• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is republican buddy Roemer a new R candidate?

dennis bert21

Council Member
hi friends

Dark horse Republican presidential candidate Buddy Roemer plans to join the "Occupy Wall Street" demonstrators in New York Tuesday, making him the only White House contender to embrace the protests taking place in Lower Manhattan and other urban centers.

Shipping Jobs

MaryAnne

Governor
hi friends

Dark horse Republican presidential candidate Buddy Roemer plans to join the "Occupy Wall Street" demonstrators in New York Tuesday, making him the only White House contender to embrace the protests taking place in Lower Manhattan and other urban centers.

Shipping Jobs
Roemer sure laid into his fellow Republicans last night. He did not beat around the Bush! Buddy also talked about how WDC was controlled by money. When AL Asked about Republicans, Buddy responded with, "What about Chuck Schumer?"

The guy is honest about both sides. He would take on the establishment, but of course the Republicans will not accept him. He is too honest about the real problems we face and what Congress is not doing.

I am a little heartened though with the change in some of the media. Guess it took marches throughout the country to jolt them.

Even Bloomberg changed his position on the marchers. Wonder how long it will take Cantor to choke on his mob statement?

Side note, Joe The Plumber,(who is not a plumber,) announced he was running for Congress. He has a problem.With redistricting he does not live in the district he plans to run in!

OldGaffer

Governor
I have heard Roemer before, he does not fall into the batshit crazy faction of the "new" republican party, so he does not have a dogs chance for the nomination.

MaryAnne

Governor
I have heard Roemer before, he does not fall into the batshit crazy faction of the "new" republican party, so he does not have a dogs chance for the nomination.
You are correct on that one, Old Gaffer. I might even vote for him. He does not spare anyone and neither do I!

Bruce

Council Member
Roemer sure laid into his fellow Republicans last night. He did not beat around the Bush! Buddy also talked about how WDC was controlled by money. When AL Asked about Republicans, Buddy responded with, "What about Chuck Schumer?"

The guy is honest about both sides. He would take on the establishment, but of course the Republicans will not accept him. He is too honest about the real problems we face and what Congress is not doing.

I am a little heartened though with the change in some of the media. Guess it took marches throughout the country to jolt them.

Even Bloomberg changed his position on the marchers. Wonder how long it will take Cantor to choke on his mob statement?

Side note, Joe The Plumber,(who is not a plumber,) announced he was running for Congress. He has a problem.With redistricting he does not live in the district he plans to run in!
Joes a babbler of little education or ambition. His question was pretty stupid and it sent shockwaves all around FOX studio's. Joe the plumber never owned a business and prefer's to make money off of book's and politics. Why own a business when you can make more as a politician. Joe is BS

G

Greenridgeman

Charles "Buddy" Roemer, son of convicted felon and Edwin Edward's Democratic machine leader Charles Roemer, who did time for Edwards, is a despicable man.

Elected governor of Louisiana as a Democrat, he switched party in mid-term.

He paralyzed the state with his insane ideas, and was a one-term governor.

The fact theat his is "running for President" most likely is nothing more than a sign of senile dementia.