• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is this a prelude to civil war?

Sweetie you're starting to sound like the abused housewife finding excuses to defend her abusive husband with. If they fight what difference does it make where and whom they are?
What?

So it doesn't matter if you fight the Chinese or the Russians next doesn't it?

Few of the migrants that have ventured to Europe are Syrian, is what I am saying. But this isn't happening in England, as it is on the Continent because neither migrants not refugees can walk on water.

Agreed it is an unbelievably crazy political decision, it is so shocking that Mercel, with absolutely no consultation, agreed to it - astounding. And if you ever read any of my posts you would know I do not and never have liked this whole multicultural madness - but this last mass influx is impossible for any country to cope with, wtf were they thinking? I know that Turkey was threatening the EU that they would allow the whole of Africa into Europe but wtf we have armies and resources, it could have been handled.

It has destroyed European culture - which is the intent of the Jews who have forced this upon us. But unlike you I cannot blame anyone who travels abroad to better their lot in life and I do not know what the solution is - as in, the Nationalist parties are going to get into power in Europe now, we cannot know what they will, or rather will be allowed/able to do - for the Bush and Obama admins have made such a mess of the world there are not many safe places to send people back to now -

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
What?

It has destroyed European culture - which is the intent of the Jews who have forced this upon us. But unlike you I cannot blame anyone who travels abroad to better their lot in life and I do not know what the solution is - as in, the Nationalist parties are going to get into power in Europe now, we cannot know what they will, or rather will be allowed/able to do - for the Bush and Obama admins have made such a mess of the world there are not many safe places to send people back to now -
Seems you made a target of Blame.
As for me I would whether fight liberals than Russians Chinese or Moslems. Liberals are the true enemies to humanity.

Seems you made a target of Blame.
As for me I would whether fight liberals than Russians Chinese or Moslems. Liberals are the true enemies to humanity.
Saudi Arabia and Israel are the real enemies of humanity. Liberalism belongs to the NWO and yes where it began as our humanity is is now against our humanity - it has been usurped by the Rothschilds/Soros and co - just as all else which was once good has been.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Saudi Arabia and Israel are the real enemies of humanity. Liberalism belongs to the NWO and yes where it began as our humanity is is now against our humanity - it has been usurped by the Rothschilds/Soros and co - just as all else which was once good has been.
No dear the Jew has done nothing to make you hate them.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Its going to be a long 205 weeks for you.

Mental illness and lies are all in your head. He does have a huge ego though.

He does pick the biggest number in the room and tends to exaggerate like many business people do. But those are not lies so far. Or maybe you have expanded the meaning of lie. Not sure.

Good luck on keeping sane for the next 205 weeks. I feel for you.
Sorry...no. The lies are in Trump's mouth. None of this is normal....none of the aspects you mention are normal.

Conway should be reprimanded for her commercial.

Spicer should be made fun of for his defense of the crowd size.

Trump should be made fun of because he tweets about meaningless things.

Flynn should be removed from the cabinet if he lied about his phone call with Russia

Not normal.

Just the one lie...murder is at the highest rate in 45 to 47 years...should indicate how far away from reality the man is. NOT normal.

Last edited:

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Sorry...no. The lies are in Trump's mouth. None of this is normal....none of the aspects you mention are normal.

Conway should be reprimanded for her commercial.

Spicer should be made fun of for his defense of the crowd size.

Trump should be made fun of because he tweets about meaningless things.

Flynn should be removed from the cabinet if he lied about his phone call with Russia

Not normal.

Just the one lie...murder is at the highest rate in 45 to 47 years...should indicate how far away from reality the man is. NOT normal.
Craig, Trump is not a politician. He doesn't act like a politician so everyone freaks out. He doesn't think like a politician so everyone freaks out. He doesn't act like a president with normal decorum so everyone freaks out. Yet at the end of the day any changes he makes have to stand up in court or be passed through congress so all the fluff doesn't matter and I don't expect he will change at all.

This is what happens when politicians aren't trusted and the american people vote in a non politician. And I always have to say I didn't vote for Trump.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Craig, Trump is not a politician. He doesn't act like a politician so everyone freaks out. He doesn't think like a politician so everyone freaks out. He doesn't act like a president with normal decorum so everyone freaks out. Yet at the end of the day any changes he makes have to stand up in court or be passed through congress so all the fluff doesn't matter and I don't expect he will change at all.

This is what happens when politicians aren't trusted and the american people vote in a non politician. And I always have to say I didn't vote for Trump.
I have to disagree 180 degrees. He is most definitely a politician. He always has been as he has worked with elected officials to help him gain through various policies he desired. He's a crude, crass, ignorant, narcissistic, mendacious, politician. Oh sure...he understands how to manipulate the media, but the rest is smoke and mirrors and after just 3 weeks in office, the smoke is acrid and thinning and the mirrors are cracking. IMO.

The idea was that his behavior is normal...and as you agree, it is not.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
I have to disagree 180 degrees. He is most definitely a politician. He always has been as he has worked with elected officials to help him gain through various policies he desired. He's a crude, crass, ignorant, narcissistic, mendacious, politician. Oh sure...he understands how to manipulate the media, but the rest is smoke and mirrors and after just 3 weeks in office, the smoke is acrid and thinning and the mirrors are cracking. IMO.

Lets be honest he could have become president and the first 5 things he did could have been exactly what Obama would want and you would still say his smoke is acrid and his mirrors are cracking.

I couldn't stand the guy and couldn't vote for him but I haven't seen one real world thing that he has done wrong outside of the silly things like tweeting, worrying about crowd sizes etc.

It is hilarious to watch the news shows shocked that he spoke out against a judge. FOR THE LAST DAMN TIME HE SPEAKS OUT AND BELITTLES ANYONE THAT DOESN'T AGREE WITH HIM. People act like its the end of the world everytime he speaks out against someone or something. Thats what he does, he is a bully business man who's bark is much worse than his bite and it isn't going to change.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Lets be honest he could have become president and the first 5 things he did could have been exactly what Obama would want and you would still say his smoke is acrid and his mirrors are cracking.

I couldn't stand the guy and couldn't vote for him but I haven't seen one real world thing that he has done wrong outside of the silly things like tweeting, worrying about crowd sizes etc.

It is hilarious to watch the news shows shocked that he spoke out against a judge. FOR THE LAST DAMN TIME HE SPEAKS OUT AND BELITTLES ANYONE THAT DOESN'T AGREE WITH HIM. People act like its the end of the world everytime he speaks out against someone or something. Thats what he does, he is a bully business man who's bark is much worse than his bite and it isn't going to change.
Let's stop telling others what they would do and simply discuss the posts. That said, again, I disagree 180 degrees. For example, I previously stated that Trump could actually show he was for " all the people" and was interested in healing, he could nominate Merrick Garland for the SCOTUS. Had Trump done so...I certainly would not have condemned him for it.

Yes...he "speaks out" against anyone...and as President, such behavior is NOT NORMAL. You agreed.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member

Remember the outspoken wrestler that became a Minnesota politician? Thats what some of you elected to the white house. Forget anything you feel a president should be and do and act because it ain't going to happen.

D

Deleted member 21794

May have guns but no brains on how to use them.
I've had quite a different experience. I was raised around guns, knew where my dad's .45 was since I was 7 years old. We were taught safety and that guns are tools. More importantly, we learned how to hit our targets. Later I became an expert marksman in the US Army. The people I know take owning guns very seriously and not only as a freedom, but a great responsibility.

You apparently run around with different kinds of gun owners.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Remember the outspoken wrestler that became a Minnesota politician? Thats what some of you elected to the white house. Forget anything you feel a president should be and do and act because it ain't going to happen.
Yeah...he won with a slight plurality, grabbing 36% of the vote in a 3 way race and served one term. Most folks consider him a loon.

I certainly had nothing to do with Trump's election.

D

Deleted member 21794

Trump voters are fighting tooth and nail to hold on to the lies that Trump would fix their sorry lives. Real America laughs at the sucker Trump voters getting taken for slack jawed rubes and simple minded chumps.

Keep trying to kick that football Charlie Brown.
The football was kicked on November 8. How did that work out for you?

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Let's stop telling others what they would do and simply discuss the posts. That said, again, I disagree 180 degrees. For example, I previously stated that Trump could actually show he was for " all the people" and was interested in healing, he could nominate Merrick Garland for the SCOTUS. Had Trump done so...I certainly would not have condemned him for it.

Yes...he "speaks out" against anyone...and as President, such behavior is NOT NORMAL. You agreed.
Merrick Garland could not get enough votes to be confirmed. Lets be honest. They are saying they will have to go nuclear to get this new guy confirmed, how the hell would Garland get enough votes with or without the nuclear option? No way.

Elections have consequences, both presidential elections, and the house and senate.

Trump deep down probably thought everyone would love him when he became president because his ego is that big. But he has from the beginning acted like this was a game and his team won and he is governing like that which is unfortunate. But Obama also governed with only his team his way and as soon as the Republicans said they weren't going to work with him then Obama shut off from them. Trump will make the same mistake.

The presidents job is to move towards the middle and work with both sides to get what the people want done. Todays presidents move right or left based on their base and get almost nothing done and continue to divide america.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
The football was kicked on November 8. How did that work out for you?
That is a good analogy. It is like the side that lost wants to have another election, a doover because the media told them they were going to win.

Yesterday on a news program a liberal politician said he met with many women at the womens march and found out that 20% did not vote in the November 8th election. Yet that 20% is now protesting.

That is UNBELIEVABLE