• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is Howard Schultz DB Cooper?

It's going to be fun watching the left, after worshiping Howard Schultz as an SJW icon for the last 20 years, now trash him as a racist, sexist, greedy, homophobic bigot. LOL!

Your tame entry into the pool is completely lame (as expected), but I'm looking forward to watching you get more and more unhinged as he gains traction.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
It's going to be fun watching the left, after worshiping Howard Schultz as an SJW icon for the last 20 years, now trash him as a racist, sexist, greedy, homophobic bigot. LOL!

Your tame entry into the pool is completely lame (as expected), but I'm looking forward to watching you get more and more unhinged as he gains traction.

I don't care if the guy runs or not and have never spent a cent as Starbucks. I saw the drawing of him on right wing DRUDGE and thought he was running a story about DB Cooper. Wouldn't it be a hoot if Schultz was DB Cooper? I mean - they are both from the Pacific Northwest and familiar with Seattle....

I don't care if the guy runs or not and have never spent a cent as Starbucks. I saw the drawing of him on right wing DRUDGE and thought he was running a story about DB Cooper. Wouldn't it be a hoot if Schultz was DB Cooper? I mean - they are both from the Pacific Northwest and familiar with Seattle....
Bullshit. You're going to trash him like a good little DNC clown. And I'm going to enjoy it and call you out on your hypocrisy every time you do.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Bullshit. You're going to trash him like a good little DNC clown. And I'm going to enjoy it and call you out on your hypocrisy every time you do.
Well I sure did come up with a viable lie because that picture of Schultz is still on DRUDGE