• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is Kirsten Gillibrand the dumbest woman in America?

EatTheRich

President
Schumer said its the truth because she saw a shrink. That said all the people at shrink's describing the aliens must be believed
I think the point is that she saw a shrink, discussed the assault, and named Kavanaugh as one of the perpetrators years ago, long before there was a political motive for her to do so.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I think the point is that she saw a shrink, discussed the assault, and named Kavanaugh as one of the perpetrators years ago, long before there was a political motive for her to do so.
Kavanaugh was a Federal judge at the time, working for another Supreme court justice.

She may not have known this, but the scums in DC who put her up to this certainly did.

Furthermore the psychiatrist never goes to the possessed home, or to the field where the saucer landed. All they ever do is scribble on the prescription pad. That said we need to know what this psychotic was prescribed, not just by this doctor but by every doctor she ever saw.

justoffal

Senator
Yeah but they left his name out of the polygraph test .....

At least the one they published.

Jo

justoffal

Senator
Kavanaugh was a Federal judge at the time, working for another Supreme court justice.

She may not have known this, but the scums in DC who put her up to this certainly did.

Furthermore the psychiatrist never goes to the possessed home, or to the field where the saucer landed. All they ever do is scribble on the prescription pad. That said we need to know what this psychotic was prescribed, not just by this doctor but by every doctor she ever saw.
They are scared to death of Beth Wilkinson and also afraid to commit themselves to any position before finding out what Kavanaugh has as proof of his Innocence. I heard today on the radio that they have a show stopper.... So the Ford camp is in panic because they don't know what it is.

Can you spell jail time for perjury children? Mr. Grassley can.

Jo

justoffal

Senator

They are scared to death of Beth Wilkinson and also afraid to commit themselves to any position before finding out what Kavanaugh has as proof of his Innocence. I heard today on the radio that they have a show stopper.... So the Ford camp is in panic because they don't know what it is.

Jo

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

Jo
Grassley just gave the bimbos lawyers until 10 o clock tonight to say when she will appear or the vote happens Monday. You are right something has changed

justoffal

Senator
Grassley just gave the bimbos lawyers until 10 o clock tonight to say when she will appear or the vote happens Monday. You are right something has changed
Word has it that Kavanaugh can account for for every day of his whereabouts during the entire 15th year of super-Bimbo's life..... And that Wilkinson is asking for jail time to be on the table.

You know what I think? I think she was traumatized at that age and she actually knows that it was not Kavanaugh.

Jo

Last edited: