• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is this forum dying?

Jen

Senator
I know, there is no one on here that I agree with 100% and no one that I disagree with 100% but I do know that all any of us want is a better world to leave behind for the next generations, so in essence we are all after the same thing ------------ we just do not agree on the best ways to go about it nor on our 'heroes' and 'devils' -

I don't talk much about Israel on here anymore nor WWII ( it takes up too much passion and I have other things to do, for now :))- but I know even when I did I would occasionally get a 'thumbs up', from one of my fiercest critics, over other matters :) It would quite take me by surprise -------

But the Left never forgave me on being on 'the other side' were as the Right did - I think they felt I had betrayed them and some were truly nasty and rather sneaky in trying to silence me after PACE decided that I was enemy number one - the Right never ganged up on me even when they 'had cause'--------- and how else can one judge a group but by how they treat you or your friends?
Well......sometimes......... :( you just have to forgive.

Jen

Senator
> shrug < 'It is not ours to forgive' -
Maybe not. But sometimes we decide that we love the person more than the pain we suffered for what they said. And........ the friendship moves on rather than breaks. I am not talking about you because you've always been lovely whether we agree or disagree. But I think I've changed the subject a bit here unintentionally so let's move on.

Jen

Senator
oh well. scared off for good i guess..
Hey............ they understood the old axiom that if you can't stand the heat get outta the kitchen. They couldn't stand the heat so they got outta the kitchen.

It was that simple.