• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is Trump a godly, biblical president?

Phat Mama

Council Member
On Monday, Right Wing Watch posted an audio clip of former Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) gushing on a recent radio interview about President Donald Trump as the perfect Christian president.

“In my lifetime, I have never seen a more biblical president than I have seen in Donald Trump,” said Bachmann, crediting him for his hardline policy on Israel. “We will, in all likelihood, never see a more godly, biblical president again in our lifetimes.”

Yes or no?
What difference does it make to you?

None.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
On Monday, Right Wing Watch posted an audio clip of former Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) gushing on a recent radio interview about President Donald Trump as the perfect Christian president.

“In my lifetime, I have never seen a more biblical president than I have seen in Donald Trump,” said Bachmann, crediting him for his hardline policy on Israel. “We will, in all likelihood, never see a more godly, biblical president again in our lifetimes.”

Yes or no?
How would you even know what a Godly, biblical president should be, Julie? You don't even know enough to capitalize God. You worship a little g god, which leaves you a lot of options and makes you unqualified to even speak on the subject.
A Liberal purporting to speak on biblical things is like a fish trying to ride a bicycle.