• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It has just dawned on me!

Spamature

President
Just 2 months ago I had a tooth extracted (it was a cracked tooth that had a root canal performed on it some 30 years ago). My dentist prescribed hydrocodone as painkiller - a one week supply.
I filled the prescription, brought it home, and instead took over-the-counter ibuprofen. I never took a single pill of that other stuff.

1) I am an informed consumer and read up on the medication.

2) (Admittedly) I am overly cautious when it comes to ANY medicine...paranoid in fact. I don’t tend to medicate at all...ever.

I own my consumption. I own my habits. There are none culpable for my conduct but me. None.

That said, there can certainly be multiple bad actors in drug trafficking, manufacture, prescription, etc...but I OWN MY CONDUCT.

As an aside, I will note that - repeatedly both you and ETR have demonized “profit” and “the rich/millionaires” in this thread with respect to blaming drug addiction.

Your deep, abiding marxism and communism is noted. You must be very gratified that the Democratic Party is increasingly on board with your preferred material deterministic, collectivist, anti-private property and anti-individual rights agenda.

This is patently anti-American, commie stuff.
Yeah, big deal, it was a tooth. Unless you've seen chronic pain that completely alters a person's life, and last for months, and even years, a broken tooth is no where near the ballpark.

But then again, you admitted responsibility in regards to Trump and that made this conversation worthwhile just the same.

Jen

Senator
It's because most of the folks here think you're a tad retarded with your TDS and inane posts. And apparently it's true.

But yes... it's funny to watch your mania play out :D and you're lucky you get even that much attention!

Have fun! (or not)
We thought he had gotten as retarded as possible................then comes this post.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Yeah, big deal, it was a tooth. Unless you've seen chronic pain that completely alters a person's life, and last for months, and even years, a broken tooth is no where near the ballpark.

But then again, you admitted responsibility in regards to Trump and that made this conversation worthwhile just the same.
I don’t accept your lisping victory lap here, spam. The person who ingests a thing OWNS responsibility for it - irrespective of upstream or downstream bad actors. Period.

BTW: As bad as Trump is, Hillary is worse.

Just figured I’d get that out there. Now you can get back to your rigid communist dogma...

EatTheRich

President
We thought he had gotten as retarded as possible................then comes this post.
Troll handbook rule #3: if an argument is unanswerable, don’t try to answer it; just call the person to whom you have no answer “retarded.”

EatTheRich

President
No. As you can see from what I ACTUALLY WROTE IN VERY PLAIN ENGLISH... your (and spam’s) constant attacks on the profit motive and millionaires is a communist thing.

Read what people write (and stop being a limpwristed collectivist pinko). :)
And you characterize the expectation that corporations and millionaires not profit from deliberately getting lots of people addicted to drugs as “attacks on the profit motive and millionaires.”

D

Deleted member 21794

And you characterize the expectation that corporations and millionaires not profit from deliberately getting lots of people addicted to drugs as “attacks on the profit motive and millionaires.”
Man it would suck to be you- a helpless victim of white people, big Parma, other corporations and whatever else crosses your path and says BOO.

No wonder your life is such a disaster.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Having implied a rotten lie, and having completely disregarded what I clearly wrote...evil lefty hack moves on to his next act of bad faith.

Why should I bother posting to shi**y people who offer nothing in the way of decency?

Have a nice day.

Jen

Senator
Having implied a rotten lie, and having completely disregarded what I clearly wrote...evil lefty hack moves on to his next act of bad faith.

Why should I bother posting to shi**y people who offer nothing in the way of decency?

Have a nice day.
It is always imperative that we walk away from them and shake their dust from our feet once they descend completely into their miasmic madness.

I always think I might be able to reach them.......... and almost instantly, it becomes apparent that that's not possible.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
It is always imperative that we walk away from them and shake their dust from our feet once they descend completely into their miasmic madness.

I always think I might be able to reach them.......... and almost instantly, it becomes apparent that that's not possible.
Correct. Not only is it a waste of time, but it gives them a long chain of lies with which the board is soiled.

Spamature

President
I don’t accept your lisping victory lap here, spam. The person who ingests a thing OWNS responsibility for it - irrespective of upstream or downstream bad actors. Period.

BTW: As bad as Trump is, Hillary is worse.

Just figured I’d get that out there. Now you can get back to your rigid communist dogma...
Yeah, and you keep sashaying around thinking your toothache was comparable to people in real chronic pain. Nobody is more clueless than the guy judges the footsteps of people whose shoes he's never walked in.

And no, by no objective, and and only a delusional subjective, measure would anyone claim that Hillary is worse than Trump. Just ask the people who worked for him and left in disgust.

EatTheRich

President
Man it would suck to be you- a helpless victim of white people, big Parma, other corporations and whatever else crosses your path and says BOO.

No wonder your life is such a disaster.
It does not make me a “victim” to state the truism that people’s opportunities depend on how society is arranged. I mean, that’s why we are here debating politics, right?

EatTheRich

President

Have a nice day.
I accurately characterized your position. Or do you think that pharmaceutical companies that deliberately addicted people to opioids for profit should be held accountable for the ensuing crisis?

EatTheRich

President
I make my own opportunities. Try it some time
George Washington Plunkitt called it “honest graft.” As he put it, “I seen my opportunities and I took ‘em.” Which he could do because of the connections he had. But in a society in which for a few to prosper the large majority must suffer, one cannot do so (even though this society obliges us to) except at the expense of others.