• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It came up somewhere else...

... but I must agree.

The woman vote has been extremely disappointing and I can't say I'm really impressed with their demonstrated leadership. And I'm sampling the entire world to a degree.

Does that make me a misogynist or someone who simply has an opinion after reflection?

BobbyT

Governor
... but I must agree.

The woman vote has been extremely disappointing and I can't say I'm really impressed with their demonstrated leadership. And I'm sampling the entire world to a degree.

Does that make me a misogynist or someone who simply has an opinion after reflection?
Neither. Republicans are not doing well with women. They can blame women for that (as you are) or they can look inward. It's much the same as with other demographics. If your primary argument is: "you're too stupid to vote in your interest, so vote for us," then you will lose their votes. It's not rocket science.

Neither. Republicans are not doing well with women. They can blame women for that (as you are) or they can look inward. It's much the same as with other demographics. If your primary argument is: "you're too stupid to vote in your interest, so vote for us," then you will lose their votes. It's not rocket science.
Whether its Angela Merkel, the new Finish Prime Minister, or the lesbian mayors of Seattle or Chicago, or the Mayor of Atlanta, I'm not really seeing the great female hope. Even the all woman team running Sweden doesn't seem to be excelling way above, far and beyond mere men. Floundering really.

Law and order really isn't their bailiwick and they aren't cutting it with the defunding the police schemes. The more in charge the more they'll cry over 8 year old bodies gunned down in the streets it seems. But then the gunners are men. Maybe they can get rid of all men. That really would make their job so much easier. They should get rid of all men and keep their beta boys while they breed with their swarthy imports. ha ha

TheTrueRepublican

Council Member
Girly men complaining about women and talking about “beta” boys. The same girly men that have a giggle when the President says he enjoys grabbing women by the hooohaaas.

BobbyT

Governor
Whether its Angela Merkel, the new Finish Prime Minister, or the lesbian mayors of Seattle or Chicago, or the Mayor of Atlanta, I'm not really seeing the great female hope. Even the all woman team running Sweden doesn't seem to be excelling way above, far and beyond mere men. Floundering really.

Law and order really isn't their bailiwick and they aren't cutting it with the defunding the police schemes. The more in charge the more they'll cry over 8 year old bodies gunned down in the streets it seems. But then the gunners are men. Maybe they can get rid of all men. That really would make their job so much easier. They should get rid of all men and keep their beta boys while they breed with their swarthy imports. ha ha
If you believe women are so ineffectual, you will be glad to have them out of your party. That's okay. We're very welcoming.

If you believe women are so ineffectual, you will be glad to have them out of your party. That's okay. We're very welcoming.
Your intellectual take away, along with that of the others counter posting, is a sad and disheartening example of the capacity of the human race.

BobbyT

Governor
Your intellectual take away, along with that of the others counter posting, is a sad and disheartening example of the capacity of the human race.
Coming from you that's an extraordinary compliment. I'd say thanks but you wouldn't understand.