• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is this the murderous society you all want to live in?

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Too many times...

11-year-old boy convicted of killing 8-year-old girl

WHITE PINE, Tenn. – An 11-year-old boy in Tennessee has been found guilty of murdering an 8-year-old girl after she and her sister refused to let him see their puppies...

...The boy and 8-year-old McKayla Dyer lived in the same mobile home park in White Pine, Tennessee, about 40 miles outside of Knoxville. McKayla, her 11-year-old sister and another girl, also 11, were playing outside and talking to the boy while he was sitting at his bedroom window on Oct. 3, 2015. He asked the sisters to go get their puppies, the judge's order says, and when they refused he went and got a 12-gauge shotgun and a BB gun and told the girls he had guns. According to the judge's description of the events, McKayla laughed at him and responded that the guns weren't real.

The boy "then made certain the gun was loaded, cocked the hammer on the gun and shot the victim just above the heart at a downward trajectory," the judge wrote.

The girl fell backward, "quickly lost consciousness, and was later confirmed dead," the judge wrote, adding that three witnesses saw McKayla within one minute after she was shot.

"The mother of the child knelt on the ground and picked her up, placing her child in her arms as she passed away."

The boy had been trained in firearm safety and had hunted with his father and grandfather, the judge noted.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/06/11-year-old-boy-convicted-killing-8-year-old-girl.html

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Oh such a emotional BS story.

2014 murder rate was down from what it was in 2013.
In 2013 Murders 12,253
In 2014 Murders 11,961
Murder by firearms was also down
In 2013 Murders 8,454
In 2014 Murders 8,124

Something anti-gunners will not talk about.
Murders by something other than a firearm is up
In 2013, Murders committed with something other than a firearm 3,799
In 2014, Murders committed with something other than a firearm 3,837

You can also add firearm not specified which could be anything from a zip gun or any homemade firearm
2013 1,956
2014 1,959

My point people don't need to buy a firearm or even have access to a firearm to commit murder.
They'll make one of their own or use whatever they have on hand.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
2014 murder rate was down from what it was in 2013.
In 2013 Murders 12,253
In 2014 Murders 11,961
Murder by firearms was also down
In 2013 Murders 8,454
In 2014 Murders 8,124

Something anti-gunners will not talk about.
Murders by something other than a firearm is up
In 2013, Murders committed with something other than a firearm 3,799
In 2014, Murders committed with something other than a firearm 3,837

You can also add firearm not specified which could be anything from a zip gun or any homemade firearm
2013 1,956
2014 1,959

My point people don't need to buy a firearm or even have access to a firearm to commit murder.
They'll make one of their own or use whatever they have on hand.
Your point is stupid in the face of an 11 year old purposefully killing an 8 year old. An 11 year old trained and knowledgeable regarding firearms. He used a shotgun...a weapon no one is trying to regulate.

Your answer is obviously, yes, you do want to live in such a murderous society.

justoffal

Senator
Too many times...

WHITE PINE, Tenn. – An 11-year-old boy in Tennessee has been found guilty of murdering an 8-year-old girl after she and her sister refused to let him see their puppies...

...The boy and 8-year-old McKayla Dyer lived in the same mobile home park in White Pine, Tennessee, about 40 miles outside of Knoxville. McKayla, her 11-year-old sister and another girl, also 11, were playing outside and talking to the boy while he was sitting at his bedroom window on Oct. 3, 2015. He asked the sisters to go get their puppies, the judge's order says, and when they refused he went and got a 12-gauge shotgun and a BB gun and told the girls he had guns. According to the judge's description of the events, McKayla laughed at him and responded that the guns weren't real.

The boy "then made certain the gun was loaded, cocked the hammer on the gun and shot the victim just above the heart at a downward trajectory," the judge wrote.

The girl fell backward, "quickly lost consciousness, and was later confirmed dead," the judge wrote, adding that three witnesses saw McKayla within one minute after she was shot.

"The mother of the child knelt on the ground and picked her up, placing her child in her arms as she passed away."

The boy had been trained in firearm safety and had hunted with his father and grandfather, the judge noted.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/06/11-year-old-boy-convicted-killing-8-year-old-girl.html
All of the thousands of stories like this one where the deed was accomplished with other instruments and you pick this one? You are truly sick.... of the thousands of children that die each week from a variety of misdeeds and foul play...this is what you center your attention on? I don't know if you and your buddy Ark have noticed but you are quickly losing all credibility here as real posters and have been deftly identified as professional propaganda hacks posting much of your information from the same Talking points bulletin that you probably receive from Jarrett Central.

How about this one?
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/woman-hiding-kids-shoots-intruder/nTm7s/

In this story dear Busy/hack/DNC keyboard puppet.....the mother and children would be raped and killed but for her use of the dastardly firearm that you and yours are determined to wrest from the hands of all citizens save for the body guards of Democratic politicians.

Why is it that you never...ever....NOT EVER...post any of these stories too?

Could you be biased? Hmmmm yes I think that's it.

Now I know that an internet hound like you using sophisticated search engines developed by DNC contractors comes across websites like this one.

http://akdart.com/gun3.html

They pop up at least as frequently as the other kind of site.....

JO

Last edited:

justoffal

Senator
Your point is stupid in the face of an 11 year old purposefully killing an 8 year old. An 11 year old trained and knowledgeable regarding firearms. He used a shotgun...a weapon no one is trying to regulate.

Your answer is obviously, yes, you do want to live in such a murderous society.
Your confusing two issues ...maybe on purpose.

One is an issue of second amendment rights the other totally and completely separate issue is one of parenting and unsupervised children....when children are unsupervised they get into all kinds of trouble including lethal trouble. End of story....there is nothing esle to see here.

You would have no compunctions about this article at all had the boy been unable to find a gun and came out instead with a baseball bat or a long knife. It wouldn't be posted in the talking points central list for the day had that been the case. So apparently YOUR answer to the question is also yes since you determinately missed the point of the whole tragedy....it's not the gun it's the culture and the neglect that cause the death...the gun was only one of many, many means.

Also if no one is trying to regulate shotguns...what is the purpose of your post? To bring such regulation? Where is your posting aggregate for Cars, electrical sockets, pit bulls, cigarette smoke, choking toys, BPA beverage containers, unprotected swimming pools.....All of which cause more deaths annually than guns do for children? Why are you focused solely on the guns? So what is more important to you the gun or the death? Obviously the deaths are not important because if they were you would be equally outraged by all of the above which you Never...EVER...NOT EVER ...menition.

Why just one of these categories outperforms the gun category all by itself.

http://www.momsteam.com/sports/swimming/safety/grim-statistics-on-child-drownings

JO

Last edited:

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member

One is an issue of second amendment rights the other totally and completely separate issue is one of parenting and unsupervised children....when children are unsupervised they get into all kinds of trouble including lethal trouble. End of story....there is nothing esle to see here.

You would have no compunctions about this article at all had the boy been unable to find a gun and came out instead with a baseball bat or a long knife. It wouldn't be posted in the talking points central list for the day had that been the case. So apparently YOUR answer to the question is also yes since you determinately missed the point of the whole tragedy....it's not the gun it's the culture and the neglect that cause the death...the gun was only one of many, many means.

JO
The path both of you wish to wander down is that of distraction. Knives...were not the item, nor were baseball bats. Yet...anytime such a murder occurs, this is the argument made. But...he could have used something else. But...he did not. He used a tool made for the purpose.

What this story shows is the attitude that it's OK to kill someone over such a disagreement. The boy was trained and knowledgeable regarding firearms.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member

Also if no one is trying to regulate shotguns...what is the purpose of your post? To bring such regulation? Where is your posting aggregate for Cars, electrical sockets, pit bulls, cigarette smoke, choking toys, BPA beverage containers, unprotected swimming pools.....All of which cause more deaths annually than guns do for children? Why are you focused solely on the guns? So what is more important to you the gun or the death? Obviously the deaths are not important because if they were you would be equally outraged by all of the above which you Never...EVER...NOT EVER ...menition.

Why just one of these categories outperforms the gun category all by itself.

http://www.momsteam.com/sports/swimming/safety/grim-statistics-on-child-drownings

JO
Read the headline...It is a question.

Attitude. Is this the murderous nation you want to live in?

Lukey

Senator
Not me. I have no problem with prohibiting minors (say below the age of 16) from handling guns, and then this kid's father could be charged with the child abuse that he obviously engaged in. Kids should be old enough to form proper value judgements before they are taught to kill. That way if dad is the type who takes delight in the killing part of hunting vs. the harvesting part, his kids can at least have a chance of seeing that for the depravity it is.

connieb

Senator
Too many times...

No, its not. Its unfortunate however that people do not take seriously their job of raising their children to be responsible contributing adults. And, its unfortunate that they do not adequately supervise their children.

However, the fact that some people don't - should not impact my rights as a parent who does.

I am sorry people are not better people. I am sorry that other people do not value the lives of others. There is no solution for that. People who don't want to be better parents can't be fixed. You can't fix stupid afterall.. But, someone else's stupidity should not impact my rights, and the rights of my family members.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
No, its not. Its unfortunate however that people do not take seriously their job of raising their children to be responsible contributing adults. And, its unfortunate that they do not adequately supervise their children.

However, the fact that some people don't - should not impact my rights as a parent who does.

I am sorry people are not better people. I am sorry that other people do not value the lives of others. There is no solution for that. People who don't want to be better parents can't be fixed. You can't fix stupid afterall.. But, someone else's stupidity should not impact my rights, and the rights of my family members.
I have no interest, as in zero interest, in taking away anyone's rights.

I have interest in trying to change the attitude that guns are THE solution, which seems so very imbued in this nation that an 11 year old can so easily gun down a neighbor.

connieb

Senator
I have no interest, as in zero interest, in taking away anyone's rights.

I have interest in trying to change the attitude that guns are THE solution, which seems so very imbued in this nation that an 11 year old can so easily gun down a neighbor.
That is quite the strawman. I certainly don't think the majority of people feel that 11 year olds should be settling their differences with guns.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
That is quite the strawman. I certainly don't think the majority of people feel that 11 year olds should be settling their differences with guns.
As oft stated by folks on the right.....One is too many. No mention of the majority...which is, of course, your invocation of straw...

connieb

Senator
As oft stated by folks on the right.....One is too many. No mention of the majority...which is, of course, your invocation of straw...
You can't fix stupid people. In a free society people are free to think all sorts of dumb things. They are not free to act on them. When they do - they are punished like this kid.

What could you possibly be advocating as a means of curbing this mindset other than to advocate some sort of gun control measure as means of attempting to prevent the stupid from acting on their stupidity?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Too many times...

Look who is growing up to be a democratic...you should be so proud.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No, but, who would have thought a 11 year old would do such? Strange you find this one case so terrible and omit others of same. Just because the kid hunted with his dad doesn't mean he was trained in use of firearms, appears quite the opposite. My entire childhood there were 2 guns that were always in a wall rack in dads bedroom, but, we knew better than to ever touch them without permission and knew what would happen if we did. Same as when I raised my kids and you what, want to say ALL are guilty due to this one case?

Seems you were looking more for trailer park, Tenn and Gun to make your point and I'm certain next example will be inner city USA...........

Drumcollie

Says the person who thinks abort before you have the Problem...ala Margaret Sanger

Drumcollie

No, but, who would have thought a 11 year old would do such? Strange you find this one case so terrible and omit others of same. Just because the kid hunted with his dad doesn't mean he was trained in use of firearms, appears quite the opposite. My entire childhood there were 2 guns that were always in a wall rack in dads bedroom, but, we knew better than to ever touch them without permission and knew what would happen if we did. Same as when I raised my kids and you what, want to say ALL are guilty due to this one case?

Seems you were looking more for trailer park, Tenn and Gun to make your point and I'm certain next example will be inner city USA...........
Trailer park Democrats...it a shame when lefty needs things like this to promote the agenda...in his/her/it's mind it is thinking already that this isn't enough....maybe a mass murder at a day care will help with taking away the 2nd ammendment

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Appears you omitted much information in your screed, the boy was a bully and evidently his parents were not even at the mobile home, he was at his grandparents:

http://ktla.com/2016/02/05/boy-11-accused-of-fatally-shooting-8-year-old-girl-over-puppy-in-tennessee-is-sentenced/

If you search hard you may find more reports of white girl shot________GO

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
You can't fix stupid people. In a free society people are free to think all sorts of dumb things. They are not free to act on them. When they do - they are punished like this kid.

What could you possibly be advocating as a means of curbing this mindset other than to advocate some sort of gun control measure as means of attempting to prevent the stupid from acting on their stupidity?
Attitude. I'd be advocating a change in attitude. That's what I said.

As noted...and ignored so you could offer your take...no one is seeking any change to shotguns.