• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is Trump patriotic?

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
What I do have proof of is that Trump loves his country as I do.
Greedy? Selfish? Trump doesn't take pay for being president. Instead, he donates it to worthy causes. Your opinion of Trump is proven wrong right there.

That said...........I disagree with you regarding Trump and I am certain you decided somehow that earning a Purple Heart in Iraq allows Vindman to say anything whether it's true or not and you can then use it to bully others into agreement with you.

What research did you personally do on Vindman before you decided he was a hero? Or did you just believe the stories of the Media that hates Trump?

Don't bother to answer, @Sunset Rose. The answer is obvious.
OK. I won't bother to answer. :)

You need to look up the definition of Nazi. I am not a Nazi.
You also need to keep your comments focused on the subject at hand, rather than make personal attacks.
I didn't say you're a Nazi. I don't know if you are or are not. I'm saying you're embracing a Nazi philosophy.

4/15

Mayor
Lt. Alexander Vindman, a decorated war hero, has given testimony against Donald Trump in the House impeachment hearings. Trump and his minions are trying to discredit Lt. Vindman for telling the truth.
My question: Why is Trump disrespecting this patriot? Didn't he talk ugly about the Black football players for being unpatriotic; for not showing respect for the flag and the National Anthem? So, isn't it even more important to show respect for a man who fought and risked his life for his country? Is Trump only patriotic when it's convenient?
Or is Trump a hypocrite?
His majesty, Miss bones spurs, rumpy is the antithesis of patriotic.

Jen

Senator
No, as a civil rights supporter, murder is obviously out of the question for me. You?
Abortion is always murder. Always. As a society we can decide that it is legal to murder one's unborn baby up to a certain point. If our laws legalize that murder beyond a time that the fetus is viable outside the womb, it becomes legal infanticide.

Legalizing abortion does not make it something other than killing one's own child. Saying "choice" doesn't make it something other than killing one's child. It is always the killing of a child. That doesn't change.

Any woman who can stomach doing that...... needs to do some real thinking and praying about her philosophy of life.

D

Deleted member 21794

Lt. Alexander Vindman, a decorated war hero, has given testimony against Donald Trump in the House impeachment hearings. Trump and his minions are trying to discredit Lt. Vindman for telling the truth.
My question: Why is Trump disrespecting this patriot? Didn't he talk ugly about the Black football players for being unpatriotic; for not showing respect for the flag and the National Anthem? So, isn't it even more important to show respect for a man who fought and risked his life for his country? Is Trump only patriotic when it's convenient?
Or is Trump a hypocrite?
Nice try. The immunity from criticism scam won't cut it. Vindman hates America. He will be exposed at trial if not before.

His majesty, Miss bones spurs, rumpy is the antithesis of patriotic.
Selective Service Did Not Select the American Way

He went to school with the draftdodging but pro-war sons of those who were responsible for getting us into that Rules of Engagement quicksand. So he had inside information that it was all a scheme to set up who would live well and who would die miserably from the Boomer generation.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Or is Trump a hypocrite?
Oh spare us the dramatics. Only thing missing is some violin music.

Leftists hate the country and the military. The generation of my liberal freak show party now- they are the ones who spit on soldiers returning from serving overseas.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Nice try. The immunity from criticism scam won't cut it. Vindman hates America. He will be exposed at trial if not before.
If he hates America, he sure has a strange way of showing it. Risking his life on the battlefield. Vowing to defend our Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic. Testifying against Trump, even though it could mean all kinds of trouble for him.
No, he isn't the one who hates America.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Oh spare us the dramatics. Only thing missing is some violin music.

Leftists hate the country and the military. The generation of my liberal freak show party now- they are the ones who spit on soldiers returning from serving overseas.
Looks like it's the Republicans who despise the country and the military now. So sad.