• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is it time for Whitey to just give up and accept that he is a racist?

justoffal

Senator
I dunno....there doesn't seem to be any other option. No matter how hard you try to show that you and yours are not racist...it is not acceptable to the other side. YOU MUST ACCEPT THAT YOU ARE A NO GOOD RACIST SCUM or you will be attacked for your denial. See it's not good for Whitey to NOT BE RACIST....it's not useful to lefty. RACISM is profitable and it gives a large population of kept-people-pets a reason to continue on in their profitless, unskilled and totally ungoverned life style brought to them courtesy of KKKARL MARX and KKKOMPANY.

So knock it off...you know that you hate black people so just admit it and get on with life.

What's that? Reparations? No....sorry....I don't reparate people that I hate. My ancestors did NOT own slaves but no matter.....my upline gene pool did and so I can never escape the stigma. Having said that I fully understand that Blackey is justified in attacking me on sight and therefore I must be ready to defend myself If I am to continue living.

Furthermore why should I wait for the attack? It is inevitable no? The idea that White racism is
passé is never going to fly. Even when it is true ( it's actually true now and you can see it makes no difference ) ...it will not be accepted. So waitng for the attack is foolish is that not so? We know it's going to happen and we know that the goal is death so if we want to live well then....I guess you know the rest.

The Holy Grail of hatred has been poured in concrete. To the skin pimping *edited*....the white man will always be a target and an abomination because...OM MY! BECAUSE OF HIS SKIN COLOR! WOW! Imagine that! Sorry but the average black punk raised in poverty and with no dad and sometimes no mom either doesn't know enough American History to identify Andrew Jackson never mind Jefferson Davis. But one thing they do know.....and I can put it music ...

Last edited by a moderator:

EatTheRich

President
I dunno....there doesn't seem to be any other option. No matter how hard you try to show that you and yours are not racist...it is not acceptable to the other side. YOU MUST ACCEPT THAT YOU ARE A NO GOOD RACIST SCUM or you will be attacked for your denial. See it's not good for Whitey to NOT BE RACIST....it's not useful to lefty. RACISM is profitable and it gives a large population of kept-people-pets a reason to continue on in their profitless, unskilled and totally ungoverned life style brought to them courtesy of KKKARL MARX and KKKOMPANY.

So knock it off...you know that you hate black people so just admit it and get on with life.

What's that? Reparations? No....sorry....I don't reparate people that I hate. My ancestors did NOT own slaves but no matter.....my upline gene pool did and so I can never escape the stigma. Having said that I fully understand that Blackey is justified in attacking me on sight and therefore I must be ready to defend myself If I am to continue living.

Furthermore why should I wait for the attack? It is inevitable no? The idea that White racism is
passé is never going to fly. Even when it is true ( it's actually true now and you can see it makes no difference ) ...it will not be accepted. So waitng for the attack is foolish is that not so? We know it's going to happen and we know that the goal is death so if we want to live well then....I guess you know the rest.

The Holy Grail of hatred has been poured in concrete. To the skin pimping *edited*....the white man will always be a target and an abomination because...OM MY! BECAUSE OF HIS SKIN COLOR! WOW! Imagine that! Sorry but the average black punk raised in poverty and with no dad and sometimes no mom either doesn't know enough American History to identify Andrew Jackson never mind Jefferson Davis. But one thing they do know.....and I can put it music ...

It's not about whether an individual is racist and therefore a bad person. It's about how race systematically provides institutional advantages/disadvantages in our society, and about whether we want to reinforce or to tear down the institutions providing these advantages/disadvantages.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
Whites are very far from the old racist days, but you would never guess that based on what you hear. The race card is played early and often as it is the best tool to give someone an advantage.
Its best to just ignore it and don't let it affect you. If everyone ignores it, it will go away.

EatTheRich

President
Whites are very far from the old racist days, but you would never guess that based on what you hear. The race card is played early and often as it is the best tool to give someone an advantage.
Its best to just ignore it and don't let it affect you. If everyone ignores it, it will go away.
I think most whites are much more progressive on race and repulsed by outright bigotry than in the Jim Crow days, but I don't think the fact that some progress has been made absolves us of responsibility to tear down the remaining institutional pillars of white supremacy.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
I think most whites are much more progressive on race and repulsed by outright bigotry than in the Jim Crow days, but I don't think the fact that some progress has been made absolves us of responsibility to tear down the remaining institutional pillars of white supremacy.
I agree with you except for the last item, white supremacy. Yes, whites dominate, but white play by more of the rules - stay in school, work hard and marry the mother of your kids. This is the cornerstone of white culture and the reason why whites succeed.

It's about how race systematically provides institutional advantages/disadvantages in our society, and about whether we want to reinforce or to tear down the institutions providing these advantages/disadvantages.
Crushing the Fittest From Both Ends

Genetic unfitness provides a disadvantage, as it should if society is to survive. Those who enable the unfit are threatened by the fit, who have been too humiliated, cradle to grave, to realize that the rule in a collapsing society is Survival of the Fatherest.

EatTheRich

President
I agree with you except for the last item, white supremacy. Yes, whites dominate, but white play by more of the rules - stay in school, work hard and marry the mother of your kids. This is the cornerstone of white culture and the reason why whites succeed.
Do you honestly think whites are the hardest workers?
http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/10/why-black-workers-really-do-need-to-be-twice-as-good/409276/
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/4/27/1380610/-Black-men-w-no-criminal-record-applying-for-jobs-treated-same-as-white-men-fresh-out-of-prison
http://www.prb.org/Publications/Articles/2009/usimmigrantsriskyjobs.aspx

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
If only that were true. I had a friend, he's not anymore, a white guy who had three children with three different women, didn't marry any and dodged paying child support on the first two.

Dude is a cretin.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
If only that were true. I had a friend, he's not anymore, a white guy who had three children with three different women, didn't marry any and dodged paying child support on the first two.

Dude is a cretin.
There are exceptions to every rule, I was talking about the general trend.

W

Wolfert Webber

Dude is a cretin.
White trash.

Generally spout racism, vote Dem to keep benefits coming.

Woods are full of them.

W

Wolfert Webber

You refer to a dying creed.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Bet he still votes to keep his bennies, or, his babymomma bennies.
He doesn't give a damn about his baby mommas, and while he rails against benefits for others and dodges paying his taxes, I noticed he had no problem defrauding the government on a workman's compensation claim.

W

Wolfert Webber

He doesn't give a damn about his baby mommas, and while he rails against benefits for others and dodges paying his taxes, I noticed he had no problem defrauding the government on a workman's compensation claim.
Lot's of them out there.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"

im not buying what your selling...no matter how many times you say it.
or who says it.
im not being obtuse,,i just dont agree...

EatTheRich

President
im not buying what your selling...no matter how many times you say it.
or who says it.
im not being obtuse,,i just dont agree...
The only time a majority of white people in this country were on my side was at the high point of the revolutionary period known as Reconstruction.

W

Wolfert Webber

The only time a majority of white people in this country were on my side was at the high point of the revolutionary period known as Reconstruction.
That may be the single stupidest thing I ever read on the Internet.

Only the ruling class supported Reconstruction's Black Supremacy. The majority of Northerners were shut out from having any say about that rape of the South, although they were still bitter about having their sons killed by secessionists.