• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is Trump trying to lose the election?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
the other night, Trump insulted Mexican-Americans, Native-Americans and women.

Donald Trump's feud card was full Tuesday night, when the presumptive GOP nominee took aim at Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton, New Mexico Republican Gov. Susana Martinez and Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren during a rally in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,21008840,00.html

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-05252016-donald-trump-tangles-with-new-1464195526-htmlstory.html

I seriously think he either can't control his petulance and thus antagonizes broad swaths of voters or is doing this purposely because he really doesn't want to be president.
which is it, cons?

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member

Donald Trump's feud card was full Tuesday night, when the presumptive GOP nominee took aim at Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton, New Mexico Republican Gov. Susana Martinez and Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren during a rally in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-05252016-donald-trump-tangles-with-new-1464195526-htmlstory.html

I seriously think he either can't control his petulance and thus antagonizes broad swaths of voters or is doing this purposely because he really doesn't want to be president.
which is it, cons?
Trump is still out trying to fire up his base of angry uneducated white men....Making idiotic statements daily that they'll approve and applaud him for...He most do this daily and it seems each week he must top himself.....He loves the attention and applause he receives from it.....But either he doesn't realize or care that will never be enough to win a General Election....

Jets

Conservative Pragmatist
Trump is not serious about winning the Presidency,IMO. He is interested in all the chaos and controversy he can muster because it draws all this attention to himself. He may as well be a person diagnosed with six months to live and goes hogwild!

Sincerely yours
A Con ;)

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump is not serious about winning the Presidency,IMO. He is interested in all the chaos and controversy he can muster because it draws all this attention to himself. He may as well be a person diagnosed with six months to live and goes hogwild!

Sincerely yours
A Con ;)
Trump is mentally unbalanced. it's nice to see a con like you with your eyes wide open.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump is still out trying to fire up his base of angry uneducated white men....Making idiotic statements daily that they'll approve and applaud him for...He most do this daily and it seems each week he must top himself.....He loves the attention and applause he receives from it.....But either he doesn't realize or care that will never be enough to win a General Election....
yep, not enough angry white males to win even counting the white supremacists and other racists who have been drawn to him.

Barbella

Senator

which is it, cons?
See, that's the problem with you people...

Trump did NOT insult MEXICAN-AMERICANS... he chastised Martinez for not doing a better job.

Trump did NOT insult NATIVE AMERICANS... he ridiculed Warren for claiming she IS, then reversing to she ISN'T, a Native American.

Trump insulted WOMEN? WTF? He took aim at HILLARY, not "women". Stop with the [Unwelcome language removed] lies, will you?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

Trump did NOT insult MEXICAN-AMERICANS... he chastised Martinez for not doing a better job.

Trump did NOT insult NATIVE AMERICANS... he ridiculed Warren for claiming she IS, then reversing to she ISN'T, a Native American.

Trump insulted WOMEN? WTF? He took aim at HILLARY, not "women". Stop with the [Unwelcome language removed] lies, will you?
Martinez is doing an excellent job. that's why she's the head of the GOP Governors Assoc. Mexican-Americans don't like having one of their own lied about.

Warren has some Native-American blood in her and Native-Americans don't like someone mocking their heritage.

normal women are offended when a white trash billionaire takes such a cheap shot at Hillary, calling her a low life.

how is it that you know so little?
how is it that the only way you can think to defend Trump is to be just as vulgar as he is? hmmm?

Barbella

Senator
how is it that the only way you can think to defend Trump is to be just as vulgar as he is? hmmm?
How is it that you apparently don't know ANYTHING?

If you’re like me, then you have quite the dirty mouth. But rejoice, potty mouths: Those of us who swear by cursing have a lot more going for us than the straight-laced goody goodies.
I’m cursing my ass off because I’m confident about my sh*t, motherf*cker.

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/people-curse-time-hotter-confident-less-stressed/994289/

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

Jen

Senator

They spin it with lies.

Nothing new there.
Trump#45 in 2017....... Trump is our next president.

Jen

Senator
you need to go back to ESL school.
You and yours make up things Barb and other conservatives have said......totally make stuff up.............then you have the audacity to say she needs ESL?

I submit you need a course in ethics and honesty...........but I doubt it would help.

Barbella

Senator
You and yours make up things Barb and other conservatives have said......totally make stuff up.............then you have the audacity to say she needs ESL?

I submit you need a course in ethics and honesty...........but I doubt it would help.
Haters hate and liars lie. It's bush's fault, and you're a racist just like me.

Nuts. :rolleyes:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

upload_2016-5-26_20-3-53.png

6 marriages, hon. more impressive than the 5 DUIs between Bush and Cheney.
where, oh, where have Republican family values gone?

LOL