• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is this a prelude to civil war?

4/15

Mayor
The Hillary Clinton, kill-em-all radical wing of the Democrat party has become dangerous. They've adopted the tactics of their fascist forebears, have executed their own kristallnacht, and will continue to escalate the violence. There's really only one way to deal with an attempt to violently overthrow a legitimate government.
You are so ignorant of what words mean and of what Adolf did on kristalnacht. So just for you here is
fascist
'faSH?st/
noun
noun: fascist; plural noun: fascists

an advocate or follower of the political philosophy or system of fascism.
"he went to Spain to fight against the fascists"
synonyms: authoritarian, totalitarian, autocrat, extreme right-winger, rightist; More
Nazi, blackshirt;
nationalist, xenophobe, racist, anti-Semite, jingoist;
neofascist, neo-Nazi
"he was branded a fascist"
antonyms: liberal
a person who is extremely right-wing or authoritarian.
"fascists made death threats against immigrants and asylum seekers"
a person who is very intolerant or domineering in a particular area.
"I'm a bit of a spelling fascist, but still have blind spots over words like “privilege” or “separate”"

adjective
adjective: fascist

relating to fascism.
"a military coup threw out the old fascist regime"
synonyms: authoritarian, totalitarian, dictatorial, despotic, autocratic, undemocratic, illiberal; More
Nazi, extreme right-wing, rightist, militarist;
nationalist(ic), xenophobic, racist, jingoistic
"a fascist regime"
antonyms: democratic

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
You are so ignorant of what words mean and of what Adolf did on kristalnacht. So just for you here is
fascist
'faSH?st/
noun
noun: fascist; plural noun: fascists

an advocate or follower of the political philosophy or system of fascism.
"he went to Spain to fight against the fascists"
synonyms: authoritarian, totalitarian, autocrat, extreme right-winger, rightist; More
Nazi, blackshirt;
nationalist, xenophobe, racist, anti-Semite, jingoist;
neofascist, neo-Nazi
"he was branded a fascist"
antonyms: liberal
a person who is extremely right-wing or authoritarian.
"fascists made death threats against immigrants and asylum seekers"
a person who is very intolerant or domineering in a particular area.
"I'm a bit of a spelling fascist, but still have blind spots over words like “privilege” or “separate”"

adjective
adjective: fascist

relating to fascism.
"a military coup threw out the old fascist regime"
synonyms: authoritarian, totalitarian, dictatorial, despotic, autocratic, undemocratic, illiberal; More
Nazi, extreme right-wing, rightist, militarist;
nationalist(ic), xenophobic, racist, jingoistic
"a fascist regime"
antonyms: democratic
You do realize because of obama the government controls a good portion of the private sector. which would make obama a fascist

Spamature

President
That's exactly it, it's liberals who cannot accept the fact they lost who are doing the damage who are fighting tooth and nail knowing the free stuff is about to be gone.
Trump voters are fighting tooth and nail to hold on to the lies that Trump would fix their sorry lives. Real America laughs at the sucker Trump voters getting taken for slack jawed rubes and simple minded chumps.

Keep trying to kick that football Charlie Brown.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Trump voters are fighting tooth and nail to hold on to the lies that Trump would fix their sorry lives. Real America laughs at the sucker Trump voters getting taken for slack jawed rubes and simple minded chumps.

Keep trying to kick that football Charlie Brown.
We're fighting against the lies of the left, the use of fake news from the left, The president is doing exactly what he said he was going to do and you act surprised. the ones with the sorry lives is those expecting a hand out from the government I suggest you find a job because they will be cut out soon.

Spamature

President
We're fighting against the lies of the left, the use of fake news from the left, The president is doing exactly what he said he was going to do and you act surprised. the ones with the sorry lives is those expecting a hand out from the government I suggest you find a job because they will be cut out soon.
You fools whine that Trump tells the truth and everyone else lies. How sick minded does a group of people have to be to listen to a man lie to you every single day and still claim that its the other way around.

I suggest you fine someone to help you with your personality disorder.

C

Capitalist

can this rift ever heal? Crybaby, temper-throwing leftists won't be happy until this country really falls apart, and we'll kill each other faster than ever in modern history...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/swarming-crowds-and-hostile-questions-are-the-new-normal-at-gop-town-halls/2017/02/10/376ddf7c-efcc-11e6-b4ff-ac2cf509efe5_story.html?tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.d7f63ec0aaed
Time for real Constitutional conservatives to attend the same meetings, stand up and shut down the shut downers.

I'll be there. Nobody can out shout me. I'm telling you. Nobody.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
You fools whine that Trump tells the truth and everyone else lies. How sick minded does a group of people have to be to listen to a man lie to you every single day and still claim that its the other way around.

I suggest you fine someone to help you with your personality disorder.
Sorry I can't hear your over your fake news report and false outrage about Trump dishonesty. GO FU CK YOURSELF.

Why do people, like her, still believe that it is Islam which is the devil? When it has been the citizens of Syria and all the other nations on the list being terrorised and slaughtered, no matter their religion, by one section which calls itself Islam only? More Sunnis have suffered from Wahabi terrorism than any other group. There is no discrimination on religious grounds in the Syrian psyche - they are one people.

Wahabbism is Saudi's religion - which they have spread all over the Islamic world with the help and protection of the US Gov - the US Gov have in turn have used soldiers of NATO & Wahabbism to terrorise and fight for Oil companies etc in these 7 lands.

It is not Islam we should fear but the enemy of Islam and all of humanity -Wahabbism.

That Wahabi will hide among refugees is what the EO was supposedly for not against Islam -

This sort of rhetoric feeds the Lib narrative ( which is also based not in fact) and one has to give them right in their argument - that refugees are fleeing Saudi Wahabbism not Islam.

The argument against a clumsy, disorderly, unregulated, uncivilized cultural imbalance is being forced upon Europe is a different argument.

Last edited:

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Why do people, like her, still believe that it is Islam which is the devil? When it has been the citizens of Syria and all the other nations on the list being terrorised and slaughtered, no matter their religion, by one section which calls itself Islam only? More Sunnis have suffered from Wahabi terrorism than any other group. There is no discrimination on religious grounds in the Syrian psyche - they are one people.

Wahabbism is Saudi's religion - which they have spread all over the Islamic world with the help and protection of the US Gov - the US Gov have in turn have used soldiers of NATO & Wahabbism to terrorise and fight for Oil companies etc in these 7 lands.

It is not Islam we should fear but the enemy of Islam and all of humanity -Wahabbism.

That Wahabi will hide among refugees is what the EO was supposedly for not against Islam -

This sort of rhetoric feeds the Lib narrative ( which is also based not in fact) and one has to give them right in their argument - that refugees are fleeing Saudi Wahabbism not Islam.

The argument against a clumsy, disorderly, unregulated, uncivilized cultural imbalance is being forced upon Europe is a different argument.
Humm how has Islam and the influx of Moslem affected England? Are you losing your nationality? Are Moslems trying to subjugate brit's under sharia law?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Multiculturalism is not the fault of Islam, it is the fault of our politicians.
the subjects of the crown for allowing it to happen but yet you don't see the evil of the Moslems to control your sovereignty by mass influx of Moslems by allowing them to vote and change your control? I'd die before I would allow that to happen in my country.

the subjects of the crown for allowing it to happen but yet you don't see the evil of the Moslems to control your sovereignty by mass influx of Moslems by allowing them to vote and change your control? I'd die before I would allow that to happen in my country.
This last mass influx was Mercel/EU - no one else was asked. We have the water between us. France and the rest of Europe do not have that protection.

Multiculturalism has been the agenda for a long long time - it is a long long story - and I agree but I can't blame those who use it to come here to better their lives - I can only blame the PtB. That is the British dilemma -

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
This last mass influx was Mercel/EU - no one else was asked. We have the water between us. France and the rest of Europe do not have that protection.

Multiculturalism has been the agenda for a long long time - it is a long long story - and I agree but I can't blame those who use it to come here to better their lives - I can only blame the PtB. That is the British dilemma -
So all the intel and information from Britain first is wrong? You don't have Moslem only areas?You don't have Moslems patrolling English towns imposing Shitria law?