• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is Obama purposely sabotaging Democratic candidates?

Jen

Senator
Or is he just that full of personal arrogance?

The president, during a radio interview on Monday, claimed Democratic candidates who are avoiding him on the campaign trail nevertheless are “strong allies” who have “supported my agenda in Congress.”

This comes after Obama declared several weeks ago “every single one” of his policies is on this year’s ballot.

“A lot of the states that are contested this time are states that I didn’t win,” Obama said. “And so some of the candidates there — it is difficult for them to have me in the state because the Republicans will use that to try to fan Republican turnout.”

He added: “The bottom line is, though -- these are all folks who vote with me, they have supported my agenda in Congress.”

Bwahahahahaha............ that hubris thing is helping the Republicans now.
The best thing Obama could do now for the Democrats is stop talking.

Gotta love it.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

The president, during a radio interview on Monday, claimed Democratic candidates who are avoiding him on the campaign trail nevertheless are “strong allies” who have “supported my agenda in Congress.”

This comes after Obama declared several weeks ago “every single one” of his policies is on this year’s ballot.

“A lot of the states that are contested this time are states that I didn’t win,” Obama said. “And so some of the candidates there — it is difficult for them to have me in the state because the Republicans will use that to try to fan Republican turnout.”

He added: “The bottom line is, though -- these are all folks who vote with me, they have supported my agenda in Congress.”

Gotta love it.
No! That would be the "P U G saboteurs".

dense as he is, i doubt that obama is deliberately sabotaging the democratic incumbents. he's well aware that his polls are in the basement, and his brand is "toxic". if he actually wanted to burn the democrats who are abandoning, here's what he could do (top 1o moves)

10 - show up unannounced and create traffic jams in regions with close races

9 - send michelle in with the latest cafeteria menu ("good news boys and girls - seaweed is now a vegetable")

8 - tell voters that doctors leaving the profession over federal meddling are "no loss" and that we can train latino immigrants to fill their spots

7 - designate blue state airports as "ebola ready points of entry" - wait he already did that. he named NY, Chicago, DC and a couple others as "funnel points" for african air travellers.

6 - state that if he had as son, he'd look like Jesse Matthews, the guy who killed Hannah Graham and is linked to at least 5 other rapes.

5 - remind people that his mission is to take money from your wallet and "spread it around"

4 - announce that the federal government has just purchased its 100,000th chevy volt, in order to set a green example

3 - play golf in russia with Putin

2 - send Michelle, Malia, and Dropsy to North Korea on a vacation, like he did to china

1 - announce that we are not at war with ISIS, we only want to degrade them.

Jen

Senator
dense as he is, i doubt that obama is deliberately sabotaging the democratic incumbents. he's well aware that his polls are in the basement, and his brand is "toxic". if he actually wanted to burn the democrats who are abandoning, here's what he could do (top 1o moves)

10 - show up unannounced and create traffic jams in regions with close races

9 - send michelle in with the latest cafeteria menu ("good news boys and girls - seaweed is now a vegetable")

8 - tell voters that doctors leaving the profession over federal meddling are "no loss" and that we can train latino immigrants to fill their spots

7 - designate blue state airports as "ebola ready points of entry" - wait he already did that. he named NY, Chicago, DC and a couple others as "funnel points" for african air travellers.

6 - state that if he had as son, he'd look like Jesse Matthews, the guy who killed Hannah Graham and is linked to at least 5 other rapes.

5 - remind people that his mission is to take money from your wallet and "spread it around"

4 - announce that the federal government has just purchased its 100,000th chevy volt, in order to set a green example

3 - play golf in russia with Putin

2 - send Michelle, Malia, and Dropsy to North Korea on a vacation, like he did to china

1 - announce that we are not at war with ISIS, we only want to degrade them.
Didn't he already do all of the above..........well........... he hasn't said that Jesse Matthews looks like the son he doesn't have, but I'm sure that will be in the very next speech.

Spamature

President

Gotta love it.
You mean the agenda that cut the deficit by almost a trillion dollars since he took office , or the one that saved the US auto industry , or the one that has lead to the longest consecutive private job growth streak in history or the one that created the foundation for healthcare expansion that the people in those states love and want to keep ?

Tell us which of those agendas you do not support yourself ?

Bugsy McGurk

President

Gotta love it.
Yikes. You're actually bashing Obama for telling the truth.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Gotta love it.
No,he isn't.

Bugsy McGurk

President
There have been some hilarious threads in PJ the last few days. They are cracking me up. Posting a reply would disrupt the flow. Sit back,read and grin is the best thing to do.
True, but some things just leave one amazed, like carping about a president telling the truth.

;-)

Jen

Senator
There have been some hilarious threads in PJ the last few days. They are cracking me up. Posting a reply would disrupt the flow. Sit back,read and grin is the best thing to do.
That's what I'm doing with all the silly contortions PJLeftists are doing to pretend all is well and everyone loves Obama....... even though he's a screw-up.
It's hilarious.
And opens the door for many behind the scene discussions: Are they (Leftists) STUPID or just feeling the need to be a suck up for Obama? Which is it?

Jen

Senator
You mean the agenda that cut the deficit by almost a trillion dollars since he took office , or the one that saved the US auto industry , or the one that has lead to the longest consecutive private job growth streak in history or the one that created the foundation for healthcare expansion that the people in those states love and want to keep ?

You're reading the propaganda and actually believing it.
If all of this is true, why are candidates avoiding having Obama near them?
Never mind. Keep sucking..............bwahaha

Fast Eddy

Mayor

What planet do you live on, every single thing you said is false.
Obama has hugely increased the deficit, the most of any president.
He spent Billions on GM and ended up taking Billions in a loss for the tax payers . An Epic fail.
Job growth weak to none. 5.8 million less people working than when he took office. Almost all jobs gained were government jobs and that's not good.
Health care that will fail as it will go broke. The people hate obamacare and the polls show it.
Your response was nothing but lies.

Spamature

President
What planet do you live on, every single thing you said is false..

Obama has hugely increased the deficit, the most of any president.
Oh man it really does get tiresome.

Do you know what the deficit was the day he took off and by the end of fiscal year 2009
If not the answers are $1.2 trillion and 1.4 trillion he added $200 billion to the deficit his first year and that was mainly due to tax cuts in the stimulus bill.

What is the deficit today.

According the Fox News its $483 billion

That is nearly $1 trillion dollars in deficit reduction.

He spent Billions on GM and ended up taking Billions in a loss for the tax payers . An Epic fail.
Uh yeah ? Have you not noticed instead of being a defunct car company. Theyturned around and had the largest automobile sales totals of any automobile company in the world after he saved them. How is that a failure ? A failure would have been what your guy Mitt Romney's solution.

Job growth weak to none. 5.8 million less people working than when he took office.
Wrong or lying again.

Number of people employed as per the BLS Not only did he make up the The lossed he inherited from Bush's watch. He has also made up for the job losses on Bush's watch from the Bush recession.

Almost all jobs gained were government jobs and that's not good.
And huge error or lie.

Not only are there fewer people employed by the govt now than when Obama took over. He is the only recent president who has a record like that !

When Obama took office in January 2009, the federal government employed 2.792 million people. Right now, it is down to 2.714 million.
http://www.newrepublic.com/article/118954/public-sector-payrolls-under-obama-much-lower-other-presidents

Health care that will fail as it will go broke. The people hate obamacare and the polls show it.

74 percent of Republicans are happy with their new ObamaCare plans

Your response was nothing but lies
You owe me TWO F******G APOLOGIES !

One for you calling me a liar and another for me having to to educate you on the facts.

Spamature

President
You're reading the propaganda and actually believing it.
If all of this is true, why are candidates avoiding having Obama near them?
Never mind. Keep sucking..............bwahaha
Because instead of doing the job of running the country. The GOP has spent the last six years lying about and sliming this president. The real question is how have you not noticed this ?

Here I posted the facts to back up what I said.

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/is-obama-purposely-sabotaging-democratic-candidates.75796/#post-1195212

Jen

Senator
Because instead of doing the job of running the country. The GOP has spent the last six years lying about and sliming this president. The real question is how have you not noticed this ?

Here I posted the facts to back up what I said.

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/is-obama-purposely-sabotaging-democratic-candidates.75796/#post-1195212
I noticed that the GOP House has put forth many bills for the Senate to look at and Harry Reid has thrown them all in the trash.

I guess you haven't noticed that.

Spamature

President
I noticed that the GOP House has put forth many bills for the Senate to look at and Harry Reid has thrown them all in the trash.

I guess you haven't noticed that.
He probably should have set some of them on fire before he threw them in the trash.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
Oh man it really does get tiresome.

Do you know what the deficit was the day he took off and by the end of fiscal year 2009
If not the answers are $1.2 trillion and 1.4 trillion he added $200 billion to the deficit his first year and that was mainly due to tax cuts in the stimulus bill.

What is the deficit today.

According the Fox News its $483 billion

That is nearly $1 trillion dollars in deficit reduction.

Uh yeah ? Have you not noticed instead of being a defunct car company. Theyturned around and had the largest automobile sales totals of any automobile company in the world after he saved them. How is that a failure ? A failure would have been what your guy Mitt Romney's solution.

Wrong or lying again.

Number of people employed as per the BLS Not only did he make up the The lossed he inherited from Bush's watch. He has also made up for the job losses on Bush's watch from the Bush recession.

And huge error or lie.

Not only are there fewer people employed by the govt now than when Obama took over. He is the only recent president who has a record like that !

When Obama took office in January 2009, the federal government employed 2.792 million people. Right now, it is down to 2.714 million.
http://www.newrepublic.com/article/118954/public-sector-payrolls-under-obama-much-lower-other-presidents

74 percent of Republicans are happy with their new ObamaCare plans

You owe me TWO F******G APOLOGIES !

One for you calling me a liar and another for me having to to educate you on the facts.
Unbelievable, you twist every fact to make the goat boy sound good.
Here is thee real story.
http://reason.com/blog/2014/10/09/obama-brags-about-his-deficit-reduction
He jacks the deficit way up in 2009 so when he brings it back to normal ranges according to you its cuts. Only a left winger could believe this.

The rest are just as bad, believe what you want fool, the rest of us know the real story.

Spamature

President
Unbelievable, you twist every fact to make the goat boy sound good.
Here is thee real story.
http://reason.com/blog/2014/10/09/obama-brags-about-his-deficit-reduction
He jacks the deficit way up in 2009 so when he brings it back to normal ranges according to you its cuts. Only a left winger could believe this.

The rest are just as bad, believe what you want fool, the rest of us know the real story.
I get so tired of educating you fools. The CBO projected the 2009 deficit would be $1.2 trillion BEFORE Obama ever took office.

$1.2 trillion deficit looms
By Jeanne Sahadi, CNNMoney.com senior writer
Last Updated: January 7, 2009: 5:00 PM ET

The housing meltdown and financial market turmoil have taken a heavy toll on the federal budget.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- The U.S. budget deficit in 2009 is projected to spike to a record $1.2 trillion, or 8.3% of gross domestic product, the Congressional Budget Office said Wednesday.

The dramatic jump to the highest-ever deficit in dollar terms compares to a $455 billion deficit in fiscal year 2008 and $161 billion in 2007. The estimate does not account for the massive spending and tax cuts proposed in President-elect Barack Obama's economic rescue plan.

http://money.cnn.com/2009/01/07/news/economy/cbo_2009_budget_outlook/

Now where are my F******** Apologies ?!?!?!?!?

Fast Eddy

Mayor
I get so tired of educating you fools. The CBO projected the 2009 deficit would be $1.2 trillion BEFORE Obama ever took office.

$1.2 trillion deficit looms
By Jeanne Sahadi, CNNMoney.com senior writer
Last Updated: January 7, 2009: 5:00 PM ET

The housing meltdown and financial market turmoil have taken a heavy toll on the federal budget.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- The U.S. budget deficit in 2009 is projected to spike to a record $1.2 trillion, or 8.3% of gross domestic product, the Congressional Budget Office said Wednesday.

The dramatic jump to the highest-ever deficit in dollar terms compares to a $455 billion deficit in fiscal year 2008 and $161 billion in 2007. The estimate does not account for the massive spending and tax cuts proposed in President-elect Barack Obama's economic rescue plan.

http://money.cnn.com/2009/01/07/news/economy/cbo_2009_budget_outlook/

Now where are my F******** Apologies ?!?!?!?!?
Un F***** Believable.
You have a president that comes into office with a 9 Trillion debt from all previous presidents combined. Some how he manages to about double that at present and you say he has cut the debt. Yes indeed, he has cut from his ridiculous highs back down to lower numbers but still high.
Look at the F'n numbers and then I'll take my apology for your pure freeking ignorance.