• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is "Black Friday" racist?

Caroljo

Senator
I thought Barbella always tried to come across as her own person...unafraid of anything and anyone? Why would she change something because of what we thought or didn't think? She wrote many posts and in case your tiny little brain forgot, they made a race forum and she said it was for herself and Mike. Seems she admitted what she was doing.
She wouldn't. It could be she was told by one of the Mod's to remove it. That's the only time I'd let someone tell me what to do. I doubt she removed it because of how it made you libs feel! Lol!

Spamature

President
My gawd almighty...…….spammy breaks 2 rules in one diatribe

racist & snowflake

You're the male version of Nina...………...doesn't work, lays around the house eating chips and can break all the rules and never banned...……..
You said you had a MAGA HAT. Then you said you didn't have a MAGA HAT.

My bet is someone frowned at you when you had it on and you dropped it, ran and were too scared to go back and pick it up.

Either that or you're just a plain old loudmouth liar.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You said you had a MAGA HAT. Then you said you didn't have a MAGA HAT.

My bet is someone frowned at you when you had it on and you dropped it, ran and were too scared to go back and pick it up.

Either that or you're just a plain old loudmouth liar.
makes you a gawd damn Liar

I never said "I own one" nor have I ever owned one, but, if some blue shirt is going to grab it off my head, I may get one just for the fun of kicking a blue shirts ass.

An Outlaw made the mistake of grabbing my hat off my head ONCE...….I'll buy a MAGA cap and come to your crib and let's see you can grab it off my head....

Putz

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
She wouldn't. It could be she was told by one of the Mod's to remove it. That's the only time I'd let someone tell me what to do. I doubt she removed it because of how it made you libs feel! Lol!
So, that is why the top post of ratings...……….Nina the whiner...…..should have known.....all she comes for are Cat Fights and lib lust!

Spamature

President
makes you a gawd damn Liar

I never said "I own one" nor have I ever owned one, but, if some blue shirt is going to grab it off my head, I may get one just for the fun of kicking a blue shirts ass.

An Outlaw made the mistake of grabbing my hat off my head ONCE...….I'll buy a MAGA cap and come to your crib and let's see you can grab it off my head....

Putz
All talk, just like the existence of your MAGA HAT.

Ha !