• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is China rolling the dice...

fairsheet

Senator
Yup, our "debt" to China, has only the value we're willing to assign to it. I get sort of a kick out of those who're afeared of China "calling in our debt". For after all, what the hell's China's security?

Days

Commentator
exactly. Japanese overseas bond fund is the largest holder of US Treasuries... not China. China just copied what Japan has been doing for years.

gabriel

Governor
a pat on the back for once again reassuring me that as usual, youre still runnin off at the mouth without any facts!

Days

Commentator
No, I'm historically accurate. Japan bought our bonds for decades to keep their currency artificially low. By doing as much, Japan owned the lion's share of our overseas bonds. Then China started copying that idea, and just recently barely passed Japan. Nothing wrong about those statements, bubba.

Do you have anything to add to the discussion?

I mean, other than insults.

gabriel

Governor
historically accurate! lol!!! what a candy assed way of sayin I was wrong but I don't have the frickin guts to admit it!! hahahaahahahahahaah

Days

Commentator
calling it "accurate" is a candy assed way of saying it was wrong?

Do you have the first idea how the trade deficit works?

gabriel

Governor
and in his usual slippery way, he tries to change the subject when once again gabe calls him on his silly claims that are simply wrong!! hahahahaahahahahahaha

Days

Commentator
laugh it up, fuzzball. You are still wrong. China is not going to "stop financing our debt" when the holding of our debt is the only thing making their products marketable in our markets.

gabriel

Governor
fuzzball! perfect, thank you. and wrong about what , pal??. c'mon, lets hear it. what am I wrong about? just once lets just see ya back up a CLAIM!!!! WRONG ABOUT WHAT?? THE BALL'S IN YOUR COURT, DAYS. WERE WAITING!! hahahahaahahahaha

Days

Commentator
Gabe sprouts his financial wings....

[video=youtube;ZlERKIzEddE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlERKIzEddE[/video]

EatTheRich

President
Note that Deng Xiaoping's free-market reforms and China's greater exposure to the world financial market means that China is more subject to the boom and bust cycle of that market.