• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Israel Using Human Shields

Renee

Governor
Just got to thinking, Israel ha numerous military bases right in the middle of their cities including Jerusalem and their high command.

Is this not using human shields?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israel_Defense_Forces_bases
No...these are not. They have bases all over the country....that isn't where they launch their weapons. We have bases all over our country also. Israel would never deliberately put their school children, sick and religious in harms way. How you can compare it is mind blowing

Guthrie

Mayor
No...these are not. They have bases all over the country....that isn't where they launch their weapons. We have bases all over our country also. Israel would never deliberately put their school children, sick and religious in harms way. How you can compare it is mind blowing
They put them at risk every day they bull doze homes and build settlements.

Yes, it is the same thing. Deal with it.

Guthrie

Mayor
Look up "cease-fire" and look intto how those you defend feel about them and have trouble sticking to them.
I did look it up. It was broken in May by Israel shooting two Palestinian kids on live camera.

I dont defend Hamas. They are scumbags. I dont defend Israeli policy. They are scumbags.

I defend the people on both sides who suffer violence because of their leaders. They are both terrorists.

i dont believe guthrie actually endorses the ideas he puts forth - they are simply too moronic and unsupportable.

rather, i suspect he's deliberately posting extremist crap to garner a lot of responses, and enjoy the fame.

Boca

Governor
Woody (or Arlo) is obviously anti-semitic. Racist basically.

Guthrie

Mayor
i dont believe guthrie actually endorses the ideas he puts forth - they are simply too moronic and unsupportable.

rather, i suspect he's deliberately posting extremist crap to garner a lot of responses, and enjoy the fame.
Funny they are moronic and unsupportable yet I have provided over 30 links in the ntwo days i have been on here.

The links overwhelmingly are from government sources, like the documentary archive, which is the words of the actual government themselves.

I have been daring you to refute just one of them. I have yet to see you cite one source or even attempt at refuting them.

Instead you call me an anti-American or some other garbage term cause you cant argue on the merits.

You are simply angry cause the things I post you had no idea about you before I posted them.

Name one idea that is unsupportable that i have put forth. Just one.

I would also gladly debate you on any topic you choose. Just our own thread. Do you accept? You can even pick the topic.

Guthrie

Mayor
Woody (or Arlo) is obviously anti-semitic. Racist basically.
My quote: "I dont defend Hamas. They are scumbags. I dont defend Israeli policy. They are scumbags."

Seems to me I am criticizing to groups of monsters.

Calling me an anti-semite is the arguing tactic of those who can targue on the facts or merits. They resort to such name calling, much like a temper tantrum throwing 5 year old.

Yesterday, I posted a thread lamenting the rise of anti-semitism in Europre. Moron.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
I did look it up. It was broken in May by Israel shooting two Palestinian kids on live camera.

I dont defend Hamas. They are scumbags. I dont defend Israeli policy. They are scumbags.

I defend the people on both sides who suffer violence because of their leaders. They are both terrorists.
Everyone but you is a scumbag, right Steve?

dumb ass.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Funny they are moronic and unsupportable yet I have provided over 30 links in the ntwo days i have been on here.

The links overwhelmingly are from government sources, like the documentary archive, which is the words of the actual government themselves.

I have been daring you to refute just one of them. I have yet to see you cite one source or even attempt at refuting them.

Instead you call me an anti-American or some other garbage term cause you cant argue on the merits.

You are simply angry cause the things I post you had no idea about you before I posted them.

Name one idea that is unsupportable that i have put forth. Just one.

I would also gladly debate you on any topic you choose. Just our own thread. Do you accept? You can even pick the topic.

Our confirmation that Steve Stoned has returned under a different name. LOL

Guthrie

Mayor
Everyone but you is a scumbag, right Steve?

dumb ass.
Actually my post only referred to leaders of Hamas and Israel as scumbags, the millions of people in both those countries were deliberately excluded as scumbags. So in short, I called scumbags a very small sector of the population.

Yes, Hamas members who bomb Israeli towns indiscriminately are scumbags.

So, are Israeli policies that indiscriminately bomb and occupy Gaza and the West Bank.