• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It is clear that you can't talk and reason the racism out of a white man even over years.

The callous disregard that white men treat other races when in the throes of butchery is incredible. I mean I agree that Vietnam was a war to be fought against communism, but the way it went on for years with an unwillingness to invade the North and end the war and rather carry on killing, and killing brown Vietnamese people instead? That is racist evil shit. It is absolutely incredible how Lyndon Baynes Johnson wallowed in blood and guts. He's in Hell now.

Even Iraq, look how that piece of shit George Bush (and now wannabe Trump) engaged in rendition and torture, and how the killing of non-whites has gone on year after year. Sure, they butcher each other but the killing by Americans is high tech merciless.

Only white America spends trillions upon trillions to become more and better mass murderers than the rest of the world combined.

When you can't talk one white fat fvck farmer in Wisconsin out of his racism over the course of years by aiding and abetting his position, all your logic and reason has just made him a self-righteous racist.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
libs say Obama is Black

You omitted the deaths of those brown people that died while he was POTUS in 4 or more countries, so 86 your racism BS

John Doe

I detest liberalism
The callous disregard that white men treat other races when in the throes of butchery is incredible. I mean I agree that Vietnam was a war to be fought against communism, but the way it went on for years with an unwillingness to invade the North and end the war and rather carry on killing, and killing brown Vietnamese people instead? That is racist evil shit. It is absolutely incredible how Lyndon Baynes Johnson wallowed in blood and guts. He's in Hell now.

Even Iraq, look how that piece of shit George Bush (and now wannabe Trump) engaged in rendition and torture, and how the killing of non-whites has gone on year after year. Sure, they butcher each other but the killing by Americans is high tech merciless.

Only white America spends trillions upon trillions to become more and better mass murderers than the rest of the world combined.

When you can't talk one white fat fvck farmer in Wisconsin out of his racism over the course of years by aiding and abetting his position, all your logic and reason has just made him a self-righteous racist.
th01BTYB53.jpg

@Dawg

Argumentation for a robust lawfulness does not overcome racism, like I've said, it only validates it. It is easier to settle for converting illegal aliens into thinking right.

And even easier to just say, "Fvck it."

John Doe

I detest liberalism
You're new here. Get a grip.
But I am not new to forums and I know a bait thread when I see one. I also noticed this, from another post of yours

"Even Iraq, look how that piece of shit George Bush (and now wannabe Trump) engaged in rendition and torture, and how the killing of non-whites has gone on year after year. Sure, they butcher each other but the killing by Americans is high tech merciless."

Notice you skipped right over Obama.

But I am not new to forums and I know a bait thread when I see one. I also noticed this, from another post of yours

"Even Iraq, look how that piece of shit George Bush (and now wannabe Trump) engaged in rendition and torture, and how the killing of non-whites has gone on year after year. Sure, they butcher each other but the killing by Americans is high tech merciless."

Notice you skipped right over Obama.
In the meaning and intent of this thread you are clueless. Bringing up Obama just proves it in spades... ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... hmm... nevermind.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Exactly as I said, nothing but a pure flame bait thread. Thanks for removing any doubt for those who are a little slower to pick up on it.
especially when he whined of leaving PJ and never posting again

it's all click baut