• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is Trump "The Chosen One"?

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
How's it working out for Trump... all that tweaking the snowflakes? It seems he's tweaking more than the so called snowflakes.
Trump is losing ground daily, he knows it. His folly/failures in misleading the country is catching up with him. From my point of view, Trump will eventually leave the W.H. in disgrace and viewed as a pitiful failure.
---------------------------------
Trump Approval Rating: Still Weak, Despite Economy

Just 36% of Americans approve of the way Trump is handling his job as president; 62% disapprove.
https://fortune.com/2019/08/22/trump-approval-rating-august-2019/

Yet with well nearly 90% of his base. That's what wins elections.
That's why our carnival sideshow also known as the DNC is in full lather.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
I know what a joke is... he is pretending to be president this very moment, the chosen one of course. :)
Another biggie, his clueless defenders making excuses for his lamebrain comments as jokes.:rolleyes:

Yet if you just ignored him, and had pragmatic solutions- My democrat party wouldn't be full of the media and Congressional nuts we have.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Yet if you just ignored him, and had pragmatic solutions- My democrat party wouldn't be full of the media and Congressional nuts we have.
Typical thinking/behavior repubs/Trump's blame game -- blaming dems for Trump's chaotic/destructive presidency.

reason10

Governor
How's it working out for Trump... all that tweaking the snowflakes? It seems he's tweaking more than the so called snowflakes.
Trump is losing ground daily, he knows it. His folly/failures in misleading the country is catching up with him. From my point of view, Trump will eventually leave the W.H. in disgrace and viewed as a pitiful failure.
---------------------------------
Trump Approval Rating: Still Weak, Despite Economy

Just 36% of Americans approve of the way Trump is handling his job as president; 62% disapprove.
https://fortune.com/2019/08/22/trump-approval-rating-august-2019/
Get the crying towels ready. You're in for another major shock.

1. If you trust the polls after Hillary's embarrassing landslide defeat, you are an idiot.

2. Right now Trump enjoys 80 percent of the Republican Party's approval for his job. That's his base. NONE of the clown car passengers (the DemoNazi party bunch) come anywhere near that with their party. None of them can draw more than 30 people to a rally, whereas Trump's rallies TURN THOUSANDS away. Bottom line, there is no excitement in the Democrat Clown Car.

3. We're in the greatest economy in the history of America. While the world is eroding into a global recession, the American economy is propped up on the strength of our record highest employment numbers of all time and highest earnings for those jobs. People are spending money. The Democrat clown car has to run against that.

4. It could be that you are as dangerously delusional as the far left (which is a pretty large segment of the Democrat base) but I can't imagine you being so STUPID as to believe the country will go for Medicare for illegal aliens, open borders, the Green New Deal (which outlaws cars and planes in five years) and gun confiscation. That's pretty much the Clown Car's platform, along with KKK rally style HATRED of Donald J. Trump. If you think that twisted ideology will be embraced by the country, you shouldn't be trusted with sharp objects.

5. Trump doesn't have that far to go, politically. He's out-fundraising the entire Democrat Party, even getting huge numbers in Washington State, (not exactly a red state.) He has the issues on his side. He has his base and just needs to do what he did earlier and peel off enough disgusted middle of the road Democrat sectors and he's good for four more years.

I personally do not understand why Trump would want the job, especially since he is working for free, and especially with all the abuse the assssholes have given him nonstop for three years. But you gotta admire this patriot. Gave up a great life to save America from Obama, the worst president in history.

Whether you like it or not, Trump IS going to be reelected, and probably in a bigger landslide. And the House will flip back to the GOP.

Get those crying towels ready.

reason10

Governor
it took you 14 hours to come up with that? you really turned it around- you ARE the poop on your shoes!! hilarious!! but for real comic genius, i have to go with your saying Trump has been the best president in history. he is obviously the worst. and you are lying when you spew that retarded bull-shit about him being chosen by the majority of LEGAL voters....and you seem to forget that when Trump said he was the Chosen One, he actually looked up towards the heavens, as if he meant it in a biblical way, like a moron.

other than that, awesome post.
I'm just smarter than you and all liberals combined.

Come to think of it, so is a single pile of shitt.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I personally do not understand why Trump would want the job, especially since he is working for free, and especially with all the abuse the assssholes have given him nonstop for three years. But you gotta admire this patriot. Gave up a great life to save America from Obama, the worst president in history.
Trump possesses all the traits of a dictator. If that's your type of governance... then Trump's your guy.
If he does win... maybe you will eventually understand what/who Trump actually stands for. He won't need your undying support or anyone else's... he will do exactly as he pleases. :(

Jen

Senator
I am pretty sure that declaring himself the chosen one he put himself in strong contention to be the anti-christ. All you Christian folks need to go reread the book of revelation.
Trump won the election.
So he was "chosen" by Americans.
Sorry that is so hard for some to understand. But it's a fact whether or not you like it.

Colorforms

Senator
I am pretty sure that declaring himself the chosen one he put himself in strong contention to be the anti-christ. All you Christian folks need to go reread the book of revelation.
According to the presidential election, he is.

And democrats are still trying to overturn the election :)

Jen

Senator
According to the presidential election, he is.

And democrats are still trying to overturn the election :)
Democrats STILL don't want to believe that the American electorate chose Trump as the POTUS. And they wonder why we say they are mentally ill.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Trump won the election.
So he was "chosen" by Americans.
Sorry that is so hard for some to understand. But it's a fact whether or not you like it.
LOL....that’s weak...even for you. Can you imagine the meltdown you would have it obama said it? You know I’m right.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
If Obama said what?
I don't have meltdowns............ Lefty has them. All the time.
If obama said that he was the chosen one.

Crying about “lefty” here every single day is a form of a meltdown. Pot meet kettle. : )

Jen

Senator
If obama said that he was the chosen one.

Crying about “lefty” here every single day is a form of a meltdown. Pot meet kettle. : )
Obama was the chosen one in 2008. Nobody disputes that.

And obviously you have no idea what constitutes a meltdown.......... but you do (again, obviously) like to make up stuff although you're not very good at it.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Obama was the chosen one in 2008. Nobody disputes that.

And obviously you have no idea what constitutes a meltdown.......... but you do (again, obviously) like to make up stuff although you're not very good at it.
He didn’t call himself “the chosen one”. Give me a break.

And you and me see your behavior very differently. : )

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump possesses all the traits of a dictator. If that's your type of governance... then Trump's your guy.
If he does win... maybe you will eventually understand what/who Trump actually stands for. He won't need your undying support or anyone else's... he will do exactly as he pleases. :(
Barry O tried that and learned it isn't possible due to the Founding Fathers Wisdom...….

reason10

Governor

Have you been on crack for the past eight years? Obama has been ROBERT FCKING MUGABE in all that time. President Trump is a LIBERTARIAN compared to that fcking Nazi. Trump has actually done GOOD for this country, something the last four dickheads have not.

If he does win... maybe you will eventually understand what/who Trump actually stands for. He won't need your undying support or anyone else's... he will do exactly as he pleases.

We are in the best economy in the history of this country after eight years of GREAT DEPRESSION levels of misery index. And President Trump has done all this WITHOUT taking a goddam salary. I'm sorry if you're so stupid, but this man had been the most unselfish president in history. He didn't need this job (not like those four egotistical motherfckers before him.) I wouldn't blame him if he just walked away, because he had a great life before politics. Unlike underachieving idiots like Obama and Clinton, Trump didn't need the office of president to become rich.

You need to just grow a brain and read something other than CNN.

reason10

Governor
Wisdom like not allowing blacks to vote?
Uh, excuse me, SHEE ITE FOR BRAINS, but it was the FCKING REPUBLICAN PARTY that gave blacks the right to vote.

Left to the DemoNazis, blacks would still be picking cotton and being sold like farm animals.