• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is Trump "The Chosen One"?

reason10

Governor
I am pretty sure that declaring himself the chosen one he put himself in strong contention to be the anti-christ. All you Christian folks need to go reread the book of revelation.
You REALLY need to get a life, snowflake.

Trump WAS chosen, by the educated Americans who have jobs.

reason10

Governor
I choose trump to clean the dog poop off my shoes. except i am not sure he is up to the job.
You ARE the poop on your shoes. And you ARE the poop at this forum. Meanwhile, Trump has been the best president in history. And yes, he IS the chosen one: Chosen by the majority of LEGAL voters to run this country.

reason10

Governor
Trump's falling apart mentally... he's showing how unstable he is more and more every day.
His comment is actually scary. Some type of intervention is needed for Trump's sake and for sake of the entire world. IMO
View attachment 44518
You all STILL don't get it.

President Trump apparently must listen to all three hours of Rush Limbaugh every day. He is TWEAKING the snowflakes with statements like that. Those of us with jobs and IQs higher than liberals are laughing our asses off. It's REALLY funny to watch a triggered NaZI.

llovejim

Current Champion
You ARE the poop on your shoes. And you ARE the poop at this forum. Meanwhile, Trump has been the best president in history. And yes, he IS the chosen one: Chosen by the majority of LEGAL voters to run this country.
it took you 14 hours to come up with that? you really turned it around- you ARE the poop on your shoes!! hilarious!! but for real comic genius, i have to go with your saying Trump has been the best president in history. he is obviously the worst. and you are lying when you spew that retarded bull-shit about him being chosen by the majority of LEGAL voters....and you seem to forget that when Trump said he was the Chosen One, he actually looked up towards the heavens, as if he meant it in a biblical way, like a moron.

other than that, awesome post.

llovejim

Current Champion

President Trump apparently must listen to all three hours of Rush Limbaugh every day. He is TWEAKING the snowflakes with statements like that. Those of us with jobs and IQs higher than liberals are laughing our asses off. It's REALLY funny to watch a triggered NaZI.

you confuse laughing at this fat turd with being upset at how stupid and dishonest and out of touch with reality he is. get a clue.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
You REALLY need to get a life, snowflake.

Trump WAS chosen, by the educated Americans who have jobs.
Then explain, while attending the Trump ego rally's, they can be there at 8:00 am that day to wait in line- if they had a job? Funny thing, ICE raids seem to always happen at workplace's - but yet the right wing claim is all illegals are on welfare? Yeah FACTS ......get in the way of a good narrative.............Maybe Trump can go to another factory and that factory can pay more people to attend..........................36% AP poll approval this morning-------------------whoops.

llovejim

Current Champion
As liberal Piers Morgan said..........“liberals have become unbearable” as they seek a “humorless void where nothing happens,” and the public at large is now “fed up with snowflakery.”

It's beginning to look like a blizzard with some of these folks.
laughing at a clueless, fat conman, and the cultish dolts who actually take his bullshit seriously, is not being offended or being snowflakish, it is laughing at a bloated carnival barker making suckers out of the yokels at a county fair.....get it?

you trumpsters are the ones taking it seriously.

Boca

Governor
laughing at a clueless, fat conman, and the cultish dolts who actually take his bullshit seriously, is not being offended or being snowflakish, it is laughing at a bloated carnival barker making suckers out of the yokels at a county fair.....get it?

speaking of unbearable

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

LOL This may be one of your funniest posts YET !

Mad, profane, ignorant. It covers all the bases !

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Shhhh My base is too stupid to understand this.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!

How's it working out for Trump... all that tweaking the snowflakes? It seems he's tweaking more than the so called snowflakes.
Trump is losing ground daily, he knows it. His folly/failures in misleading the country is catching up with him. From my point of view, Trump will eventually leave the W.H. in disgrace and viewed as a pitiful failure.
---------------------------------
Trump Approval Rating: Still Weak, Despite Economy

Just 36% of Americans approve of the way Trump is handling his job as president; 62% disapprove.
https://fortune.com/2019/08/22/trump-approval-rating-august-2019/

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Do you even know what a joke is? He sure knows how to light you people up! Lol!
I know what a joke is... he is pretending to be president this very moment, the chosen one of course. :)
Another biggie, his clueless defenders making excuses for his lamebrain comments as jokes.:rolleyes: