• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is Trump "The Chosen One"?

reason10

Governor
He didn’t call himself “the chosen one”. Give me a break.

And you and me see your behavior very differently. : )
Trump IS the chosen one. He was chosen by intelligent people to undo the damage Obama has done.

If you don't like it, get the fck out of my country.

EatTheRich

President
Uh, excuse me, SHEE ITE FOR BRAINS, but it was the FCKING REPUBLICAN PARTY that gave blacks the right to vote.

Left to the DemoNazis, blacks would still be picking cotton and being sold like farm animals.
More specifically, self-described Radical Republicans who collaborated with communists and adamantly supported affirmative action and public education and a massive welfare state (the Freedmens Bureau).

reason10

Governor
More specifically, self-described Radical Republicans who collaborated with communists and adamantly supported affirmative action and public education and a massive welfare state (the Freedmens Bureau).
You are such a LIAR.

The only communists here are YOU DemoNazis.

EatTheRich

President
Trump possesses all the traits of a dictator. If that's your type of governance... then Trump's your guy.

Have you been on crack for the past eight years? Obama has been ROBERT FCKING MUGABE in all that time. President Trump is a LIBERTARIAN compared to that fcking Nazi. Trump has actually done GOOD for this country, something the last four dickheads have not.

If he does win... maybe you will eventually understand what/who Trump actually stands for. He won't need your undying support or anyone else's... he will do exactly as he pleases.

We are in the best economy in the history of this country after eight years of GREAT DEPRESSION levels of misery index. And President Trump has done all this WITHOUT taking a goddam salary. I'm sorry if you're so stupid, but this man had been the most unselfish president in history. He didn't need this job (not like those four egotistical motherfckers before him.) I wouldn't blame him if he just walked away, because he had a great life before politics. Unlike underachieving idiots like Obama and Clinton, Trump didn't need the office of president to become rich.

You need to just grow a brain and read something other than CNN.
Did Obama retweeted the words of a fascist dictator, call for his political rival to be locked up, or say that the press shouldn’t be allowed to criticize him?

Trump doesn’t need a salary because he is cashing in on being president through illegal emoluments from foreign powers and bribes from corporations. But he does need to be president to stay out of prison and to keep the business empire he ran into the ground from imploding.

Misery index (not a very useful statistic but your chosen one) by year:

2009 (Obama takes office): 11.8
2010: 11.1
2011: 11.9
2012: 9.7
2013: 8.8
2014: 6.9
2015: 6.0
2016: 7.0
2017 (Trump takes office): 6.4
2018: 5.8
2019: 5.2

Percentage point drop under Obama: 5.4. Percentage point drop under Trump: 1.2

Percentage drop under Obama: 46%
Percentage point drop under Trump: 19%.

EatTheRich

President
You are such a LIAR.

The only communists here are YOU DemoNazis.
I am a communist, like the communists who worked with the radical leftist Republicans in the time of Thaddeus Stevens and his communist ally Karl Marx. I am not a “DemoNazi” since that is something you made up.

reason10

Governor
Did Obama retweeted the words of a fascist dictator, call for his political rival to be locked up, or say that the press shouldn’t be allowed to criticize him?

Obama WAS a fascist dictator.

Trump doesn’t need a salary because he is cashing in on being president through illegal emoluments from foreign powers and bribes from corporations. But he does need to be president to stay out of prison and to keep the business empire he ran into the ground from imploding.

Your class envy oozes like diarrhea.

Misery index (not a very useful statistic but your chosen one) by year:

2009 (Obama takes office): 11.8
2010: 11.1
2011: 11.9
2012: 9.7
2013: 8.8
2014: 6.9
2015: 6.0
2016: 7.0
2017 (Trump takes office): 6.4
2018: 5.8
2019: 5.2

Any fcking idiot can make a chart or a list. And you've shown us that you're not much more than any fcking idiot.

Bottom line, we're in the best economy of all time and it was achieved by REVERSING Obama's idiotic policies. Only an uneducated fcking moron thinks otherwise.

reason10

Governor
I am a communist, like the communists who worked with the radical leftist Republicans in the time of Thaddeus Stevens and his communist ally Karl Marx. I am not a “DemoNazi” since that is something you made up.
You are ALL the same ideology. Stalin, Hitler, Obama. All the same. And you are toxic to national economies and to this planet.

EatTheRich

President
You are ALL the same ideology. Stalin, Hitler, Obama. All the same. And you are toxic to national economies and to this planet.
Absurd. My ideological position is far left. Stalin’s was center-left. Obama’s is center-right. Hitler’s was far right, like yours.

reason10

Governor
Nope, I will stay right here and help make sure we have a good President next. Don’t like it? Make me leave. I’m waiting.
We HAVE a good president. And he replaced an incompetent edited who edited our economy and the constitution.

He's going to be around for another four years, whether you edited like it or not. Hell, stay here in America and be miserable while everyone else is happy. I don't give a rat's ass.

Last edited by a moderator:

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
You need to just grow a brain and read something other than CNN.
I have a brain, thank you very much. Maybe watching CNN is something you should try sometimes. It on channel 101 on my cable. When commercials run I sometimes switch over to channel 100 (FOX) just for the entertainment value.:)

kaz

Small l libertarian
I am pretty sure that declaring himself the chosen one he put himself in strong contention to be the anti-christ. All you Christian folks need to go reread the book of revelation.
Another Democrat who doesn't get a joke. It was funny, grow up

kaz

Small l libertarian
Thinking that he's the chosen one is a classic sign of mental impairment. Get that man Haldol.
Imagine if a Democrat told a joke and Republicans took it seriously. You'd be mocking them like anyone with half a brain is laughing their arse off right now at you.

BTW, note your reaction of duh, you don't get it, is why he does it as well as why he's funny. Democrats are just the flat out dumbest people with no sense of humor

kaz

Small l libertarian
I have a brain, thank you very much. Maybe watching CNN is something you should try sometimes. It on channel 101 on my cable. When commercials run I sometimes switch over to channel 100 (FOX) just for the entertainment value.:)
Addy: OMG, Fox presents multiple sides, that's just so funny! Pure entertainment! I of course just want to hear the correct side, what leftists think. They even pre-digest it for me and skip the facts and tell me what to think. And I think it! Because I'm serious and have a brain