• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It isn't the conservative in Milo that is messed up...

... it is the victimized Cuomo part that is.

His current trolling of liberals might be his passive aggressive response to his life's experience.

@Spamature

The interesting thing about the video that supposedly outs Milo as a pedophile actually outs him as a homosexual. These are the private rationalization conversations in the community said out loud. You don't have to be a [Unwelcome language removed] to say these things. Not even a homosexual but it helps and is most common.

Spamature

President
@Spamature

The interesting thing about the video that supposedly outs Milo as a pedophile actually outs him as a homosexual. These are the private rationalization conversations in the community said out loud. You don't have to be a [Unwelcome language removed] to say these things. Not even a homosexual but it helps and is most common.
I could care less about that ahole. He's a conductor on the Trump Train. I want to see that train derail and spill the truth about that traitor. If Milo helps the wheels to start wobbling. That is fine by me and all that matters.

I could care less about that ahole. He's a conductor on the Trump Train. I want to see that train derail and spill the truth about that traitor. If Milo helps the wheels to start wobbling. That is fine by me and all that matters.
But that was obvious what you're doing. The fact is pointed out that this is a Cuomo problem and not a conservative problem completely deflates you. We all knew Milo was gay and we all knew that fucked him up. And still his fact filled debates aren't untrue because he's gay.

Spamature

President
But that was obvious what you're doing. The fact is pointed out that this is a Cuomo problem and not a conservative problem completely deflates you. We all knew Milo was gay and we all knew that fucked him up. And still his fact filled debates aren't untrue because he's gay.
A good chunk of cons are closeted gays trying to compensate anyway. You're a bunch of hypocrites and this is just your way of saying

"It's different"

A good chunak of cons are closeted gays trying to compensate anyway. You're a bunch of hypocrites and this is just your h

"It's different"
ha ha ha

You don't have a leg to stand on. Milo has facts and you have zero.

Milo Yiannopoulos
6 hrs ·
https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/posts/851826321621931
I am a gay man, and a child abuse victim.

I would like to restate my utter disgust at adults who sexually abuse minors. I am horrified by pedophilia and I have devoted large portions of my career as a journalist to exposing child abusers. I've outed three of them, in fact -- three more than most of my critics. And I've repeatedly expressed disgust at pedophilia in my feature and opinion writing. My professional record is very clear.

But I do understand that these videos, even though some of them are edited deceptively, paint a different picture.

I'm partly to blame. My own experiences as a victim led me to believe I could say anything I wanted to on this subject, no matter how outrageous. But I understand that my usual blend of British sarcasm, provocation and gallows humor might have come across as flippancy, a lack of care for other victims or, worse, "advocacy." I deeply regret that. People deal with things from their past in different ways.

As to some of the specific claims being made, sometimes things tumble out of your mouth on these long, late-night live-streams, when everyone is spit-balling, that are incompletely expressed or not what you intended. Nonetheless, I've reviewed the tapes that appeared last night in their proper full context and I don't believe they say what is being reported.

I do not advocate for illegal behavior. I explicitly say on the tapes that I think the current age of consent is "about right."

I do not believe sex with 13-year-olds is okay. When I mentioned the number 13, I was talking about the age I lost my own virginity.

I shouldn't have used the word "boy" -- which gay men often do to describe young men of consenting age -- instead of "young man." That was an error.

I am certainly guilty of imprecise language, which I regret.

Anyone who suggests I turn a blind eye to illegal activity or to the abuse of minors is unequivocally wrong. I am implacably opposed to the normalization of pedophilia and I will continue to report and speak accordingly.

Previous statement:https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/posts/851263248344905

20K Likes4.1K Comments3K Shares

Spamature

President
ha ha ha

You don't have a leg to stand on. Milo has facts and you have zero.

Milo Yiannopoulos
6 hrs ·
https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/posts/851826321621931
I am a gay man, and a child abuse victim.

I would like to restate my utter disgust at adults who sexually abuse minors. I am horrified by pedophilia and I have devoted large portions of my career as a journalist to exposing child abusers. I've outed three of them, in fact -- three more than most of my critics. And I've repeatedly expressed disgust at pedophilia in my feature and opinion writing. My professional record is very clear.

But I do understand that these videos, even though some of them are edited deceptively, paint a different picture.

I'm partly to blame. My own experiences as a victim led me to believe I could say anything I wanted to on this subject, no matter how outrageous. But I understand that my usual blend of British sarcasm, provocation and gallows humor might have come across as flippancy, a lack of care for other victims or, worse, "advocacy." I deeply regret that. People deal with things from their past in different ways.

As to some of the specific claims being made, sometimes things tumble out of your mouth on these long, late-night live-streams, when everyone is spit-balling, that are incompletely expressed or not what you intended. Nonetheless, I've reviewed the tapes that appeared last night in their proper full context and I don't believe they say what is being reported.

I do not advocate for illegal behavior. I explicitly say on the tapes that I think the current age of consent is "about right."

I do not believe sex with 13-year-olds is okay. When I mentioned the number 13, I was talking about the age I lost my own virginity.

I shouldn't have used the word "boy" -- which gay men often do to describe young men of consenting age -- instead of "young man." That was an error.

I am certainly guilty of imprecise language, which I regret.

Anyone who suggests I turn a blind eye to illegal activity or to the abuse of minors is unequivocally wrong. I am implacably opposed to the normalization of pedophilia and I will continue to report and speak accordingly.

Previous statement:https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/posts/851263248344905

20K Likes4.1K Comments3K Shares
Watch the video. He is not disgusted by adult child sex. In fact he promotes it.

Watch the video. He is not disgusted by adult child sex. In fact he promotes it.
He clearly explains his gay sensibilities that caused him to come across as he did. Apparently, he has a history of being against child molestation. It is evident that short of his having a victim he was engaged in Cuomo gallows sex humor. Still fucked up. Not because he's conservative but because he's gay. He admits as much.

I don't know. Ask the closeted gay Republicans. Hell the head or the RNC was gay and never said a word about it until after he left the position.
How bout we ask you.....I thought all fags liked a good sugar daddy......no?

The ones I know absolutely love them some older, wiser well established men. And conversely .....The older ones love them some young hunky boys.

Works for both parties involved. I dont think Milo was espousing anything ground breaking.

Ever heard of NAMBLA? I bet you have!

Spamature

President
How bout we ask you.....I thought all fags liked a good sugar daddy......no?

The ones I know absolutely love them some older, wiser well established men. And conversely .....The older ones love them some young hunky boys.

Works for both parties involved. I dont think Milo was espousing anything ground breaking.

Ever heard of NAMBLA? I bet you have!
You may know some under aged minors looking for a sugar daddy. Have you thought about alerting their parents to the problem ?

I don't know. Ask the closeted gay Republicans. Hell the head or the RNC was gay and never said a word about it until after he left the position.
why do politicians have an obligation to go public with their sex lives? for your personal amusement? you're sick, you know.

Spamature

President
Nobody said anything about underage minors. ...until you did.

Is that the way you like your men....I mean boys??
That is in part what this thread is about. Milo was not kicked to the curb because of his taste for sugar daddies. He was dumped for promoting pedophilia.

Spamature

President
why do politicians have an obligation to go public with their sex lives? for your personal amusement? you're sick, you know.
I never said they did. I just pointed out the fact that the head of your party was gay and hid it. But you do have to admit hiding his homosexuality while his party was pushing anti gay initiatives nationwide ? That is some kind of whole other league type hypocrisy on the part of the GOP.