• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is there some particular reason that people cannot stop hating on everyone, and everything?

TBLee

Governor
Enjoy! Did the bad weather knock your power out?
Have a great day
Yes, we got 16 inches of snow and lost electricity for two days. Our daughter and son in law still are in the dark. We are getting hit tomorrow with heavy rain and 55 mph winds, so its likely we all will end up back where we were two days ago. But, for now we are enjoying the warmth! :cool:

Colorforms

Senator
New Trump Ad Suggests a Campaign Strategy Amid Crisis: Xenophobia
President Donald Trump has kicked off his general election advertising campaign with a xenophobic attack ad against Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee, the opening shot in a messaging war that is expected to be exceptionally ugly.

In a minute-long digital ad released late Thursday that relies heavily on imagery of China and people of Asian descent, the Trump campaign signaled the lines of attack it will use in its attempts to rally the president’s base and define Biden. The ad reprises accusations Trump has made that the former vice president’s family profited from his relationships with Chinese officials and presents selectively edited scenes and statements attempting to portray him as doddering and weak.
So does that mean the left is xenophobic for attacking Trump with accusations he profited from any relationships with Russian officials? :)

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
As you see from the replies, some just can't help themselves even on Easter Sunday in an Easter thread. Enjoy your day.
Do you believe that hate stops on Easter

Well it doesn't

Satan is just getting started, and his influence over suckers has never been greater

Jack4freedom

Governor
Because leftism/liberalism trumps even faith.

It comes before anything- Sadly
It seems to me that to many people, Trumpism over rides basic morality. Ted Cruz a one time right wing Bible Thumper who called Trump: “A pathological liar who is totally amoral”. Now, it seems that he and millions of others have totally abandoned their former moral Compass and now worship at the altar of Trump. It is really a frightening phenomenon.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
It seems to me that to many people, Trumpism over rides basic morality. Ted Cruz a one time right wing Bible Thumper who called Trump: “A pathological liar who is totally amoral”. Now, it seems that he and millions of others have totally abandoned their former moral Compass and now worship at the altar of Trump. It is really a frightening phenomenon.
No one cares what you think...…………………….

But keep babbling away

You are amusing, like the geek eating chicken heads

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Probably because of some idiotic threat you made on line. Q-Anon nuts are famous for that.
Or they tried to create their own reality and ended up jerking off with their own lies.

If only Stone had the shine

I could tell you the story, but then I would be required to kill you...…………...

And frankly you are too funny not to be let rant on and on and on and on