• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It takes a very small man to trash a dead man. Although obese, DJT is morally very small.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So you don't think him bashing GHW Bush is wrong? He was a war hero. He hated the orange man. Trump praised him AFTER he died but bashed him beforehand. I have a link. Find it yourself, you lazy old hound.
As you bashed "MacThug" while alive and loved him after death, you do as Trump and bitch of Trump doing what you do. Hypocrite often?

you've trashed ALL the Bush family

War Heroes are on the WALL

Figured you'd lie and run when you made the bs claim.

LeilaniMP

Empress
So the "If anyone called him McThug" was you doing what, hiding you did call him "MacThug" damn it's so easy to burst your lies just as I did you never mentioned Barron the other day.

Wait, you called him "MacThug" for wanting to harm our enemy, how liberal of you!
"Grumpy McRage", too.....:rolleyes:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Nope. But comparatively speaking, they are both dead.

Just making an observation about the quote "It takes a very small man to trash a dead man." I guess it's okay to trash someone who is alive, however--lefty logic.
I think it's great that you're out there looking out for Hitler's reputation.

All good nazis should be thankful.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not "all lovey dovey" with any President now or past. But I've never known a sitting President that trashes other Presidents that were man enough to do what he was too cowardly or Privileged or both, to do.

I don't know what either McCain's cheating on his wife or Trump cheating on his WIVES have anything to do with this post. OTOH you jump into every thread about Trump, defending him whether it's about cheating on his wife, the IRS or being all "Lovey Dovey" with ruthless dictators.
Oh I think his behavior is pathetic, and I've expressed that to you repeatedly, but you persist making things up. It's all you have, your neighborhood of Make-Believe

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Nope. But comparatively speaking, they are both dead.

Just making an observation about the quote "It takes a very small man to trash a dead man." I guess it's okay to trash someone who is alive, however--lefty logic.
You will have to ask your Messiah about that. He spent the week-end trashing anything and everything, just like he has been doing all his life. He trashed Beto O'Rourke for waving his arms (which he does) but who makes any more stupid gestures with his arms, his face and especially his mouth (verbally and physically) than your DJT?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Oh I think his behavior is pathetic, and I've expressed that to you repeatedly, but you persist making things up. It's all you have, your neighborhood of Make-Believe
No matter how pathetic his behavior is, you often make light of it, but that's your prerogative. It's what his supporters do, pretend that his words don't matter, yet other's words about him do matter. After his tweet storms and others respond to them, then he plays the victim. The Fake News Media is supposed to ignore what the president of our country is doing "like never seen before". Maybe he should learn to spend less time on Twitter and at rallies, saying such ignorant things. Gotta give him credit though, he doesn't spend much time bashing the ruthless dictators he says he loves. There's something wrong with that, whether a person acknowledges it or not.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No matter how pathetic his behavior is, you often make light of it, but that's your prerogative. It's what his supporters do, pretend that his words don't matter, yet other's words about him do matter. After his tweet storms and others respond to them, then he plays the victim. The Fake News Media is supposed to ignore what the president of our country is doing "like never seen before". Maybe he should learn to spend less time on Twitter and at rallies, saying such ignorant things. Gotta give him credit though, he doesn't spend much time bashing the ruthless dictators he says he loves. There's something wrong with that, whether a person acknowledges it or not.
I think he wouldn't be behaving that way if he got a fair shake ..

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I think he wouldn't be behaving that way if he got a fair shake ..
I think if you looked at his past, you would see that he has been "behaving that way" his whole life. Why should we cater to him? Did he or any of you cater to Obama? Did he get online and make harsh statements about people every damn day? Trump was doing that even before he got selected.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
IF TRUMP ACTED LIKE A PRESIDENT SHOULD, THEN HE WOULD GET A FAIR SHAKE
POOR POOR DONNIE!!! My God, all one has to do is re-watch the Presidential debates...and I'm talking about the primary election. Did he give anyone a 'fair shake'? He went down the line, calling each of his own party childish names, making fun of their size, their faces, etc. Some responded but not in the tone he set. ALL OF A SUDDEN...when the guy becomes Pres. everyone is supposed to be mute. Sounds kinda like a Hitler thing to me.