• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It Appears Hillary Clinton Is Using A Catheter....

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21794

Of course, catheter use in and of itself is not disqualifying. But this certainly raises questions. I had assumed Hillary's inability to get back to her podium on time during one of the debates was because she had to take a potty break. Clearly her catheter use makes that a much smaller possibility. So what is wrong with Hillary that she couldn't even make it to her podium on time?

Fortunately, my wife is a health care professional with decades of experience. She and others' best guess: Hillary has had a stroke. What we DO know is Hillary supposedly had a fall. We were told about a "blood clot", which could really be a stroke.

And then there's Hillary's bizarre behavior, barking like a dog, long, strange laughing, coughing fit and other bizarre outbursts.

Should Hillary Clinton release her medical records? It appears to me there is something terribly, terribly wrong with this woman.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Of course, catheter use in and of itself is not disqualifying. But this certainly raises questions. I had assumed Hillary's inability to get back to her podium on time during one of the debates was because she had to take a potty break. Clearly her catheter use makes that a much smaller possibility. So what is wrong with Hillary that she couldn't even make it to her podium on time?

Fortunately, my wife is a health care professional with decades of experience. She and others' best guess: Hillary has had a stroke. What we DO know is Hillary supposedly had a fall. We were told about a "blood clot", which could really be a stroke.

And then there's Hillary's bizarre behavior, barking like a dog, long, strange laughing, coughing fit and other bizarre outbursts.

Should Hillary Clinton release her medical records? It appears to me there is something terribly, terribly wrong with this woman.
You're always seeking to reach lows.

And you succeed at that.

;-)

D

Deleted member 21794

One famous board certified doctor says she is still being treated for brain damage.

Yeah, what's up with those prism glasses?

I just looked and the famous Hillary is "often confused" email was written in 2013, with her blood clot and hospital stay happening in 2012. The totality of the information is pretty difficult to ignore- unless you're a Hillary sycophant, of course.

D

Deleted member 21794

Can you imagine the leftists avoiding talking about a brain-damaged Republican candidate who couldn't even control their bladder?

Me neither.

W

Wolfert Webber

No, but you can imagine us ridiculing a GOP candidate who touts his dick size during a nationally televised debate.

;-)
I do recall Little Marco implying that Trump had a little dick because of his hand size.

I also noted that after the bathroom break Little Marco was quiet, and soon left the race.

D

Deleted member 21794

I do recall Little Marco implying that Trump had a little dick because of his hand size.

I also noted that after the bathroom break Little Marco was quiet, and soon left the race.
Marco.... that rings a bell....

Days

Commentator

So far, signs point to a possible stroke, (probable stroke) secret service thinks she has parkinson's. independent doctors see symptoms of a brain tumor and/or dimentia, she has a history of seizures, blood clots, and 3 concussions... add in the bladder problems. She can't handles steps on her own, they help her with those. She can't handle bright flashes or sudden interruptions, so.... no press conference for over a year now. She has brain freezes in the middle of speeches, she has no patience and appears rude, which is usually due to discomfort or active pain... uhm, yeah, I think she should disclose her medical records, if she is not fit to give a press conference she sure isn't fit to handle the oval office.

With all this buzz about her health, why wouldn't the candidate just hold a press conference to prove everyone wrong? ... because she can't. gotta follow Doctor's orders. She held up really well in the Benghazi committee hearings, but that is a controlled environment. And it seems, she is tiring out fast, running out of steam, her health is failing, as in, going downhill fast. Bill's also, have you heard the guy speak lately? The both of them seem to be hanging by a thread.

Jen

Senator

Hillary is not physically or mentally well. Drugs and other items (like the catheter and pillows ) are used to prop her up so that she can just go through the election process.

Our nation would be better off if she loses, but I guess the Democrats will not be deterred for giving her her turn. I don't think that she or Bill have much time left. And I have no sympathy for them considering the nasty life they've led.

Jen

Senator
So far, signs point to a possible stroke, (probable stroke) secret service thinks she has parkinson's. independent doctors see symptoms of a brain tumor and/or dimentia, she has a history of seizures, blood clots, and 3 concussions... add in the bladder problems. She can't handles steps on her own, they help her with those. She can't handle bright flashes or sudden interruptions, so.... no press conference for over a year now. She has brain freezes in the middle of speeches, she has no patience and appears rude, which is usually due to discomfort or active pain... uhm, yeah, I think she should disclose her medical records, if she is not fit to give a press conference she sure isn't fit to handle the oval office.

With all this buzz about her health, why wouldn't the candidate just hold a press conference to prove everyone wrong? ... because she can't. gotta follow Doctor's orders. She held up really well in the Benghazi committee hearings, but that is a controlled environment. And it seems, she is tiring out fast, running out of steam, her health is failing, as in, going downhill fast. Bill's also, have you heard the guy speak lately? The both of them seem to be hanging by a thread.
The information is all out there. Anyone with a brain cell that's working will not contribute to her in the election. It is in our hands. We can either care so little about our nation that we allow Hillary to be elected, or we can save our nation and not allow her to be POTUS.

If she is elected, all of those who vote for her or don't vote at all...........or vote for a third party person............are to blame for whatever bad stuff befalls us because of her.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Libs have posted of hands since, especially the females............

Days

Commentator
The information is all out there. Anyone with a brain cell that's working will not contribute to her in the election. It is in our hands. We can either care so little about our nation that we allow Hillary to be elected, or we can save our nation and not allow her to be POTUS.

If she is elected, all of those who vote for her or don't vote at all...........or vote for a third party person............are to blame for whatever bad stuff befalls us because of her.
The Dems should have chosen Sanders, not Hillary. Now it is impossible to go back. Conversely it doesn't seem possible to go forward, this person would never hold up for 4 years, she would need her VP and cabinet to run the nation for her. God only knows what a mess this would be, the president is not a position that can be run by proxy.

D

Deleted member 21794

Excellent summary. I've been wondering how much the threat of Wikileaks releasing some pretty major dirt on her is adding to her stress level. With the issues you've summarized, how can her condition NOT be aggravated living under the imminent threat of being outed as an enemy of the United States of America?

I also believe that even worse, a president Hillary, who is "often confused", will be subject to being used and controlled by people even more evil than she is.

Talk about a scary thought!

D

Deleted member 21794

Hillary is not physically or mentally well. Drugs and other items (like the catheter and pillows ) are used to prop her up so that she can just go through the election process.

Our nation would be better off if she loses, but I guess the Democrats will not be deterred for giving her her turn. I don't think that she or Bill have much time left. And I have no sympathy for them considering the nasty life they've led.
Another good point made. Being sick, corrupt bastards has GOT to take a toll on a person.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Hmm...

So you're thinking Marco has a smaller dick than Trump?

Could be. They're gonna have to stretch for it. The GOP electorate needs to know.

;-)

middleview

President
Supporting Member

It appears to me that Donald needs an enema. This isn't disqualifying, but it does explain his shitty disposition. Speaking of records...where are Donald's tax returns?