house eating chips on couch all day, FVCK you to hell with the "drunken" bullshit...…….

I went to work at RJR and black guy said "Look, they've hired a new nigger"...…...I said what the hell did ya call me, he said "We all niggers here"...…….he became one of my best friends and he was correct...…

It's clear YOU know nothing of the real world you post of...……….at an young age older cop pulled your VW over and you've been house bound since!
Your tall tales (lies) mean nothing to me. Calling someone dawgy doo doo is nothing compared to the FILTH you called me and my family. Now stop following me around like a hound dog and you won't have to worry about me. TRY IT.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why do you make up lies? I never said that I never LET anyone do anything. And black or white, anyone who enters our house doesn't wear, carry a gun. It's not my rule...it's OUR rule and friends and co-workers abide by rules. Just because your acquaintances are redneck idiots, it doesn't mean everyone lives like that. If people don't respect you or your home and your rules, then they certainly aren't friends.
A Black Cop Partners of ya hubby, you damn sure posted wasn't allowed to bring his GUN in "YOUR" house, not our house...…….you're a lying, Liar.

WTF does my "redneck"acquaintance have to do with your ignorance? (that's as bigot as one can get) if you're scared of a black cop bringing his service weapon in "YOUR" house you're more racist than members you post are RACIST...………

ALL my friends respect my home and especially my dog...…….if they disrespect him...…….out the damn door they go...……….

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your tall tales (lies) mean nothing to me. Calling someone dawgy doo doo is nothing compared to the FILTH you called me and my family. Now stop following me around like a hound dog and you won't have to worry about me. TRY IT.
fvcking with members Nic's against the rules, but, you're special and can get away with it...………...I've never called you anything that wasn't the truth...…..

86 U

Puzzling Evidence

Free range human living on a tax farm.
Hey, I'm a redneck!!!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I'm not as big a redneck as I use to be after getting a tractor with a cab

I'm PROUD to be a redneck, working in the sun is rewarding
You should have gotten a cab sooner. The sun baked whatever tiny little brain you maybe once had. Or was it the booze?