• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

ISIS Thug taken down ...Thank You President Obama

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Bad day for ISIIS and Right Wingers as President orders raid into Syria...No doubt both will be upset and issue their standard propaganda condemning the Raid and vowing Revenge...ISIS on their jihadi sites and Right Wingers on Fox News...Both will be angry and call "Obama" a bad man...LOL...Thankfully the President could give a shit what either side thinks...

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
That's great news... captured his wife too. All of our troops returned unharmed! WTG...:cool:

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
That's great news... captured his wife too. All of our troops returned unharmed! WTG...:cool:
Very daring raid...ordered by the President....Now Right Wingers will have to go out and claim the President was golfing or sleeping....They can't possibly give him credit , essentially not a good day for them or ISIS

worldlymrb

Revenge
Very daring raid...ordered by the President....Now Right Wingers will have to go out and claim the President was golfing or sleeping....They can't possibly give him credit , essentially not a good day for them or ISIS
Hey racist.. That could have been Barrak's son.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I know, bless their hearts... giving President Obama credit for this great achievment or any other of his many successes grieves them beyond words. Blaming him for everything though comes easily and is such a natural for the OD haters.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
I know, bless their hearts... giving President Obama credit for this great achievment or any other of his many successes grieves them beyond words. Blaming him for everything though comes easily and is such a natural for the OD haters.

barry didnt build the military, nor did he capture anyone,,the republicans in the uniforms did...

bless your heart for denying them the credit..

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
barry didnt build the military, nor did he capture anyone,,the republicans in the uniforms did...

bless your heart for denying them the credit..
But if the efforts had failed... then President Obama would have been given credit for it... okay, got that.
Thanks to the troops and our CIC, this main player in Isis was taken down/his wife captured for interrogations re retrieving Intel info.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Funny, I suppose I could've written oicu8's involuntary regurgitation for him! Obama can't win for losin' with these ODS-ers. Thankfully, he's figured that out by now.
Thankfully the President and most Americans just ignore these Right Wing ass Holes, who apparently are can't even acknowledge a successful mission against these ISIS thugs because the President was involved...Fvck 'em

fairsheet

Senator
Thankfully the President and most Americans just ignore these Right Wing ass Holes, who apparently are can't even acknowledge a successful mission against these ISIS thugs because the President was involved...Fvck 'em
Admit it Saladin. You knew damn well when you top-posted, that it was only a matter of a coupla responses before someone shat out something like what oicu did!

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Admit it Saladin. You knew damn well when you top-posted, that it was only a matter of a coupla responses before someone shat out something like what oicu did!
I figured as much...Not a shred of gratitude from this angry bunch.....I fully expect a backlash against the President if he starts to get too much praise...Maybe even some fat pudgy blogger to go on Fox and say it "didn't" happen

fairsheet

Senator
Uh oh...this appears to imply "boots on the ground" in Syria. As the redkooks fish about for a hate-angle, this might be it.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Uh oh...this appears to imply "boots on the ground" in Syria. As the redkooks fish about for a hate-angle, this might be it.
Indeed....Tough day for them....They have to be careful they don't insult the "troops" But must give the President NO credit....They'll probably go both ways...He should have done more...or he shouldn't get the US Military involved...and the old reliable...He had nothing to do with it...Was golfing...or asleep...But give these Right Wing Ass Holes credit...They'll come up with something to satisfy their angry base...Then repeat over and over

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Whatever Pres Obama is for... they will rail against it. It's a given... though Pres Obama may not be advocating for anything at all, just got to keep the negative juices flowing and all that> :rolleyes:

fairsheet

Senator
Whatever Pres Obama is for... they will rail against it. It's a given... though Pres Obama may not be advocating for anything at all, just got to keep the negative juices flowing and all that> :rolleyes:
I suppose one might suggest that Obama's only avenue might be to do nothing. But then...as you suggest, they would hate on him for that!

Consider my suggestion above, that the redkooks will probably settle on the hate-angle that Obama LIED!!! when he said he wasn't contemplating boots on the ground. Mark my words...this WILL come up!

Then, the Fox/GOP will have closed their typical circle. Obama had NOTHING to do with this and...he had EVERYTHING to do with it!

Z

zzigzzag

I suppose one might suggest that Obama's only avenue might be to do nothing. But then...as you suggest, they would hate on him for that!

Consider my suggestion above, that the redkooks will probably settle on the hate-angle that Obama LIED!!! when he said he wasn't contemplating boots on the ground. Mark my words...this WILL come up!

Then, the Fox/GOP will have closed their typical circle. Obama had NOTHING to do with this and...he had EVERYTHING to do with it!
Seymour Hersh will straighten it out for them in several years with unnamed, foreign "insiders" who have kept silent about their special knowledge for those several years for some inexplicable reason.

fairsheet

Senator
Seymour Hersh will straighten it out for them in several years with unnamed, foreign "insiders" who have kept silent about their special knowledge for those several years for some inexplicable reason.
I'm guessing Hersh has already used up his one opportunity on the last one. But, you can bet there's no shortage of people willing to grab hold of the next one! Hersh got it right though....it DOES take these things a little time to ripen into max. profitability! Can't wait too long though....someone else might grab it first.